I brush my teeth for 5mins, after mentioning that I'm going to bed, and it gets 404'd...

I brush my teeth for 5mins, after mentioning that I'm going to bed, and it gets 404'd. Fucking jannies with power complexes.

Anyway, survey ends at the start of the 3rd of Jan UTC docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCJVnSTO8pJCd12Uagawf69Flsfa2RS0lXGHTt5Nc9lGwIQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses is the link to submit books. I'm not collecting emails at any point, you can check data collected at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QVUneg8EeFVZMEuEYfR8NYou_et6DUoRnjQDijoJe7c/edit?usp=sharing

I am vehemently not a discord fag, proof is that I'm uploading WIP of the chart(at least I was before the jannies fucked with me), and the data is being sorted in the sheet linked above, so I can't fuck with it.

If this keeps going I will use the one hiroshimoot allowed meta thread to bitch about jannies on this board(and that one mod who moves things to Veeky Forums).

To be clear, that discord made one isn't representative, and the existence of means this is a wanted thing on the board. There are no grounds to remove this thread.

And I received a warning for spamming/flooding. Three threads in one day is neither. Do you want to lose your spot as a janitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffcdEXwAdnIPLiPupXADEwa3h5Z6PtDWGeXzgaKUDi2anidg/viewform?usp=sf_link
mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, just stop this, no one cares about it, no one wants to do it, the mods are unhappy with it. Just stop, man...

> no one cares
does

> no one wants to do it
I'm 14 responses short of the 2014 one. That was allowed.

> mods are unhappy
If it was mods I'd be banned.

Keep it up

half the responses are bait

The same could be said for the entire board. Well actually far more than half

shut the fuck up sheep/percy/winston whoever fuck off nobody care about your stupid list

Thank you for doing this!

Why are you reddiscorders so obvious? No one ever liked your fake chart.

>that one guy who used 5 proxies to push Winnie the Pooh
lel

Veeky Forumscord is the reddit discord behind this, it's ran by some jerks with power complexes

there's another cord called asjacord, way less pretentious about the canon and able to take a dam joke lol

t. percy the europoon slayer

Someone this stupid has to be percy or some even more pathetic faggot.

All the discords are ran by and are filled with a bunch of loser millennials who fancy themselves geniuses, even though their universities of choice didn't want them, and instead went to off-brand, no-name, tertiary schools. They reek of self-hatred.

Jesus i found another faggot who places White Noise in his top 5. Just for that i will read Book of sand and Man without qualities. Will they prove his, in my opinion, excellent taste?

you need to filter out everyone who doesn't put in a valid lit meme

Oh wow I can't wait for reshuffled Veeky Forumscore meme books. Is IJ going to drop for two places or rise for one? What exciting times.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
Stay on discord and don't come back here please

> Percy
Literally fucking who?

I think it is a good idea and is always interesting to see the lists even if it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. Not sure why there is so much drama involved though.

imagine if elliott rodgers decided to me slightly less self destructive and just got a neck tat, then started singing songs about being depressed/socially retarded and taking xanax. literally could have lived out every crazy orgy fantasy he'd ever come up with with way less effort

Megafile of these books??

Doesn't exist and you wouldn't read them anyway if there was one.

Ulysses
The Bible
Moby-Dick
The Trial
Lolita
Great Gatsby

There you go I give you the only books that are neccessary to read.

Why so much negativity, it's the end of the year. Making a list is a good way to end the year.

Discordfags desu.

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh,Chubby, little cubby all stuffed with fluff. He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, willy nilly, silly, old bear.

Incredibly dumb post

Can't we make a list without the discordfags ruining it?
Here is just a silly example:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffcdEXwAdnIPLiPupXADEwa3h5Z6PtDWGeXzgaKUDi2anidg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I can't believe janitors are actually doing their job and deleting this reddit-magnet cancer.

I feel bad for these trolls. No life.

Infinite BEST

Winnie the Pooh really popular this year.

>I can't believe janitors are actually doing their job
yet they leave the goon thread up

mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg

OP is trying to become the new London frog?

>Winnie the Pooh really popular this year.
Damn Straight!

D A T A M I N I N G

hope no one falls for this. sage and report