Oh, hi user. You sure love buying books. I never heard of this one before, whats it about? :)

>Oh, hi user. You sure love buying books. I never heard of this one before, whats it about? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>admitting you're american
you should know you're scum

This is soap.

How did you get here? This was supposed to be a safe place

It's about an underage junkie attention whore. Can you guess the tittle?

"uh.. well, it's... like the title says.. it's about.. uhm.. pigs.. yeah. the main character is a, uh, a pig! named 'Hogg'. yeah. that's it. talking pig who doesn't talk. just .. can i go now?"

> why are you sweating, user?

Wait do they even sell books at Target?

She looks disgusting

It's about how mothers who name their daughter Ciara should be euthanized

Is that a boy or a girl?

also this is not literature

You're a dude, right?

Love, like all books.

WHO TOLD YOU MY NAME!?

It... its about an ophthalmologist

It’s obviously a girl, you can tell by the chin

Who is this heaven-sent gent?

Does it really matter?

you've been on Veeky Forums too long

"Just a collection of poems. I know this is strange but after you're off tonight would you wanna come read some with me at the park?"

"Sorry user but I have a boyfriend"

>"fuxking roastiess and a BeTA SOYBOYKEK everyones a degenrate except me

She's not cute. She looks poor and I bet her pussy stinks.

Wow, a Ponge reference. Never thought I'd see one here.

>buying books at Target
>buying the type of reproachable, female-written, non-literary books they sell at Target
>even going to target in the first place without a female companion/girlfriend/wife in tow
my god, what stupefying post

This warmed my heart

That's what is so realistically delightful about her, that's what makes her cute. She seems like the type of girl too cuddle all day but wouldn't get mad at me to relieve her of her embrace when I step out for a cigarette, In fact she would smile. A cozy smile.

m-my diary...
desu?

This
>being non-white

gay

>implying the books I read can be bought in stores

Post more pictures of this cutie

They sell genre fiction and mom-core

It's the drug fueled machinations of some guy before he went full retard.

>leftists still think Land was one of them

> Right wingers still think Land is one of them.
You can't deny Land went full retard after all that meth. I like his current articles on Jacobite though.

>implying land fits into a simple left/right continuum

That's what I was implying.

Yeah he's just a silly sci-fi writer. He's not sophisticated enough to be called political

>attention whore tripfag who peruses various boards on Veeky Forums, mainly r9k, spreading her unimportant opinions over anyone who'll listen

>regularly does drugs with her boyfriend

>gets hooked on benzos after a bad LSD trip

> posts nudes on /r9k/ and /b/

> begins to attend a ghetto school with >50% blacks and >20% mentally retarded students ((is bullied and lost all her IRL contacts following the 2015 incident))

> braces are removed, her teeth are revealed to be thoroughly rotten

> ((fails tenth grade))

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

this doesn’t line up with and you know it you fucking nigger you all need to be careful, he serves the Basilisk

Wow an unfunny eurofag and/or catholic and/or shitskin trying to force a joke that doesn't even make sense

How the fuck am I supposed to know what it's about if I'm here buying it right now, you stupid roastie.

Just ignore the silly third worlders

It's about a whale

Why would I buy books from a supermarket? They sell nothing but shitty crime novels that are all the same and Stephen King.

i know where she works and im going to see her
she will be my gf and when she has matured we shall be lawfully wed

Well at least in my opinion, Target is the better alternative to Wal-Mart because it's not packed full of asshats, no loud advertisements and PA announcements over the speakers, and everything is color-organized. Yet, I have to agree about the books they have there, almost as bad as Wal-Mart's books.

>implying he doesn't
>implying republicans are right wing in burgerland

No user. This is Water.

>Y-y-you T-too.

It's called "On the path to rebirth". It's a political book by the Syrian writer Michel Aflaq. It basically lays down the foundation for Arabian Baathism. You should read it if you like books about political ideologies

>Oh, heh, well it's about a girl bonding with her stepfather after her mother died by going on a road trip across the United States.

"oh lots of things."

It's about a bunch of kids who get stranded on an island and descend into complete cult madness. Murders, too. Why?

>she's never heard of Romeo & Juliet

How would I know? I haven't read it yet.

>T. Cliff

>>>>>>buying books at Target

It's about a superior jew girl

Careful with all that edge. Might be confused with a knife which are illegal in your country

Of course she's poor. She's working at Target, fer chis' sake.

Fuck she is so ugly why do you autists like her

its about a boy and a telepathic dog in a post-apocalyptic setting. the boy finds food for the dog and the dog finds girls for the boy to....uh...rape......so yeah.......

what is this? asking for a friend

Whew I'm stealing this

take it back she's everything to me eveything to me

the only reason you and other people say this is because you hope she is reading. Its a common thing people like you do

a boy and his dog by Harlan Ellison. found in the compilation book called "the beast that shouted love at the heart of the world"

funniest thing i've ever seen on the net.