How would I go about writing a book on my bizarre, wild, traumatic and dysfunctional life?

how would I go about writing a book on my bizarre, wild, traumatic and dysfunctional life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXLpfMWrlY
youtube.com/watch?v=IMfuQkwlpbk
youtube.com/watch?v=AEz7S0jNyCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just start writing, hone your skill. 10,000 hours etc

Are you retarded? Do you not know what writing means?

i just...like, where do I start? do I just start like from I was born, who wants to read that?

should I really be questioning my motives for writing a life story book if I'm thinking about other people's response?

I read all these other books and they use all these words in conjunction with each other to create this vivid image and I just can't do that when I write it sounds conversational and I use a lot of ironic detachment am I just making a fool out of myself?

...I think I'm retarded

ya dude you're definitely retarded, but that's okay you're a writer now too

>should I really be questioning my motives for writing a life story book if I'm thinking about other people's response?

Yes. Write it for you. Worry about if it's entertaining later.

*nervousobligatoryagreementsentencewith4chaninternetslang*
i don't know what to say hmmm

..ok

ok I will think about this

I will think about this and think about doing it

and probably end up braindead scrolling through threads like every other day

yay

You are taking your first steps is all. Go play the beginners guide on steam. Try to abandon your ego. Fail. Make love to your ego. Realize that will push the people around you away. Find who you are and what you are passionate about you fucking wierdo. But its okay. Everyone is.

You can pull yourself out of retardation. You can pull yourself out of your hole. You can do it. I believe in you.

Have this
youtube.com/watch?v=RpXLpfMWrlY

and these

youtube.com/watch?v=IMfuQkwlpbk

youtube.com/watch?v=AEz7S0jNyCI

If I could recommend anything follow Virginia wolf and get in contact with your feelings.Learn some eastern philosophy like kaizen and throw some concepts of judo in there too. Kaizen is the concept of constant improvement. Not in big leaps but in slow and small gestures. Just look at you. The small amount of characters you put into that first post. The few more once the grey matter started to spark from others around you tipping you off. You can cultivate yourself no matter how far you think you have fallen. There is always time to stretch. Calisthenics are a good pick me up. Dietary is also important. We are all confide to a meat cage after all.

Know yourself. It's the oldest advice in the book. It's going to be okay.

Oh and the darkest nights bring about the brightest passions.

what the fuck
worst post i've ever seen

you have an irritating personality
are you a young teenager?

Love you too buddy.

Just write about it and don't think of anything else - have a notebook and write reflections on your life and general thoughts when going through your day.
It's better to write more and cut down later so write baby write.

I was going to say you sound like the weird philosophical / everything in life's explained mental breakdown people but you literally are the weird philosophical everything in life's explained people, stop filling your head with all these weird notions or whatever just be you dude

you do realize the sources and everything you've read come form people right? if you take the time to investigate them maybe you'll realize how retarded all that is

no I'm just irritated at the moment because I'm in a north east african 3rd world shithole in a very complicated and bizarre situation nobody would believe which is why I'm trying to figure out this fucking book thing because everyone I've attempted to explain even a segment of my life to tells me I should just write a book or make a movie

but yes I am 18

I really don't know how to direct or make a movie but I....I...I *think* I think I know how to write a book and so...fuck it
ok I will...I'll...I'll spend an unkown amount of time mentally preparing to write anything

hopefully I don't completely forget about it and die again but then again I've been thinking about this for a long time and I've only now just made this thread so

so yeah I guess yeah idk

Yes because memes. I recognized that aspect long ago. It doesn't take away that being genuine and feeling love to your fellow rotten brothers and self are just apart of contrary collective consciousness. But hey. I'm just a mad fool in love with the world happy as a clown.

Another piece for you.

holy fuck dude have a few drinks you sound like instagram teenagers, I hope eventually you'll look back at your happy clown whatever the fuck post and cringe, that is, if you ever want to even try to be self aware

but if that's who you really are then that's...cool...I guess? just kill yourself
that's

hahahaha ohhh

that was great user holy fuck

I feel no disgust or embarrassment inwardly. I have contemplated for a long time inwardly. For years I put self awareness on a pedestal. I recognized my fucked up nature mirrored so much so like those around me. You gotta have a sense of humor friend. It's the only way to accepting it all.

If you want to create you have to accept pomposity. You have to accept your ego.

Thank you.

dude, I really hope you don't talk like that in real life

holy shit lmao
I'll...think about that one I guess
ye with a period at the end.

why would anyone who is a fuck up want to spread that out into the world. imagine the type of psychopathic brainwashing mixed with self-agrandization that must have produced such an individual, not content to wallow in it's own misery, this particular specimen hopes to butter other peoples toast with his shit.

while the best of us are busy pursuing greed and self-enrichment, the work of culture is left to the half-broken men and women of masturbatory inclinations, ejaculating endlessly into each others gaping mouths.

Of course I wouldn't talk like this in real life dude. I'm fucking high after pulling an all nighter trying to lift the spirits of lost souls that I'll never meet. Now if you excuse me. I gotta read a book.

