What's better? Reading 1 hour everyday or going to the gym for 1 hour everyday?

What's better? Reading 1 hour everyday or going to the gym for 1 hour everyday?

If you're fat, gym. If you're dumb, reading. If you're fat and dumb, gym.

Reading because working out in a gym every single day for as much as an hour is overkill.

If you're smart, reading while gymming.

This but a fat and dumb person couldn't possibly be doing something important enough the other 23 hours not to read as well.

the mouth gaping ruins it

you can easily do both, tho 1 hour of reading is going to be more difficult for the average person.

I think it's hot desu.

If you have to chose gym, if you want to be smart listen to an audiobook while going to the gym.

Reading can't make a dumb people intelligent, actually it often make them delusional over their own intellectual capability, which is even worst than being dumb.

Both, 30 min each.

Or target specific muscle groups in sets of three (upper body, abs+cardio, legs) with one set per day. Two days rest for each muscle group, workouts every day with a one day rest wherever

>Audiobook
>Smart
the truest contrivance of polar opposites

Two hours of gym+audiobooks. D'uh.

I'll choose reading, it's more fun. Also if I wanted exercise I'd probably go for a sport or at least jogging outside somewhere. The gym seems like an expensive way to be very bored.

Why not both.

Wow you're fucking retarded. Go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky or preferably an hero

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

who is this cum receptacle?

>being a voluntary incel
for what reason

Who is this cumshot kumquat? This seed steed? This immaculate ejaculate? This kin bin? This slam clam?

same desu I like your diary desu

do both you stupid faggot

yes im sure most bugs think things like this are sexually exciting
>working out every day
you lift 6 days a week, do cardio 15 minutes a session, lift the other 45 and then do yoga on the off-day. should also include 20 minutes of abs and 20 minutes of stretching. 100 minutes a day of exercise, 7 days a week. If you don’t have time for this cut out the abs and lose a day for 5 days a week. This is the only way to attain a good physique without excellent genetics.

>cumshot kumquat
A boisterous guffaw hath from me, burst

How do you develop such a specific(ally retarded) understanding of fitness?

How can I (avoid) be(ing) like you?

Who is this spermatozoa knower?

Y'all dumb, hike with a book, carry boulders you find, climb big hills, take reading break, climb back down, carry more boulders, take another reading book. Fun way too work out and plus reading in nature is aesthetically pleasing as well as relaxing

Sounds like this might be what happened to you.

I do it by denying the fact that it's involuntary. It makes suicide seem ridiculous that way.

Do both, faggot.

Good post.

reading at the gym in between bouts of boxing/wrestling naked.

>when youre post is so superfluous that you must use a nameless, faceless jizzabelle to draw attention to it
>when I, against my better judgement, but driven by the strength of my evolutionary objectives, make a meaningless and insubstantial response

Are either one of you faggots gonna find more of this puddle muggle cause I don’t know how to image search on a fucking iPhone.

>tfw so scared of snakes I couldn't possibly sit in nature to do anything

I went on a three hour hell-ride of a hike in Colorado one summer. There wasn't a moment that I was at peace. I know rattlesnakes scurry away when they feel your step, but it's not enough. Every time I go through a remotely grassy area all I think about are fucking snakes.

I just did it for you, user. It's Autumn Loving.

>yes im sure most bugs think things like this are sexually exciting
What did he mean by this? Does he mean bugman?

If it consoles you, this bitch's face is literally 1/10. Not even joking. The rest of her body is so-so. She's a butterface.

Obvious answer is do both. But prioritising reading or training is going to bring greater rewards at different periods in your life.

With an average of 16 waking hours available per day, 1/8 of your day can be given to both a single hour in the gym and a single hour of reading - if you're not able to give two hours of your day to either of these essential pursuits you should rebalance your life.

Thanks bro. Kind of a disappointment tho she’s too frumpy

why not spend two hours away from the TV or Veeky Forums and do both?

The guy who "invented running" as a thing back in the 70's died from a heart attack while running. The oldest living world war 2 vet is a black who picked cotton and currently smokes like 8 cigars a day and wakes up with 4 shots of whiskey.

Good luck, bruh.

>invented running

>even worst

Thanks for describing your experiences user.

All that proves is that blacks are genetically superior survivalists, an that is common knowledge

You don't need to be going to the gym everyday unless you are an autismo Veeky Forumsizen. Literally just three times a week is enough. With that you can definitely read everyday at least once an hour.

I'd say reading because, as many people in this thread have said, you don't need to be going to the gym and you can also attain a decent physique from calisthenics and running.

You sure showed us who's boss. I'm sure it justifies your cheeto-dust-encrusted lardass.

>blacks are genetically superior
whitey finally admits it

>Both, 30 min each.
Literally this.

I just want to bury my face in her tits fuhhhhh
But yeah, do both desu

If you don't realize that there are several different methods of getting in shape with varying degrees of intensity then you should just leave this thread and save your time

this is not lit, fuck off back to hole you crawled from faggot

>this is the only way to attain a good physique without excellent genetics
youre a special kind of stupid arent you

Depending on what you lack in your life. If you're consumed by neurotic thoughts then prob gym. If you feel like you can't articulate things enough then prob reading.

I guess an hour of reading could also train your attention span, assuming you don't pick up your fucking phone every five minutes.