What are some essential soyCORE books like, moving kings, the NIX, catcher in the rye, the old man and the sea...

What are some essential soyCORE books like, moving kings, the NIX, catcher in the rye, the old man and the sea, the silmarillion, a little life, dune, slaughterhouse five, inherent vice, infinite jest, the corrections, American psycho, taipei, 1984, fear and loathing in Las Vegas, the buried giant, jeruslem, ham on rye, blood meridiean.

post his feet

Catcher in the Rye isn't soycore

Catcher in the Rye is about a potential gangster that failed. There's nothing soy about him.

it's not about the plot, it's about who reads it

siezst die memes
vor die memes siezen du

namecalling has never been cooler

Star Wars expanded universe books and Halo novels are peak soy.

the fuck

When read by white people:
Anything by James Baldwin, Amiri Baraka, or Audre Lorde
Soul on Ice

Anything related to Stoicism

a song of ice and fire
harry potter
hitchhikers guide
alice in wonderland
brave new world
handmaids tale
notes from the underground is approaching soycore
atlas shrugged
>secret reading, abandons "literally" 99 pages in
the great gatsby
everything on the top 20 fiction for this year

I'm sorry, I thought you had a mind

A tool that works still provides?

The Martian and Ready Player One.

This plus Sherlock Holmes, LoTR, and House of Leaves

What do you call using a tool?
saucy

I dunno, you were the one that called me a tool.

Lacking a brain usually means I'm some sort of device used for primary functions.

>alice in wonderland
I will gut you, motherfucker

>2017
>still making fun of everyday people who use the internet and get caught in embarrassing situations which your own life is fraught with

>tfw I finished reading the list, and own none of those books

soyboy detected

a lot of those books are actually decent, the fuck?

What is it with soyboys and the open mouth pose for photos? Its everywhere

that's the joke

soyboy detected

chuck ponlhooiuk

People make faces for photographs. On a spectrum from smiles to excitement to blacks glaring at the camera like it threatened them.

mein kampf and atlas shrugged come to mind as the ultimate soy in denial books

so, high school kids that actually read instead of sparknotes?

a high soy overlap, to be sure

How is Game of Thrones not the first book on a "soycore" reading list?

>soyboy detected

Fall of reach was pretty good, would recommend

nonfiction/sociology that uses the title: how the (subtitle) marketing gimmick

some of it is good though

>the silmarillion
Go fuck yourself. Anything Tolkien-related is great

Retarded mentality. Stop thinking in terms of worship and tribes, start evaluating on actual content.

its funny because the "soyboy deteected" is a brainless meme but then you went ahead and proved him right that your not an inch better by posting that brainlet wojack meme
i can picture your idiotic degenerate ass downlading that image in happyness thinking " hehe this will be a great comeback when i want to insult somebody"
pathetic

soyboy detected

>soyboy detected

its funny cause the "soyboy deteected" is a brainles meme but then you went ahaed and proved him right that your not any inch better by posting that brainlet wojack meme
i can picture your idoitic degenerate ass downlading that image in happyness thinking " hehe this will bea great comeback when i want to insult somebody"
patetic

Hemingway, HST and McCarthy are the complete opposite of soy.

Only Aurelius really.

Soo-boo detected!

No, Epicurus is pure soy

Wrong. Hemingway was a total fucking soyboy
>I can be manly while being a Leftist cuck loser
>Better go buy some bacon scented grease for my pristinely trimmed beard so I look good for instagram
>lmao prose is hard, short sentences is easier

What a dull response.

>not being alpha as fuck regardless of what you read
>having to avoid showing your weakness by not reading certain authors
Hmm

Most of the 'men' on Veeky Forums act more like boys that men and they're mostly a bunch of emotionally unstable, lonely, autistic man children.

Are you an asspained negro?

>notes from the underground is approaching soycore
D-dosto was just satirising soycore, I-i'm sure...

Why is Inherent Vice soyboy?

