The best sources to get free e-books, pdf or epub, fuck-a-kindle

The best sources to get free e-books, pdf or epub, fuck-a-kindle.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendepubtokindle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ncore

>not exclusively reading books which are in the public domain

never gonna make it

Normally do, but I've got to get my hands on sum Philip K. Dick boi

fibgen(d0d)10

bookz

How might one go about downloading public domain kindle books from Gutenberg without jailbreaking a kindle?

fuck, your dumb user
i hope your just bait

My kindle hasn't arrived yet pls no bully. If its easy I'll feel dumb.

Every public tracker has an 20GB torrent called “books”, which has everything you’ll need.

Install Calibre and it works over USB as easily as iTunes used to with music. You can also set up email, and it’s not that bad.

I forgot to add that it’s ok to ask questions, is just a cunt.

Thanks kind user. My package tracker has it coming on Thursday so I'll be sure to check out Calibre for USB downloads and transfers.

Just remember that the Kindle’s native format is .mobi, but most downloads are .epub. Calibre can fix them, but you’ll want a mobi download over an epub. Luckily it’s not like rips vary that much by quality, so almost anything older than 3-5 years will be easy to find with tpb.

Is it possible to add covers to mobi files myself? Most of the books that I've downloaded don't have covers.

Calibre does everything you need.

Okay, through Calibre I discovered that the covers just don't show up for books that I put on my Kindle outside of downloading from Amazon. Not sure why that would be.

Right click>edit metadata>download data and covers

Did that. The covers show up on Calibre, but not on my Kindle.

...did you put them on the kindle before or after you got the covers?

I did it when they were on, and then tried removing them and doing it and then putting them back on. So, both.

Libgen...?

As long as there's a thread up about stealing books, would anyone here happen to know where I could get a copy of The Prestige for free? Most of the torrents I find are for the movie and the one time I found a torrent of the book, it had no seeds.

Okay, I somehow got it to work this time.

Good deal.

Thanks for the help.

sendepubtokindle.com/

It's really as simple as that

No problem, bud. Happy reading.
libgen has it.
That's a spooky looking site. You can email books to your kindle and it'll convert them for you.

>connecting your kindle to the internet
>giving away your email address to some random website
Thanks. I actually found it after I saw the post above mine. I don't use Veeky Forums much, so I didn't even know about that website. I usually just torrent my books.

Best place to get the entire works of Plato and Aristotle?

The answer to any question like this is probably libgen. I'd also recommend something to bypass the Aristotle. It's absolutely invaluable information but there are better ways than millennia old lecture notes. Even a decent HOP would probably work.

Gutenberg has kindle files on the site.
Convert the file again after adding the cover.