Twf see attractive girl

>twf see attractive girl
>think I would like to go with her
>immediately realize there's no use for that

I need something more. Something beyond the immediate, not necessarily "love", or "desire for procreation"; just something else, some objective.
Any literature for this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OabTK7y7d6E
youtube.com/watch?v=3_WwmsleLmo
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZWEZNcKsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gantz
>intereacting with women
It's already too late

how can someone fail so badly at writing this little text? delete your thread and try again OP

haha wow it's like you should totally explore these ideas further man, you are definitely on the right track. take a selfie because that's the face of the future world genius, the man who gave everyone the feeling.

can you believe your luck being in this guys thread? and before he is even discovered by the world. shit, put me in the screenshot future historians.

I have a similar problem in that all women for me are just particular and empirical manifestations of one primordial feminine essence that I want to have direct unmediated access to. I don't enjoy 'feeling good' as a particular and empirical man when I grasp some echoed fragment of the chthonian feminine by dating even a relatively high quality woman or having sex with a beautiful girl. I want to undertake a platonic or neoplatonic ascent through those mediated mirror forms of essential femininity existing within this-worldly ὕλη and receive illuminated verschmelzung with the essence itself. The best shard of the Real in this world is still only a shard. I desire a mysticism of the vagina. One major problem with this is that I can't even rely on the neoplatonic scheme of symbolic mediation and ultimately unmediated intellection, because my hunch is that the particular manifestation is not just ontologically necessary for the universal to exist in a general sense, not just differentially constitutive in some post-structural sense of the universal as a phenomenal concept, but immanent particularity and empirical reality of the essence of femininity is actually logically necessary, like the existence of God. It is a logical component of its ontological perfection. So I can't simply abandon particular women as glimpses of the divinely real feminine "through a mirror, darkly," and retreat into some kind of Jungian cataphatic dream quest to the Vagina at the Center of All Things. Somehow I know that true intellection of the feminine will sublate the totality of its particular manifestations. So far my plan has been to eat as many women's asses as possible, but this has required sacrificing my dating life as I can't be in a monogamous relationship while also trying to appreciate as many women's asses as possible. So while I am actively seeking the ass component of my mystical quest, I am missing out on the love component, many sub-components of which are irreducible and, I think, very important in appreciating the qualitative totality or haecceity of womanness. I have exhausted all philosophical options so I have begun waiting for revelation, and researching the nature of revelation as a distinct epistemic and ontological category, mainly via Kant's theory of religion in dialogue with some twentieth century theologians, while just eating as much ass as possible. Somehow the prospect of my final (?) dissolution in the oceanic essence of purely qualitative gaian femininity seems closer and farther than it's ever been. I feel like Anthony in the Desert being tempted by devils.

>BRAAAAAAAAAP
>oops teehee

oku faggots don't deserve pussy

God

That's a manga. I thought he wanted more something like a book

Gantz is kino. You have bad taste.

Spirit. In Hegelian terms, romantic or sexual activity is important for proper spiritual development. Spirit grows by moving outside itself, by experience, then sublating this experience into itself. This is the prominent feature of any heterosexual encounter. The boy encounters a woman, her reality, and that he is insufficient for her. His video games and shitposting will never help him satisfy her. His continued interaction with the woman changes him, makes him become a man and put away his childish things. The romantic or sexual dialectic is critical to proper human development, which is why "neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord."
I made this same point in another thread to explain why homosexuality is wrong- you don't get the proper movement of Spirit without moving from oneself to the Other, which a same-sex partner cannot provide.

Why can you not move oneself to the Other with a same-sex partner? I think I can find the Other in anyone. Gender is a major division, but not the only. The more I get to know people, the more I feel just about everyone has their own experience and view on life, different and incomprehensible to mine.

>Going for the chthonic feminine and not the uranic feminine.
Look at you. You're the planet now.

I alreay had sex. That is not the problem. The "problem" is that, even if I find a girl to be attractive, I can't bring myself to act solely based on beauty. Are you sure that casual sex would make Spirit grow?

too old to be on here anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=OabTK7y7d6E

Just turn 17?