>cultivating your personality by obsessively making an ever-expanding list of things you can't touch or read or like or think before you become /pol/'s latest ridiculous insult
>actually thinking you are not the ones riddled with emasculating insecurities
None of you belong here, this is 16-year-old redditor shit.

most brainlet post on Veeky Forums

Ready Player One is as soy as it gets

Yeah it’s much better to read it all so you understand the pop culture references.

Because it's Pynchon lite and they made a movie of it. The second killed it because it made it accessible to the non-reading public.

half of these books is decent.
also
>non-YA literature
>ideologically free literature written mostly as a story
>"soycore"

This. When did reading widely become a bad thing? Cultivating personality based on internet trends is the only problem here.

>your choices are /pol/ manchild obsessed with appearing as a masculine savior of the white race on the internet or reddit Ready Player One walking talking meme machine
Imagine going through life in this much delusion.
You spend way, way too much time on the internet.

Where's the lie?

This!
*sips soy

Soyboys don't read books.

>tfw all of those only liked The Old Man and The Sea, Blood Meridian and the non-Incandenza parts of Infinite Jest

Am I a soyboy?

Haha, Veeky Forums permanently and forever btfo.
Shadilay fellow pedes!

why do people make that face

>soo-boo detected

Reading books because "your community" on an internet forum tells you to is the most cucked soyboy thing ever.
Not reading books because that same community that you so desperately cling to tells you not to is exactly the same.
Heretofore, you're all a bunch of soyboy cucks for caring what other people read instead of reading what you want.

You forgot his tits have to be in there too

> brave new world
Hey! >:(

I think it is interesting to point out that people villify soymilk and soy products for containing phyto-estrogrens (which, by the way, are found in tons of different plants other than soy, and have been studied to actually cause an increase in testosterone in males, not a decrease), and yet cheese, milk, and meat contain ACTUAL estrogen which will ACTUALLY cause you to grow man boobs and become feminized.

I think it is important to note that this rallying against soy, and the fake and discredited studies about phyto-estrogrens are being pushed by the dairy and meat industry due to terrible sales (over half of all "milk" sales in this country are now dairy-free alternatives).

The people pushing the soyboy meme are the same people that made you into weak effeminates in the first place by pumping hormones into all that cheese, milk, and meat that you somehow think is safe to eat.

nice try schlomo

soy:
ready player one
scalzi

not soy:
lotr
knausgaard

Knausgård is soy-lite

what's funny is that beer is much more feminizing than soy, and yet it's linked with machismo

Hamlet

He's not a stoic

Resisting the effects of alcohol is the key to machismo. Think you may be confused.

Why is this site so obsessed with legumes?

>"A Hitler Youth manual from the 1930s promoted soya beans, which it called “Nazi beans”

Turns out soy boys are actually nazi boys

Wtf i love soy now.

>Jerusalem
Why

Soycore is anything written by a sociologist and all genre fiction.

American gods, Fight Club. American contemporary litterature in general is certfied 100% soy.

Not an argument. A dumb question merits a simple answer.

Soyboys don't read, they say they do, but they're just using book spines as posters

>interpreting shitposts

hey have you guys heard “soy” and “soyboy”? Yeah they're the new epic buzzwords XD
PJW sempai taught me it. He's so smart he has like a million subs on youtube. He doesn't any crap from the fuckin pussy liberal cuck soyboys XD

The real key to machismo is onions.

t. Veeky Forums.

why?

hey Veeky Forums how do I stop having bitchtits

anything written after Finnegans Wake is the correct answer

The funny thing is, that despite the bitch tits and flabbiness, this numale could probably crush 90% of /pol/ in a fight due to body weight alone.

comic books
soy attention span is too short for real books

I exclusively read soy-core books

soy meme is too weak!

must make it stronger!

it funny cause the "soo-boo deteected" isa brianles meme but then yuo went ahaed and proved him rite that your not any inch beter by postin that brainlet wojack meme
i can picure you're idoitic degnerate ass downlading that image in happyness thinkig " hehe this will bea graet comeback when i want to insult sombody"
patetic

Why bother with any of this

I don't know man, they look TERRIBLE.

Leather bound gilded HP Lovecraft collected works, sitting on a shelf, never opened.