Tfw already got my 20 pages for the day done

>tfw already got my 20 pages for the day done
:)

If you read 100 pages a day, you can finish 5 times as many books.

>dude lmao just read(see: read the words and turn your brain off) these hella epic klassics and u'll have done something good!! go read ulysess!1

literally nothing wrong with that you bitter fag

>literally nothing wrong with that you bitter fag

good argument

>There are people alive who haven't read these books yet claim to be well-read or even consider themselves knowledgeable in the field of literature

>good argument

I don't see the problem. Some of us work for a living and don't have much time to read like you slackjawed dilletantes

>I don't have time to read before I go to bed because I work

I have two kids under 2, work 60 hours a week etc. I still find time to read and do other things just like you find time to shitpost on Veeky Forumsabout how you need to a quota system because you have limited time for reading.

>people reading books is somehow a bad thing
I hate this board so fucking much

Why would you read some boring KKKlassics by a bunch of grumpy white men? Feminism didn't even exist back then.

When did you realize /tv/ is 10x the board Veeky Forums is with better discussion, good memes, and an active userbase? Veeky Forums doesnt even read

who?

Someone, somewhere, probably.

i just fucking hate Redditors

finding out that Reddit enjoys Infinite Jest honestly ruined DFW for me

Here you can see another sad case of americentrism.

what do these books or OP's pic have to do with reddit?

reddit isnt a website it's a concept

i don't go there so explain

that's a news article.

I actually read only around 20 pages a day. I'm a lazy, procrastinating, absolute and utter nigger. I'm working on it.

Reading is about more than just moving your eyes across some pages.