>The Way of the Superior Man - David Deida
>The Rational Male - Rollo Tomassi
>The Manipulated Man - Esther Vilar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsDO62MCvJU
goodreads.com/book/show/11612989-the-dictator-s-handbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to /pol/ alt-right scum.

48 laws of power is the best self-help book i've ever read. the advice is actually profound and accompanied by interesting stories

the qu'ran

Dude I love Rolo Tomassi

youtube.com/watch?v=EsDO62MCvJU

Back to plebbit you retard.
The true redpill is to start with the greeks.

The SJWs don't want you to know about this based regimen user, you need to BTFO them. Praise kek.

Only this

Everything else is embarrassing

> Lemme fall for the bait with the worst reddit-tier I can think of.

that post was probably made by the OP though

Maddox lost

Are any of these actually good? I've heard The Way of Men is a decent book, but I don't know if I'm being memed. Honestly just if any of them are well written and able to make a good point.

That one

Jack Donovan

Notice anything?

Joseph W South, David Clare & Franco - Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man

You will see the truth with this book.

Is this a meme?
source?

Just something I noticed myself after watching True Detective. The triangle thing is a legit symbol used by pederasts according to the FBI.

I've read The Way Of Men, it reads ridiculous. Like a D&D manual on how to roleplay as a 'man', I mean look at that picture in , it could legit be Fig. 1.

The only thing it will teach you is how to be a humorless cold tryhard (again, Fig. 1)

>red pill books
>It's all literature about pretending to be less of a soyboy than you are
Lmao

>emasculated, under-socialized, immature manchildren who live vicariously online LARPing that they are Real Men Born In The Wrong Era

lol you guys would be permavirgin losers in any time period.

The Dictator’s Handbook: Why Bad Behavior is Almost Always Good Politics by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and Alastair Smith.
Don't be fooled by the name and tacky book cover it's actually quite good.

goodreads.com/book/show/11612989-the-dictator-s-handbook

>you guys would be permavirgin losers in any time period
Elaborate.

A lot of people don't seem to understand what "redpill" means. It means you have read the Culture of Critique and know about the jewish problem.

Who are the guys that wrote this?

The only thing worth it in there is iceberg slim

Immature, out-of-shape, delusional, asocial, people prone to delusions of grandeur and persecution, and essentially lacking in all IRL experiences and credentials, while inexplicably thinking they are superior to "normies", are rarely going to be successful men by any metrics throughout history.

It's not a mystery. And the fact that these people blame society and everyone else for their problems is indicative of their over-coddled, snowflake-inducing upbringing.

"I'd be a strong successful man's man swimming in pussy if it wasn't for feminists/coalburners/Jews/social ideals that I don't conform to/etc.".

If you really are strong, intelligent, and superior, then a stressful and antagonistic environment should serve to hone your strengths, not turn you into a fat pathetic permavirgin who spends all his time online.

Doesn't this only apply because there are feminists/coalburners/Jews/social ideals?
100 years ago women would run after any man as long as he had a way to support them.

I notice he looks like a massive faglord

>I'd be alright if I had a desperate, confined audience

Yeah and permavirgin losers can support a family?

They could if society coddled and catered to their every need. Wait, isn't that what SJWs want too?

100 years ago they wouldn't be that.

This post sounds like a jew projecting his anger onto others. There's nothing abnormal or wrong with whites wanting to live in their own countries and noticing that jews are overwhelmingly responsible for promoting mass immigration and using these tactics to try and shame them into believing otherwise. Anyone saying white countries are for everyone and blaming those who don't want that should have their motivations questioned. That is the way things have always been, and it's natural and healthy to advocate for it.

Yes we can all make believe that we would be Conan the Barbarians if we were born in any era but the current one. I guess this absurdly transparent and juvenile defense mechanism helps losers get by their miserable existence. Might as well keep living vicariously online and go further down the drain because the world fucked you over and there is nothing IRL for you anyway lol

Man, you think about Jews way too much

Jews cause a lot of problems and there's nothing wrong with pointing that out.

Ridiculous. I never said they would be "Conan the Barbarian" just that they wouldn't be what they are now.

>I guess this absurdly transparent and juvenile defense mechanism

Acknowledging that societies raised people different in the past is an "absurdly transparent and juvenile defense mechanism"? I'm sure the rampant nihilism brought on by liberal capitalism has nothing to do with their position.

At least you get to feel a big man on an anime forum though.

Realistically speaking, I'll most probably be a carpenter.
>manual dexterity
>attention to details
>strong math and problem-solving skills
>strength, stamina, focus

>th-th-th-the J-J-Jews!!
Listen, there is literally nothing stopping you from:
1. Going to the gym and eating healthy, subsequently becoming more physically attractive and healthy

2. Going outside your comfort zone and pursuing new experiences to increase your confidence, possibly find a passion, meet exciting people, etc.

3. Disconnecting from your addiction to Veeky Forums/social media/online and meeting people IRL, which serves to exercise your atrophied social skills, increase the probability of finding a good mate, cultivate a network, etc.

4. Cultivating an ambition and career trajectory as opposed to pretending you are perfectly happy wasting away your youth online.