Ever and always
Read Plato

Start with The Symposium

Nice. But, love is dangerous. Really.

i just want to cuddle with big tiddies again

pearmode

The whole point is that you do it regardless of the danger. That's why it's an act of freedom instead of the opposite.

I already done it. It was great, an experience to try in life. But never again I will make myself vulnerable to another person.

>an act of freedom instead of the opposite.
How can it be an act of freedom if falling in love is involuntary and completely invasive?
The true act of freedom is choosing to overcome and ignore it, in spite of every inch of your primate body urging you not to.

that's just being a contrarian fag

You can find differences in anyone, which allow you to learn from them. But you can't find sex differences in someone of the same sex as you, meaning that half of human experience, either the masculine or feminine, is now lost to you.
Casual sex will cause development, but probably not towards the ideal you want. Holistic development will require a whole relationship and not a physical relationship only. And why do you want to act solely on beauty? Isn't beauty only one aspect? Should you not be motivated by the aesthetic, and the spiritual, and the physical, and the emotional? What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_WwmsleLmo

You already are vulnerable though.

>falling in love is involuntary
Wrong.

>overcome and ignore it
There's no doing both of those.

>in spite of every inch of your primate body urging you not to
You sound like a very empowered and free individual (not).

I mean that I'm not motivated to fuck someone if there's lack of the latter aspects. I can't bring myself to fuck someone who is only attractive physically. In other cases, I find the courage to do so.
Vulnerable to what?

Good post

>Any literature for this feeling?
No, there is none.

Can we please ban "books for this feel" threads? They're just stealth /r9k/ threads.

Anything, basically. The obvious physiologically ways in which you can die are many, and they can only increase as medicine progresses. Same with emotions. You don't go to love to "strengthen" yourself but to find a space in which you can be weak, as you already are.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZWEZNcKsc

they should

I'm not scared about death. Plus, as you said, love weakens. If I am alone, I'm stronger. Friendship is all that matters.

9/10

Maybe I didn’t express myself clearly. I’m not advocating casual sex or the like. You need a real relationship, a real connection, so there can be real growth.
Love does not weaken. The romantic dialectic leads to spiritual development and progression.

>spiritual development

Wwhere did you get that attribute, is that from WOW?

Unironically Evola's Metaphysics of Sex

aylmao

You mean like personality and the will to explore a possibly interesting mind? Which you'd have access to the moment you stopped staring and started talking?

I know you’re baiting, but you can read my response earlier in the thread if you want an explanation.

It doesn't matter, I'm not at your level, to begin with, you're a spiritually developed person, how am I supposed to understand someone with such a power?

I, too, am undergoing a similar problem. Whenever I approach a woman with the intnetion of going out or having sex im always stopped a series of quetions as to the nature of my approach. Its not the same as when I was younger, when hesitation was caused by the fear of rejection. Being rejected hardly moves me at all nowadays. I think this is a common phenomenon that is often referred to as "waiting for the one". However for its more intellectual than the pseudo-spiritual nature its depicted in chick flicks/rom coms.

>Plus, as you said, love weakens.
That's not what I said.

>how am I supposed to understand someone with such a power?
Same way you understand everything else.

I feel lucky

>You don't go to love to "strengthen" yourself
I mistaken your words. So, for you, we are weak no matter what we do?
I know that a real relationship let you grow. But it's too dangerous, plus I want to remain free.

Yup. But that doesn't make us powerless.

So long as you refuse to grow, you’re limited to what you are now. You think being shackled by “>tfw no gf” is freedom?

My state is not >tfw no gf, but rather, I don't want one. I don't want to be limited anymore.

But that’s just it- why do you think it’s a limitation?

Because you have to face another person when you make choices. I want to do what I want, without anyone telling me anything; I want to be free, not because I want to fuck every girl I want, it's a general thing.

that is a selfish worldview, you refuse to change yourself or your activities because another person would get in the way.

But many new opportunities are opened to you as well. There is no net loss of freedom.