>pursuing greed and self-enrichment
LMAO oh dude, so many mixed feelings, I internally laughed at this so hard because of the sheer honesty but at the same time I'm just shaking my head

I've already experienced greed and self-enrichment mate, way more than anyone else I know

..,which is also sort of another reason as to why I want to write a book

life is pain, get with it dude anything other than that isn't what you think it is

but there's nothing wrong with that, it's just how reality is

that is, unless you're in the top 5 richest and happiest country's in the world

...I'll also be sure to think about thinking about including that in the book since it's a thought I've had

ok

Because that's life. Because that's everyone's life. Because the weak people who commit suicide are the ones who can't make it through the existential crisis they are facing. Now I hope you can pardon the romantic in me but it is the point of the artist to guide humanity.

If humanity ascended somehow would you not be filled with something divine light? Something in deep in your heart? If we make it millions of years in the future without hitting that big shiny red button would you not be a little surprised? Perhaps even smile a little?

Follow the Tao my precious idiot friend.

>no I'm just irritated at the moment because I'm in a north east african 3rd world shithole in a very complicated and bizarre situation nobody would believe
explain it a bit, it sounds very interesting, just write down all the information about it, that you can remember, all the characters, all the quotes, all the details, in order, write anyway, write as much as you can first, and then edit when you have the time, just start writing all your ideas down, so you free up your mind space to think about other things and write more in depth, instead of now worrying if you will forget details and stuff

This. To reinforce it I would like to add just start writing. You already participate in the flow of thought with your ellipses shitposts. Now think. Precision is the source of talent. What if I removed the ellipses to say what I mean. There is a disconnect between Me and them here. How do I reach them? These are the questions you gotta ask.

First step is to get it down. Then you start honing it. Get it pumping. Work on it. Before you know it. You will be dealing with some little shit pirating your book online while you try to search for some new way to nickle and dime them.

But surely you wouldn't do that would you?

no thanks
I don't have any characters, by that I mean if there were any characters to be named they would probably be real people...no wait, now that I'm thinking as I type this out isn't that illegal or something? should I just change the names?

all these people are alive and I still live with 2 of them so it would be suuuper fucking cringe if I published something and they go and look at it or whatever

yeah

yeah no there will be characters nevermind

but yeah I don't forget details, I remember them if I spend enough time thinking about it

also wow thank you for showing me that some people might be capable of even having a possibility of showing interest for something, really lightens up the mood in my head
HOLy fucking shit I...I just realized that I didn't even spend a neurotransmitter even fucking thinking about thinking about money or pirating or anything to do with amassing wealth, I was just thinking about writing shit

..what does this mean? am I retarded? why do I keep thinking while I type and write? wtf?

I don't think I have a problem with honing or getting things pumping

it's just

wtf is it?

yeah wtf

hmmm

...no

it's....

INSecurity there we go, it's insecurity that's my problem right there yes, how do I stop being a little faggot about things and just do shit?

hmmm, maybe it has something to do with my insane bipolar ex-stepmom doom looming over my subconscious and overall fuckedness that's holding me back

yeah

yeah I'll go for that

OK(period).

HOW DO I ASSURE MYSELF THAT I WON'T DIE AND PREVENT VIVID PANIC AND ANXIETY ATTACKS FROM OCCURRING AS I TRY TO HIDE EVERYTHING I'M DOING FROM EVERYONE I KNOW AND HOW DO I NOT TELL EVERYONE I'M WRITING A BOOK?

there we go

That's it baby. Cough it out.

Not him but you're too optimistic.

what 3rd world country do you live in and what is the general gist of your crazy situation? Your brother is a drug dealer, your dad is a warlord pimp, your 7 year old sister is a prostitute hooked on crack and herioin, your mom is your dad, your dad is a hooker, your brother is your trans sister, you have aids, your grandparents are princes, your aunt and uncle are in prison for life for stealing a plum from the market place, you have 30 machine guns in your closet, a quadripiligic canibal gang leader is asking around town for your whereabouts

>HOW DO I ASSURE MYSELF THAT I WON'T DIE AND PREVENT VIVID PANIC AND ANXIETY ATTACKS FROM OCCURRING AS I TRY TO HIDE EVERYTHING I'M DOING FROM EVERYONE I KNOW AND HOW DO I NOT TELL EVERYONE I'M WRITING A BOOK?
Stop thinking about anything besides pen and paper (or computer). Either you want to write or you dont. Pick one and shut up about it (except dont shut up the writing...only do the writing)

>I'm in a north east african 3rd world shithole
Egypt, Sudan, South Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia

Perhaps. But gotta break the cycle and pain somehow. Can't have a laugh with a stick up the ass in a completely black world.

So I'll continue and sit here larping like I'm making a difference in someone's life until I figure out what I want to do with my own. Because the internet has shut off a certain sense in people. I am not sure how to say it properly yet beyond a vulnerability is power. But hey. Who knows. Maybe something I said will have reached you. If not. No worries. Like I said I am just a mad fool.

u wud do okay imo

new age faggot detected, kill yourself, why struggle

To make happy.

are you stuck in a metaphorical pretentious 1950 showgirl's conversational response pattern or just...just very, very eccentric?

edit: no wait I got it, you're LARP'ing...

that...

that just makes you an even bigger colossal faggot
I don't feel comfortable talking about it online even though I'm anonymous but it's something along the lines of that just in the past and slightly less extreme but at the same time still very extreme it's...it's weird
ok...I'll...do that
yes one of those you have to understand in these areas it's not very smart to tell people where you're form specially on the internet
uWu

Calm down its okay. Where do you think you are? Who did you expect to talk to? God? An enlightened being? Your just another faggot taking the same path everyone freaky does. And that's okay.