Atheists, how are you going to react when Jesus comes back in glory and power?

Atheists, how are you going to react when Jesus comes back in glory and power?

Will atheists commit suicide?
Will they be able to handle getting BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA
reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish this board had mods

Christians, how are you going to react when the Messiah comes and confirms the Jews had it right all along? Will Christians commit suicide? Will they be able to handle being BTFO?

I have a few questions about the physics/metaphysics of the Second Coming. Will it just be the earth that gets wiped out or the whole universe? If it's the former, will humans in space/on other planets be affected?

www.ichthys.com

Best source on eschatology.

I'll become a christian once I see some real evidence. Jesus' second coming "in glory and power" would be enough evidence to me, I guess. At the same time, I'm always open to Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hellenic paganism and any other religion as well to provide evidence to convert me.

The fedoras will be under the Antichrist rule and would have already taken the mark of the beast.

They would simply oppose the LORD and die.

Jesus comes back when Satan's New World Order is fully setup, so almost.

God will come with an earthquake that will shake the entire world, everyone will see Him.

Unbelievers will tremble, Christians who have survived the persecution and tribulation will rejoice.

>God will come with an earthquake that will shake the entire world

So it will be a local (earth-based) event then?

There is plenty of evidence. What you want is proof, which is different. By the time you get that it will be too late, and I doubt you'll accept it anyway. Most won't.

The sun and moon will go dark aswell.

This.
Problem is, the people in charge of this board think theology is apart of the humanities. IT ISN'T!

Problem is, the people in charge of this board are as dumb fucking idiots.

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

>they shall look upon me whom they have pierced

Theology, and the development of theology, is part of the humanities.

The problem is, we don't have that, we have proselytizing. Shouting on a soapbox isn't part of the humanities.

So any humans in a different part of the galaxy will be exempt?

>humans in a different part of the galaxy
what the fuck am i reading

aliens dont exist retard, we are the only life.
aliens/ufos/ghosts are a demonic phenomena.

people have stopped abductions by saying "jesus". now why would extraterrestrials be afraid of the name jesus?

Since some definitions of "world" can refer to the entire universe... I don't know. Maybe?

>people have stopped abductions by saying "jesus". now why would extraterrestrials be afraid of the name jesus?

And there we have it. Everyone, gather round. We finally have the single stupidest line of any post ever on Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA

it's true whether you believe it or not.

ufologists themselves say this shit

>2000 years later
how will christcucks feel on their death bed knowing they will never see it happen?

Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled right infront of our eyes. You'd have to be extremely deluded to still reject scripture.

They are not looking for mentally ill people.

zealot chill out yur scaring the kids. they can smell the semen and blood dripping from your mouth.

you need a xanax prescription or something?

How will it be to late? Isn't got eternally forgiving?

Seems kind of out of character for the guy to sorta pull the plug on that as soon as Jesus comes back.

Jokes on you, I did write the Bible just to mess around.

>what the fuck am i reading

this line unironically bring followed by:

>aliens dont exist retard, we are the only life.
>aliens/ufos/ghosts are a demonic phenomena.
>people have stopped abductions by saying "jesus". now why would extraterrestrials be afraid of the name jesus?

my fucking sides.

the Christians on this board are without a doubt some of the dumbest people to ever walk the earth

>have an entire lifetime to accept Jesus' gift of salvation

>instead spend it on drugs/partying/video games and useless distractions

You know the Gospel, and you reject it.
You have no excuse.

>ad hominem attacks
>doesn't try to refute the link presented

post discarded

>Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled right infront of our eyes.

[citation needed]

You realize they've been saying this for 2000 years, right?

>look around you the signs are everywhere, the time is nigh
t. most Christians for the past 2 (t w o) millenia (m i l l e n i a)

Everyone believing aliems exist, with no real evidence, but Jesus doesn't.

I'd be happy that God would finally provide empirical evidence for his existence, unlike you ever will

why would I waste even mere minutes of my life watching a video posted by somebody who thinks the UFO phenomena is real but actually they're demons??

Not aliens, future humans who have left earth and gone elsewhere

Fuck I can't believe I'm asking this but I want to hear it form the horse's mouth

No, that's part of what makes it so stupid. It requires that

A) There are really abduction phenomena
B) These abductors are not in fact aliens, but some kind of supernatural demonic entity
C) That invoking the name of Jesus will frigthen them away in some metaphysical manner.

