How do you block out background noise when reading?

How do you block out background noise when reading?

I put the text closer to my face

You can either get noise cancelling headphones or just one of those basic earphones that go deeper into your ear (something like pic related)

Live in the middle of nowhere, like I do. Except when my cute neighbor is singing, then I take a break and fap.

REad louder/harder

White noise. As in actual white noise, not those shitty ""white noise"" generators that have horrible loops of rain and wind and shit.

how does one acquire actual white noise

Not that poster, but my korg ms20 has a white noise generator. Also pink noise etc.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be overly pedantic and imply that because mathematically "perfect" white noise can't really exist that "actual white noise" doesn't exist. If you're being serious, plenty of white noise apps will offer legitimate white noise if you want to go the easy way. You can also open up pretty much any audio processing software and generate tracks of white noise.

Perfect your Zen.

Why shall I? One just have to sit down and read. Don't be so tender and mellow, pal —just shut your consciousness down and do it. Do it because it must be done.

That's all, I guess. I need to read, so there can be a plane accident in front of my house and I will not react in any way untill I finish.

japan needs to be sunken to the bottom of the ocean

Brot

>Zen
>Japan

Its not called Zen anywhere outside of Japan and the West user, they ruined it too

I'm asking because apparently "white noise generators" aren't good enough, and aren't apps the same fucking white noise generators

Bro its just noise like just dont listen to it just turn of your ears lol

My complains is that many so called "white noise" generators don't generate white noise.

Oh. I guess I just haven't encountered that.

What's a legit white noise app for android?

Why do you need an app? Just download an mp3. You only need one.