Pic related just arrived in the mail. Did I fuck up?

Pic related just arrived in the mail. Did I fuck up?

Actually no. I haven't read it but I made a thread about this book and Veeky Forums likes this more than IJ.

Looks like you did fine.

If you've read IJ you can expect more of the same but better. The stupid nigger should've finished this before hanging himself.

>stupid nigger
Hey, have a little of respect.

>printed soy

>le meme

It seems like Veeky Forums was right, I'm quite enjoying it :)

Like his other books it'll eventually convince you that the human mind itself is hell.

I've been aware of that from a long time, I've actually experimented psychosis, so I ain't afraid of some nerd ass book, cracka.

dude that card looks fucked!

Yeah the guy who did it must had been really high on WEED lol XD

Bump

>mfw reading that long ass sentence at the end of the first chapter
:)

Second chapter*

wish he would've reined himself in on some things (the first Steyck chapter stands out, for some reason, though it probably wasn't the worst offender) but when it's good it's fantastic

So Veeky Forums what do you think about when you masturbate?

and by Steyck I mean Stecyk

Girls I went to HS with. Or my older sister sometimes, only to feel disgust and regret after, followed by a "oh, well, what its done its done" feeling.

iktfb
tfw no sis

Fabricate your own sis.

pretend Nietszhes sister is yours

I'm reading it currently and I've really been enjoying it.

honestly, a little.

a lot of anons here say dfw is vapid and shallow but I think he is good and I relate to him
I also feel bad for his dogs

It took you a bunch of books to show you that?

He's very relaxing and human to me. He's not Shakespeare or Kant but he's the only recent writer who I've seen really capture the impossibility of trying to have an authentic life in our Liberal-Secular society