None of the premises even make sense, let alone proving the divinity of Jesus. It's far more likely that this is some night terror phenomenon, and the comfort that the person derives by thinking about Jesus helps them through it. IT doesn't require truth, just belief.

reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

>You realize they've been saying this for 2000 years, right?

"Nobody knows the time or hour".
But He gave us signs. i.e
>knowledge will increase exponentially
>the love of many will grow cold
>people will stop believing in the faith
>false doctrine and false prophets everywhere
>world becomes increasingly accepting of evil (homosexuality, feminism, trannies, degeneracy, nihilism, occult)

Only now can we certainly say that we are near,
especially with the whole New World Order thing at our doorstep.

As if that will ever actually happen. If it does, sure, I'll convert. But it won't.

>Worshipping a plank of wood

Lol what a shit religion

reasons.org

well, i guess if jesus came back and proved us wrong, we'd turn into christians.

I wouldn't believe it unless he personally healed me or did a miracle in front of me with no possibility ofbeing fake

he's have to reverse the orbit of the earth diapear the sun and radiate enough heat to sistain the earth slit hhis head off keep talking and morph into 3 things oly ghots jebus and god and then back into one and then convince how it makes sense to call three things one and then show me heaven personally and prve t me I'm notjust halluinating

A. Alien abductions is a very documented phenomena, it's real and happened to alot of people.

B. Book of Enoch, Genesis and pagan mythology points to what we call now as "aliens" simply being angels/demons.

C. The youtube link provided shows research from UFOlogists and victims of abductions and how the name of "Jesus" immediately stops the experience

Just because you're a retard who hasn't done any study on the subject doesn't mean it's wrong.

>>knowledge will increase exponentially
>>the love of many will grow cold
>>people will stop believing in the faith
>>false doctrine and false prophets everywhere
>>world becomes increasingly accepting of evil (homosexuality, feminism, trannies, degeneracy, nihilism, occult)
applies to every point in time except for maybe the dark ages

Nigger what

The last 100 years has seen a huge increase of technology.

We were riding horses for thousands of years and now suddenly we have cars, airplanes and phones in a very short period of time.

These are incredibly vague and geneic.

I've got a prophecy for you "In the times to come there shall be great shit-posting and many will be rused!"

>vague and generic
Now they are not.

You're simply in denial.

God comes back at a post-apocalyptic world where the sides are already drawn.

Atheists will already been thoroughly brainwashed by the Antichrist to the point that they will know Jesus is God but still hate him.

I think it's funny, Satan is so desperate. All of the world's militaries gathering to one location in a sad attempt to kill God.

The entire universe will be undone and renewed in an instant, by fire.

2 Peter 3:10 [ The Day of the Lord ] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

The earth will be remade to resemble Eden all over, and the oceans will go back to their canopy over the earth, providing more arable land, cover from the light of the New Jerusalem, more oxygen, and higher atmospheric pressures.

The conditions under which men live to a thousand years, and grow grapes the size of grapefruits.

In order to see that, you would have to survive the entire tribulation, including when the wrath of God is poured out onto the earth.

You would have to survive when billions did not. It's a very risky plan.

what are you gonna do when jesus comes back and he is a turkic manlet?

There's only sentient life here on earth; it's not a random event as you have been taught.

>God will come with an earthquake that will shake the entire world
so will it shake the whole planet or the whole universe? are there tectonic plates in space?

There is power in the name of Jesus to repel inter-dimensional aliens, aka demons.

No Christian hopes to see the Second Coming. We're waiting for the Rapture, an event 7 years prior.

The Tribulation saints will be looking forward to the Second Coming; the godless not so much.

Once you die and are resurrected unto shame and destruction, there's no turning back. It's a terminal event.

God and the angels are aliens. They're just inter--dimensional aliens, not extra-terrestrial aliens.

Wake up.

The rebirth of Zion in one day, May 14, 1948, is the fulfillment of the Dry Bones prophecy.

The universe God made is evidence of God's existence.

>pre-trib rapture

Your chances of surviving to that date (and not taking the mark of the beast) are very slim.

why does this image trigger atheists so much?

i once told a guy that i believe in the bible and he went completely ballistic.

do you believe in santa clause?

go fuck yourself

and fuck ISIS.

happy?

"Take up your cross and follow Me."

--Jesus of Nazareth

Not necessarily, no. Men are wicked, and refuse to repent.

>i once told a guy that i believe in the bible

You worship a book? What are you, some kind of book-pagan?

People hates watermarks, bro.