Even if the Jews are puppet masters destroying the world, that doesn't mean you can be a pathetic loser. If it wasn't them it would be someone else. If it wasn't society it would be the law of the jungle. Nature isn't merciful yet you seem to think life should be soft and spoonfeed you everything you want because you are a Perfect Wonderful White Millennial.

It's this mentality that has resulted in your failures and misery. You can externalize all your problems and roll over and die or you can fight for your own place and happiness in the world. You've clearly already made your choice and are consequently wasting your remaining time with like-minded individuals, which serves only to confirm your own beliefs and excuses for Why You Would Have Been A King If Not For Everyone Else.

You know you can be a carpenter now, right?

Then be a carpenter. Go for it and start apprenticing right away, gain experience and skill early on and feel content and pride in your work.

I grew up in the same society and time as you, yet I'm not nihilistic nor do I blame my problems on others. This is a learned behavior that you have acquired as a means to justify your own inadequacies. It is far easier to come up with excuses than to be honestly introspective and make hard changes. It's the reason why fat people stay fat, there is nothing profound about this.

Nah you know how it is these days with the Zionist Illuminati controlling carpentry.

This is jewish-style anger and projection on a different scale. Look at this ignorant faggot writing sperg screeds then trying to tell others to get a life. Sad af.

But I'm a carpenter

>This is jewish-style anger and projection on a different scale.
Explain how you are being prevented from doing the things I listed.

If you took my advice in that post you would be a far happier and more successful person. Instead, you can just waste away your youth on Veeky Forums complaining about the Jews. Yes, the Jews are keeping you indoors on the computer, away from your potential wife. The Jews are keeping you fat, out-of-shape, prematurely embittered, socially retarded, etc.

Wtf are you talking about? You're the only one sperging out here and giving off the shit-life vibe. Why are you trying to project that onto other people and derailing this thread?

How do we get Dick to browse Veeky Forums instead of /pol/?

>derailing this thread
It's about life advice for self-professed redpilled men.

But tell me, how are the Jews preventing you from going to the gym, eating well, being more social IRL and cultivating a good network, etc.? How are the Jews controlling these small decisions that you choose not to make?

>user eloquently shits all over your /pol/baby mindset
>it's because you're a j-jew!
>and y-you're a bigger loser because you spent five minutes typing that out!
You don't have to be jewish to be tired of this whiny, pseudo-machismo nonsense

Get out, Jews, Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony

You sound like a psychopath, bro. Those are important things I try to do and encourage others to as well, but self-improvement for whites also involves learning about the jewish problem, and calling out jewish lunatics like yourself who try to stand in the way of that portal to enlightenment. Now get the fuck out of this thread.

Not him but absolutely no one said that you aren't able to do anything you described earlier. You haven't refuted a single thing that he's said, instead you continue to shift the goal posts. Stop the projection, you're being pathetic.

Bible

>guys, there are animals out there trying to kill us!!
>yeah we know, there always have been and you just have to be aware and get on with your life
>no, you don't get it! You guys have to enter the portal of enlightenment and understand that these animals are trying to control us through violence and fear! We have to stop what we are doing and dwell on the animals! Stop building that wheel, raising a family, hunting, and socializing! Focus all your thoughts on the animals out there! THERE ARE ANIMALS OUT THERE!!!

This schizophrenic jew needs to find a new thread.

Everything he said can basically be summarized as
>you're a loser
>all your problems will be solved if you got out and make friends
Which, no shit, will help a lot in life, but that is in no way incompatible with being active in politics.

Step 1: Sit down with your parents tonight and demand to know why you were circumcised.

BANE?

>but that is in no way incompatible with being active in politics.
How is shitposting online "being active in politics"? How can you not go about your life while simultaneously being interested/active in politics? By active you mean obsessed to the point where it is a detriment to your life. Why not take some of this energy and have a family with 2+ white children. That's going to have a far more beneficial affect on the world than shitposting and printing and cataloguing kek memes.

>Which, no shit, will help a lot in life, but that is in no way incompatible with being active in politics.
Then what is /pol/'s excuse for being collective failures?

This

But also Confucius (Analects, though a good commentary will go far for starters) and everythinf Nietzsche wrote (maybe just Birth of Tragedy or Twilight of the Idols/Antichrist translated by Ludovici if you're being a lazy ass)

I am so so so so SO glad the reproductive rate of white men is going to be non-existent thanks to the red-pilled/MGTOW movements. It's the best thing that could happen to this country and the world. And if Jewish people are being it I would personally shake their hands and thank them.

Why can't you do both you fucking dipshit, are you completely okay with being a fucking slave? This doesn't even boil down to /pol/ it could go for anything. Ignoring problems and focusing only does n yourself is totally a non-selfish thing to do, right? Fuck my progeny and the people of my nation who come after me. Its all about me me me. You could do anything in life and still take care of yourself, its not mutually exclusive Mongoloid.

While you're here, why don't you tell us what it's like having inbreeding-induced schizophrenia.

