Do you see yourself as an intellectual?

Do you see yourself as an intellectual?

Compared to the pseudo literates on Veeky Forums? Im fucking Stephen Hawkins

>shitposting Alt Right Amphibian
Expect a cease and desist letter from Cartoon Network General Legal Council via your ISP

I am a beginner forever and always.

Can I save pic related?

if i were an intellectual i wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums, yet here i am

No. I'm an anti-intellectual. Too good to be an intellectual.

If the term intellectual implies involvement in academia then i'll admit that i'm not an intellectual.

Nah

Intellectualism is a spook.

your ignorant

I am a tryhard, like Ayn Rand or Jack Parsons or several bloggers that nobody has heard of.

Tbfh I have an iq of 165

It fucking sucks, especially depresiom, because you always know how to fix it, its just having the will to do so. And not having the will creates a bigger depression because you can still think about your will.

Fuck me. I turned to religion and it fixed most my shit, but im still deemed weird by society and always ostracized.

2/10 wouldnt recommened.

I don't even have my GED because of my shitty living situations growing up.

being intelligent does not make you an intellectual.

I Didn't say it did.
I study for fun.

i mean the artist is probably dead so yeah

I'm not as retarded as the average bear but I never had the work ethic, support, or guidance to be an intellectual and I was/am not naturally gifted enough to make up for that.

>the artist

>I turned to religion and it fixed most my shit
How did that happen/work?

Nah, only true brainlets think they know a bunch.

Not yet.

"seeing yourself" as intellectual has about the same social capital as "seeing yourself" as cool in middle school. What matters infinitely more than your own belaboured self-assessment is how others behave toward you and treat you. If they treat you as intellectual, you likely are one, assuming they're a good judge of character in that department and are not explicitly trying to butter you up and manipulate you with their comments.

>misses a comma
You sure type like a cripple.

No, but I constantly battle a feeling of superiority.

>smug Stirner
>"alt-right"

Do you have a PayPal account and does your local hardware store perchance sell any rope?

No, it's an ambigious umbrella term that is too loosely defined according to idiosyncratic standards – it's a badge worn to denote a high engagement with intellectual activity, but not necessarily an assurance that it is done well; you will, for example, find plenty of highly educated academics that are more or less glorified shitposters.

No, not really. To me, an intellectual is someone whose primary contribution to society is ideas. I'm more of a practical problem-solver, closer to a technician or engineer. Yeah, I like to read philosophy but it's just for fun.

Studying religion/finding belief

It took me a full minute to realize you meant apostrophe.

>165 iq
>not even a GED

>I’m like really smart you guys!
>I’m unaccomplished bc of circumstances out side my control

Naw you’re just a pathetic lazy faggot and loser. Eat shit