Is there a name for this?

I just ran into this post and it reminded me of pic related. Is there a name for that style of writing? Any Veeky Forums recommendations of books in that style/tone?

Other urls found in this thread:

poemuseum.org/the-tell-tale-heart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on Veeky Forums please help

it's just writing, dawg.

Nietzsche

>it's just writing, dawg.

what point are you trying to make?

>Is there a name for that style of writing
shitposting

Surely in the millennia that writing has existed something similar has come around?

What do you think this "style of writing" is characterized by?

Schizophrenia
Lasagna

sarcasm, irony, fury, anguish, gusto, bravado, overdramaticism, piercing intelligence and wit, existential, breaking point, bitter, perturbed, energetic

I don't know, I got through half of Harry Potter and never saw anything like that.

First thing that comes to mind is Donald Barthelme, the short story collection City Life specifically is full of shit like this.

>unironically browsing /tv/
>ironically browsing /tv/

I hate this board so much

Why do you keep asking this question Op? And why is it so important to you

That was literally my first post on/lit/.
Have other people asked about the Garfield post?

Thank you, this looks interesting

You're the same person, why would you lie? Your posts are almost identical

What post are you talking about? I've never posted on Veeky Forums before asking about the Garfield thing. This is the first thread I've ever made about this.

OP did not post the other Garfield thread, I did, don't make him paranoid. It's funny seeing someone else wanting the same thing weeks later. The answer I got was that it was poetry, which is right I guess but I still haven't found any book or label that hits the same weird fever dream horror note.

i don't get it, what's creepy or /x/ about this?

Nice try, OP.

If you go to reddit you will find a lot of writing like that
i'm not eve being a dick, this is true
it still is shit tho tbdesu

That's not me.

Where exactly?
Why do you think it's shit?

We're different people. The number of posters went up when I made that post.
Try this OP. It's zany and not exactly similar to the Garfield text but I like it so far. I don't like the writing in the /tv/ post so I can't recommend stuff like it.

Try Edgar Allan Poe

read Moby Dick
its amazing how many alt teens will take off their clothes and get in the forever spaceship without ever reading Moby Dick

>its amazing how many alt teens will take off their clothes and get in the forever spaceship without ever reading Moby Dick

Thank you, I'll look into it.

The Tell-Tale Heart is probably the closest to what I was looking for. It's very frantic, which is fun to read.

It's not really creepy, just fun to read

you’re such a stupid, uncreative faggot

More creative than you, pseud

Why didn't you like the /tv/ post?

Tell tale heart poemuseum.org/the-tell-tale-heart

>True! --nervous --very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses --not destroyed --not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily --how calmly I can tell you the whole story.