Give a deductive logic brainlet some reading material so she doesn't do poorly in a uni philosphy course this next...

Give a deductive logic brainlet some reading material so she doesn't do poorly in a uni philosphy course this next semester.

Why do women feel they need to announce they're women NO MATTER the post or situation

Instead of that, post cute Kaguras

Show boobs
It would had been dishonest of her to call herself a "he". Unless "she" is actually a trap.

leftover programming from irl interactions
as they grow up they learn that by simply showing some feminine characteristics, some dumb man is will do whatever it is that they want
irl it's things like twirling their hair, showing cleavage, being ditsy
online the only way to do it is to convey via text that they are a woman.

Was she supposed to use a different pronoun?

"give a deductive logic brainlet some reading material so they don't do poorly in a uni philosphy course this next semester."
and then their pic could have been something related to the topic

maybe switch to a major that will actually get you a job? finance? some kind of management or human resources?

i don't understand young people. you do realise you will need to earn like 100k a year to not survive like some kind of tunnel monster right?
>houses 500k+500k interest on mortgage
>children 1-2million / child
>holidays 2k a year for 55 years
>food every day for 70 years
>utilities, clothes, car, household goods

you have 2 options:
1) be hot and marry a rich guy and stay as hot as you can until you can divorce with enough money
2) be a man

you know many guys earning their living as a philosopher? a public intellectual? you going to write books? how about you get yourself a good stable career in accounting or some kind of biomedicine, maybe sales or procurement of biomedical devices? thats going to grow triple digits in the long term.

You wouldn't be bitching if some "he" had used his legit pronoun and posted a small brain wojak or whatever. Yer /r9k/ is showing.

If you know Spanish, "Elementos de la Lógica Formal" is a really solid textbook

How do you know that there aren't posts made by women who don't announce their sex?

hi im a woman and i have the same question.

>holds your hand for moral support, you go girl!

I imagine its men who enjoy rousing the rabble that proclaim themselves as a woman

Jobs are in decay in all fields. The only thing that matters are the contacts you make.
Hermosos dígitos.

Please, I can't handle the thought that I might be talking with a girl and not realize it.

An Introduction to Symbolic Logic by Parsons

Its the textbook UCLA uses for undergrad students and they are up there as a department for formal logic.

If you are already past an intro textbook read Frege or Wittgenstein

Where are you going to University?

Why would you get your education from Veeky Forums? Go ask the teachers your parents paid for.

Quantitative Reasoning credit

University of Utah

this, it's called survivorship bias

Why do old people think the job market is booming and as though a major matters any more

>tfw now you know there are girls lurking around on Veeky Forums
fuuuuuck now I'm paranoid

If you are worried about the first deductive focurse, 3200, Parsons text is what you are after. Chapters 0-3 will show you how to deal with everything up to First order logic, chapter 3-6 will go further into it, which you may not even need.

Its also easy to fine online as a pdf

If everyone on Veeky Forums wasn't such an autist retard we could give her equal opportunity by leading her astray and fucking up her life like everyone else.

Why are people on this board so fucking subservient to women? Why are you all pussies?

Jesus... worst board.

I tell everyone about Parson's textbook

Anything to win the war against the continentals

Literally type in google "logic textbook pdf" or something, there is tonnes of GOOD material out there for free.

Analytic is equally as important as continental

The reaction to a woman posting here is quite embarrassing. That said, I have no resources to offer up for consideration. You might do well to ask e-mail a philosophy professor and see if they check that during the break.

But then there won't be (you)s...

kys

feyerabend - against method

Deductive logic is a part of philosophy, isn't this what you're seeking to learn in the class? Seems like you're more concerned with making an impression than learning anything.

Analytic was more important than continental. Continental is toxic

Not if they are just beginning and want to take advantage of whatever they can to get good grades. Preparing for courses before the courses is a good way to do that.

Stop being so presumptuous, its childish

Thanks a lot, I'll check this out when I'm off work.

look up peter smith's teach yourseld logic guide, free online as a pdf, he updates it every year too. should be able to find most of the books as pdfs

This is correct

It's also why they never invent or create anything except at 0.00001% the rate that men do. They just don't NEED to.

So, if they're more concerned about their impression (grades), than about learning something, they would prepare in this fashion? Thanks for agreeing with me, fuckwit

Why not speak in first person, or third person general neutral?

That said yall over react to this stuff. Chill out GUYS

Entry-level discrete math textbook.
Entry-level geometry textbook (optional).
Entry-level symbolic logic textbook.

Pic related gets memed a lot on Veeky Forums because it's "too easy," but it's actually a solid introduction to mathematical thinking.

start with the greeks

She shouldn't have to hide the fact that she's a girl. If others sperg out about it, that's on them. That's not a normal reaction and she shouldn't be expected to police herself to cater to such fragile sensibilities.

It's almost like they're pitching a fit about inadequate trigger warnings

I can imagine you checking into this thread every 5 minutes or so in hopes your attention-whore damsel in distress noticed you from Reddit and in hopes you can discuss the latest rick and morty episode

trigger warning: I'm a girl

>She shouldn't have to hide the fact that she's a girl
There are no girls on the internet. If we allow girls on the internet the they will continue to abuse the privileges that they have historically abuse AFK. They can post anonymously like everyone else. The age of The Pussy Pass is over.

Are you some fucking idiot? Grades are not impressions, they are the end result of challenges to teach you, in this case, how derive proofs in first order logic. You can replace grade with, recognition from an expert that I can do this given task well, not well, etc.

Even if they are just impression, why does it matter when they read the intro textbook then? They didnt say they were doing it for the grade, I gave that as a possibility. They just dont want to do poorly, which can mean just understanding the material

Lets be clear, no one agrees with you

Girl here, me too. Glad to see we are in fellow company, fellow female :)

Shut up girl

Feet or GTFO. Otherwise I just assume you are a larping faggot.

>There are no girls on the internet.

You some sort of faggot? Everyone on Veeky Forums is a little girl

Get fucked kiddo

You think we don't see you but we do.

So, again, the main thing would be making an impression on, i.e. getting recognition from, an expert. The material itself is to be of secondary concern in this case.

If they're doing it for the material itself, there is no reason to prepare, or really pay much attention to what this particular expert has to say outside of merely formal criticisms. Granted, this is a class on formal logic, so as long as you understand the material well, there really is no reason to have very much interaction with the educator. But if you learn formal logic beforehand, the only reason I can see to take the class would be for the grade, or to get a pat on the back because you understand something you've already learned for yourself. In both of these cases you're obviously just after an impression, a material beneficial one on your professor and on potential future educational institutions you might attend

You professor is there to teach you. If you think that this material will come slowly to you, familiarize yourself with some of the symbols and common examples. No need to pretend you're gonna read some book.

Confirmation bias

>So, again, the main thing would be making an impression on, i.e. getting recognition from, an expert. The material itself is to be of secondary concern in this case.

No it isnt. The main interest is the work, and to aid this work, critique from those who are more experienced is beneficial. It is, secondary to the work, and is only sought after because of the work.

Full. Fucking. Stop.

>the rest of your post

This is just empty speculation that simply ignores the variability of people. She could be slow at computation but great at analysis, so a class is beneficial, and is even better, because she is slow at computing. It will take her time to simply get through the proofs, and that is the end of it.

That is the sole reason most kids hate math at school, they get bugged down in computation and forget that they can just read the book to see the forest for trees.

Your string of an argument is not fooling anyone.

people are being subservient by answering her question like they would anyone elses? Are are you talking about the autists making a big deal about her boobs?

under rated post.