>If I shitpost long and hard enough, I will free the world from its chains
kek

What does your father think of his son? Imagine how he feels, knowing his shut-in son still hasn't kissed a girl and is convinced he is fighting some international conspiracy by posting on a message board all hours of the day. Does he ever try to talk to you about your future prospects, or is it too awkward to even approach? Does your father talk to you through your mother and vice versa?

Trust me, I think the majority of /pol/ shitposters are utter failures and aren't up to the cut. But there's a lot of things done by others who are in the same circle that's at least getting name thing done. All I'm saying is that its not mutually exclusive to have a life, and its not something to strive for to allow the powers that be, whatever they may be at any time in history, to do whatever they want unfettered. If you want to change something, fucking do something.

Step 2: Stand in the busy intersection of a major city and enlighten the citizens about the Jewish Problem.

Now i understand the change between the Honor culture and the culture of Victimhood.

Behold! The professional victims!

Your efforts are futile, shlomo. Please leave and stop shitting up the thread.

Go upstairs and tell your parents you love them and thank them for not giving up on you.

I'm not saying that shitposting is activism you dense not. I don't even fucking use /pol/ its been utter garbage since the Donald plague infested it. /pol/ militias exist, there's large nationalist movements forming in Europe, and individuals forming groups with like minded persons is happening at increasing rates.
Once again, none if this is mutually exclusive with developing yourself as a person.

>pol/ militias exist, there's large nationalist movements forming in Europe, and individuals forming groups with like minded persons is happening at increasing rates.
yeah i can see them

This is jewish psychopathologizing on steroids. Kike's a merchant stereotype.

Looks more like Reddit to me, friend :)

If you aren't Jewish, why are you circumcised?

>/pol/ militias exist
aaahhahahaha I would literally pay to see a /pol/ militia meetup, or better yet a military parade

Reading all these posts my "red pilled strong white men" brings one thought to mind:
>No wonder your women are running to BBC in droves

You ever have your asshole itch really bad?

The all out kikery these threads suck in is an absolute reification of the jewish problem and their tribal psychosis.

Sometimes I wonder if the Internet has been a net negative with how much mental illness I see on it

You're circumcised, you already have the mark of the shabbat goy. I bet you think the hospital just incinerated your foreskin with the rest of the medical waste too.

Contrary to your belief, shitposting will not set you free.

They just dance around anything you say, never answering or refuting, shifting goalposts and ad homs out the ass. Not deserving of the you's anymore tbqh

No wonder your people are kicked out of everywhere you go.

So many based Chapo Trap House redditfags in this thread! Don’t deny it, I see you cunts shilling in every podcast recommendations thread.

He's a big guy.

>the sexual revolution & womens lib had no effects whatsoever
Very insightful.
What is next in "JUSTing my society up, but pretending it's always been like this"?

We got you guys to elect the most overtly pro-Israel and, to use your parlance, pro-(((business))) president in modern history. And you still think you are going to MAGA and that things are shifting in your favor! I bet if you ever had a son, not that there is a chance of you even getting laid let alone having a family, you wouldn't think twice about having him circumcised. But don't worry, shitposting and a "/pol/ militia" are here to save the day.

Having genuine discussions with permavirgin useful idiots isn't in my job description, friend =)

DEMOLISHED

Camp of the Saints

>*tips tea cup*

Women have always wanted stronger, smarter, better mates who have ideal secondary sexual characters. This is encoded in our very DNA and has been selected over millennia. It is not new.

Women have more choice over mate selection now than they did in previous western societies. You can either whine about it or try to outcompete other males, like virtually every other animal sexual selection system entails.

Or maybe you can pray every night that your mommy can bring home a nice girl and you can get married that night.

>Spent time with my simple, all-American family today.
>passive-aggressively bitching out his own family on twitter
>There is no hope for this nation. The 3rd world masses must rise up and destroy us.
>calling for his own destruction in the context of shittalking his family. Implies he wants the third world masses to destroy his family. Third world masses tend to rape and torture people for hours when they "destroy" them. He actually wishes his own family to be raped and tortured by third world masses. This is entirely reflected in his political stance (pic rel)
This is the absolute state of leftists.

The arc of history is as long as it is repetitive, jew, there is no avoiding your coming expulsion.

>The absolute state of jewish schizoids.

We have our own country again, this time with nuclear weapons, many allies, and the strongest and wealthiest country in the world as our de facto puppet state.

Sorry shabbat goy, things have never been better, and a few angry white manchildren are literally no concern. You were one of the many useful idiots that had a part in electing the most pro-Israeli president ever. Let that sink in. We are naming train stations, public parks and other facilities after Mr. Trump, in honor and thanks for his support and service.

Thank you, and I say this with no sense of irony, sarcasm, or glibness. Thank you for helping us.

Is this a genuine analysis? You’re fucking stupid, bud

>"it's a leftist calls for the violent oppression of his people but doesn't think it means he's a cuck because he's doing it in a snarky tone, and the technique of content-less, but verbose jewish thought is so ingrained in him" episode

This type of jewish myopia and inability to understand the full ramifications of your actions is what has led to your murder and expulsion in the past, and is leading you unwittingly down that path again now. If you could see it coming, it wouldn't have happened so many times.

The triangle thing on his vest is a valknut you fucking autist.