Is homosexuality against the categorical imperative?

Is homosexuality against the categorical imperative?

Whether gay sex is prohibited depends on whether there is such a thing as homosexuality or not.

no

Faggots act against it by spreading disease.

"If a man and a woman have the will to enter on reciprocal
enjoyment in
accordance with their sexual nature, they must necessarily marry each
other; and this necessity is in accordance with the juridical laws of pure
reason."

Yes
If everybody was gay thered be no babies and we'd all die

Why waste my time thinking about what other humans do with their genitals? Should I worry about animals fucking each other now? Sexual identity and sexual politics being at the forefront of civilization for most of history is baffling to me. Who gives a fuck? I don’t want to see your junk. I don’t want to know what you do with it.

Homosexuality is a leftoid political ideology based on jewish 'queer theory'. The lgbt rights movement literally emerged from NAMBLA and as such it holds the normalisation and sexualisation of children as one of its own foremost goals. Have you ever tried to communicate with a homosexual? these ''people'' , these freaks are incapable of rational communication, they can only screech evilly. They are basically demons.

I wish someone would categorically impale my butt.

apparently, the militant lgbtsjw community does, nowadays you can be branded a bigot for refusing to have sex with a transgender.

>homosexuality is new
You are dismissed from posting on serious boards. Back to /pol/

It may not be new, but you can't deny it's one of those things that have really gotten out of control lately, the ancients knew it could easily get out of control, hence fables such as that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Most 'gays' are numales who practice homosexuality out of purely ideological/virtue signalling reasons.

You’re projecting modern sensibilities on the ancients. And you obviously know nothing about sexuality in the societies of the ancient world.
And do you unironically think most gays are only sucking dicks for social brownie points? Sounds like the dumbest thing in the world.

it's a secular religion, that's why leftists regard every single depraved homosexual act as inherently virtuous and worth teaching to children. You have bluehaired lgbtsjws coming into our schools to indoctrinate children.

>hence fables such as that of Sodom and Gomorrah
You think Sodom and Gomorrah was just about gays? Read the Bible.

No, no, and no. Try again, you might stop embarassing yourself and get something right. Why are you on the literature board?

Is homosexuality a maxim?

According to Kant it is.

Pro tip

We all die anyway

/pol fag didn't start with the Greeks

>You think Sodom and Gomorrah was just about gays?