Books added to your bookshelves in 2017 thread

Books added to your bookshelves in 2017 thread.

Pic related, all my books added in 2017 except for two that's been borrowed by friends of mine.

>mantrapping

S H I T T A S T E
H I T T A S T E S
I T T A S T E S H

Put the novel of Tokyo Ghoul with the two volumes at least.

So Veeky Forums how old were you when you grew out of metal?

>not listening to god-tier old-school death metal like Autopsy, Incantation, Bolt Thrower, Demilich, Timeghoul and Demigod
stay pleb, indiefag

Please take your subpar bait to /mu/.

>Order of Nine Angles
>Angles

..its Angels, isnt it? I cant have gotten it wrong all these years.

Lemme know if the book about swedish DM is cool tho. Swedish DM kicks ass.

that wasn't bait at all. you're genuinely a pleb if you can't appreciate quality metal, and you probably listen to Fantanoshit like Brockhampton and AJJ

>not bait
>unironically calling people plebs
Okay user, keep posting.

pleb is used on every board newfag

Like, 15. I still listen to it sometimes when I get an urge for it, mostly symphonic like CoB.

kindle master race reporting in

Grew out of all other metal and moved on to black metal. If you don't like black metal you're a pleb and need to kys yourself

>Grew out of all other metal and moved on to black metal.
Maybe when you grow up you'll be completely done with that juvenile form of "music".

>Sex Pistols
Have you read John Lydon's autobiographies? They're pretty good.

Guess I'm just too stupid and juvenile to appreciate REAL music. I assume you only listen to Rick and Morty openings, like the intellectual you are.

Reminder hip hop is just as infantile as metal.

Have you ever met a well-adjusted, mature MAN over the age of 20 who still listens to metal? It is literally for angry teens.

>O.N.A
>Death Metal

How's high school?

Myself and many others if were talking metal in general. But admittedly especially the black metal scene is the most degenerate, autistic shit there is and normal people who just like the music probably don't want to associate with it.

you probably listen to nu-male "bm" like deafheaven and altar of plagues. try real shit like void meditation cult and grand belial's key
t. NPR nu-male

People who listen to metal are degenerates. They have long feminine hair, often wear makeup, wear ridiculous S&M-inspired fashion to fit in with their sexually-frustrated peers, and invariably are anti-social and failures.

I’ve had a lot of free time this year.

I absolutely don't listen to deadheaven or ghostbath or any other crap like that. GBK is actually one of my favorites along with Burzum, Gorgoroth, Bathory, Emperor, etc. I'm KVLT as fuck, negro, as if that mattered on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

If you've read all of these this year then you've failed to appreciate much of it.

>you have to be as dumb and as slow a reader as I am, or else you aren't appreciating anything
brainletsayswhat?

>projecting.