You have lived through the largest explosion of information in the history of mankind, and are oblivious to it.

Just like in the days of Noah, where none of the people thought there could possibly be a flood, as there had been no rain.

satan never had a plan to deal with God. He's betting on humanity doing what he couldn't. He's a desperate failure.

>The last 100 years has seen a huge increase of technology.
And the next 100 years will make this century look silly. It's almost as if technology has been exponentially increasing since the dark ages.

>No Christian hopes to see the Second Coming. We're waiting for the Rapture, an event 7 years prior.
>Rapture
>Rapture
>Rapture
your religious understanding is dogshit

Worship Him.

Yes, as Paul instructed both the Christians at Thessalonica and Corinth, and referred to by Jesus as "the great falling away", and the time when the "Restrainer is removed".

Why do so many Christians have this kind of attitude?

>J-just wait till the second coming!
>Too bad you aren't saved like me!
>You'll see! You'll all be sorry! Enjoy Hell, lmao
>[gloating intensifies]

Atheists strapped to polygraphs denying there is a God trigger deception.

They know.

You can call it "the Harpazo" if you'd like.

Christians actually tell you not to wait for the Second Coming, because your chances of surviving until then lacking the mark of the beast are very slim.

>watermarks
Yeah, triggered over here.

I was referring to the fact that many seem to delight in the idea that non-believers might face destruction/torment.

When the Messiah comes, it will be the Antichrist signing a 7 year peace accord with Israel. They will hail he who comes in his own name as their Messiah. Then he will desecrate the Temple 42 months later.

When the real Messiah comes 42 months after that abomination that brings desolation, it will be Jesus.

Just like with Barabbas, the Jews have a problem recognizing their own God.

>Why do so many Christians have this kind of attitude?

slave morality tbqh family

Suffering and strengthening our faith is an important part of Christian life.

Tribulation = what the world does to us
Wrath = what God does to the world

We are appointed to tribulation, not to wrath.

All non-believers will be cast into a lake of fire forever.

Were it not so, I would not be here to warn you of your destiny. A destiny that can only be changed by you changing your mind about Jesus, confessing Him Lord, and believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

It's the only way out of this life that does not end in weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Years of evolutionist indoctrination does that to people.

That's not slave mentality; that's basically enjoying God defeat your enemies.

But it's not flesh and blood we strive against, but principalities and powers; it's strongholds that have enslaved you people to the point where you think you are alive, and free, but you are in reality dead slaves to sin.

Yo do know there is no such as the "dark ages" right?

It's a hysterical myth.

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

We're out of here prior to the Tribulation beginnings, as the world will have Moses and Elijah to tell them the gospel, as well as the 144,000 Elect.

>warn me of my destiny
I am a Christian. Let it be unto me according to the Father's will.

You can be Christian without being petty, submissive or repressed when interacting with other people, ya know.

>Moses and Elijah
>not Enoch and Elijah

Not a reliable source, you "Christians" are hilarious.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

I'll take my chances thanks. The world isn't ending any time soon

Jesus wasn't white.

It's an atheist source you giant idiot.

Atheist saying that there is no such thing as a dark ages.

The case for Enoch is that he never died, but was instantly translated into heaven.

Well, all believers at the rapture will not die, but be instantly translated into heaven.

As Enoch is a picture of the church prior to the Flood, representing the church, the lost being the lost, and the protected being on the ark, I do not expect him here later.

I do not think the Transfiguration was a random event, and I rejoice that Moses finally set foot in the Promised Land.

I guess we'll see by who's not in heaven when the time comes.

>You can be Christian without being petty, submissive or repressed when interacting with other people, ya know.

There are no white humans.

Everyone is a shade of brown.
From very light brown bordering pink-ish, to very dark brown.

>wickedpedia

He won't.

It's strange that you accept anything at all from what you consider a "reliable source" and nothing at all from what you judge not to be a "reliable source".

Is that not what you accuse Christians of doing?

In your lifetime, actually. Things change quickly.

Then how do you call a period between the fall of Western Empire and Carolingian Renaissance?

>Theology, and the development of theology, is part of the humanities.

No it isn't. Religious Studies is part of the Humanities. Divinity and Seminary Colleges are separate from Humanities because they are not secular.

Let me say this again, because clearly you are as dumb as everyone else (lowest common denominator of Veeky Forums), Religious Studies is part of the Humanities, NOT THEOLOGY!

Christian light entering a world of pagan darkness.