For a decade of loyal service, the Bogdanoffs grant you the ability to learn 3 and only 3 languages of your choosing...

For a decade of loyal service, the Bogdanoffs grant you the ability to learn 3 and only 3 languages of your choosing. Which do you choose?

>Sanskrit
>Egyptian Old Kingdom Hieroglyphs
>Xanthian

French

Russian

Chinese

Unlearn English and learn Navajo twice

Is this image true?

I can't stand cleaning sauce of plates. Makes my skin crawl.

Yes

French
Chinese
Latin

Veeky Forums is the poor fag of Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is a pretty old-style board and Veeky Forums as well, great stories

French
then nothing else because why lel

German, Mandarin, French

Russian
Chinese
Japanese

A South American language
A Papuan or Aboriginal language
Asian or African one

Fluently? Including writing?
Spanish.
Arabic.
I guess Russian.

I already know English, and much of Spanish, so my additional three languages to learn from the Bogdanovs are the following:
1. Hebrew
2. Mandarin Chinese
3. Japanese

I already know German and Russian a little bit, improving them is only a question of my willpower and time, so
French
Latin
Sanskrit
I saw a critical edition of Mahabharata in sanskrit in a library. It was in cca 20 tomes, probably a meter and a half wide. I opened one tome and 2/3 of the page was commentary. Don't tell me you're not jelly about the people who have studied that culture.

Russian
Chinese
Japanese

Yes.
t. Dishwasher

German, Japanese and French.
If we're including meme languages that I'd just like to speak so i can confound people, swap French for Welsh.

Greek
Latin
German

Everything else I can just kind of figure out from there.

French
Mandarin
Arabic

Chinese
Greek
Latin

>elvish
>Klingon
>the dragon language from skyrim

Well, I could polish up my French and German by myself. I don't want to have anything to do with China. So I'll go for Portuguese, Arabic and Russian.

I already speak English so... Spanish, French and Russian.

Russian, Japanese, and some middle eastern language.
Russian seems like a strong choice, Japanese because I'm a filthy weeb and want nothing to do with China.
German is a good choice, but it's not a huge leap between it and English, so I can learn it without the Bog Bros intervention.

Japanese
French
German

If fluent means near native level than I choose Mandarin (money), Ancient Greek (pleasure), German (I'm from Europe, so why not).

German
Japanese
Finnish>>

Only the based Axis Powers
Sorry Italy (not sorry)

>Proto-Indoeuropean
>Icelandic-Basque Pidgin
>Ithkuil