Shouldn't Land be pro immigration?

It would lead to a western collapse and neo china would secure its position as a world leader. Unless he is just fanning the flames in some kind of fucked up turncoat way? What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_iPZgGgaFvSYTdpZk1SemtGMlE
youtube.com/watch?v=CY-pS6iLFuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he wouldn't appeal to teenagemutan/pol/edgelords - which would put him outside of capital circulation and that's biggest sin in terms of acc idealogy. He is only sacrificing part of his beliefs to be relevant.

Alas I see.

Land is to Veeky Forums what Jordan Peterson is to /pol/

He is a new idol for incel neckbeards to latch on to for a while, to get through another period of life feeling like it has some meaning and they're going somewhere new, before returning to the usual cycle of mediocrity and disappointment that has defined their existence so far

Like Peterson on /pol/, there will be no threads or posts about Land on this board 12 months from now

it is nice that you think that ... but it's totally wrong. Land will be discussed and studied for decades.

you say this but land's philosophy makes total sense. i agree with 0 of him but still admit this.

peterson is a moron yeh that's true but peterson is just in it for the patreon bux

The virgin Land vs the chad Ted

Nice quads.

I don't go to /pol/ but what do they talk about regarding Peterson? I'm mainly interested in his Maps of Meaning classes and what he has to say on the Bible. I doubt that's what they'd be talking about.

Pol on the brains, for God's sake stfu about it.

Probably not since he avoids the JQ and that will be the most important component of the future.

Maybe he doesn't want white countries to be overrun and turned into non-white countries? That doesn't seem to be inconsistent with his other views. Why should be accept white genocide?

/pol/ is of the notion that Peterson is a good entry-level redpill but ultimately his views would lead to the same degeneration of society that liberalism pushes for, only a bit slower. He tells young white men to not be degenerates and to try and better themselves, but once this has got them on the path they need to be pushed further.

>but once this has got them on the path they need to be pushed further.
What do you mean?

White nationalism.

>It would lead to a western collapse
dumb cunt, western countries are fueled by immigration.

Non-white immigration is one of the main causes of western decline, second only to but concomitant with the jewish rise in power.

Only because of state-sponsored anti-family propaganda.

>don't have kids, overpopulation and financial insecurity!
>we MUST accept immigrants and refugees from over-breeding societies, otherwise we won't have a self-sustaining population!

>implying our technological societies won't already have collapsed long before AI could even take over

Makes me sick whenever I think about this. Why couldn’t our elite give a fuck about biopolitics and actually take the side of sustaining the native population...

I do think his nihilism has an inconvenient appeal to the neckbeard contingent, but Nick Land's been regularly discussed on this board since 2011. He probably entered his meme status somewhere around 2014 or 2015, but if you check the archive you can see people discussing him with great earnesty and enthusiasm in the first days of Veeky Forums

I am Canadian and it is so fucked up here in this respect.

>take the side of sustaining the native population...

Natalist policies rarely work.

Its common knowledge that the most well-developed, wealthy welfare states have the lowest birth rates.

Can't his body accelerate faster?
Increasingly changing worlds need lower lifespans.

Because they are influenced, bribed, and culturally instructed to promote policies and ideas that negatively impact the native population by jews.

Natalist policies have worked, do work, and are simple to implement with incentives.

>Natalist policies rarely work.
The Western world was propagandized for decades to stop reproducing on account of the Eastern world overpopulating the planet. Now that our birth rates have plummeted, we are being admonished by way of people like Barbara Specter that we have surrendered our existence and that our nations can only survive if the native populations make way for a different genetic base. You can call it paranoia all you want but, if you trace the political movements of proponents of population control and proponents of mass immigration, the roots all lead to the same unified political mass. The fact that these two seemingly contradictory political movements are actually unified is defacto evidence that their entire existence is based on fraud.

>hurr a nation is just an economic region, the people don't matter

Worked in Russia I think, they managed to avoid a crisis about 20 years ago

>Natalist policies have worked, do work, and are simple to implement with incentives.
The only thing necessary for natalism to work is for its enemies to step aside. The propaganda to instill guilt in whites has been very effective but it is not universal. On one branch, my great grandparents had 13 children - my grandparents had two - and my parents had one. I always saw population control as a fraud (even as a small child) because the focus was always away from the source of the greatest increase. I paid no mind to it and I had four children (number five is already in the works). The solution is not difficult. This is basic mathematics.

Russia has a shrinking population and Moscow is the largest Muslim city in Europe by now.

But they dont have money for huge incentives, so its understandable.

No, because that leads to a Deleuzean black hole - a collective suppression of desire and just prolongs the suffering.

You can't get more social darwinist as Russia in the last years. From what've heard a lot of males died due to alcohol abuse. I'm not sure how big the impact of drug has been.

The United States seems to have a similar crisis, with the high rate of (prescription) drug addicts. I think automatisation has the potential to make things worse, as many people will become replacable and without much or any purpose.

Congratulations.

I can't wait for them to get raped by based muslims

Stop posting on this board, jew.

Sustaining the native population isn't the most efficient and productive way to quickly acquire capital. Importing third world scabs that won't get uppity for another ten years, the system prefers that. It's just business

>I can't wait for them to get raped by based muslims
At least you recognize that Muslims are faggots. You have made the first step.

The system isn't the issue, jews are. These uneducated brown people come for welfare and are net burden on the state anyway. This is about demographic sabotage by the hostile jews running western institutions.

You dont have evidence and will not offer it

Youre just some emotional child scared of the dark

As a child I was taught the veil thin postulation that The Inquisitions were terrible and evil. As my knowledge of history expanded, and I became aware of the fact that Spain had been militarily occupied by Muslims for 750 years, the purpose of The Inquisitions revealed themselves to be pragmatic tools for self-preservation. Also, note the fact that Jews were caught in the inquisitional purge. Muslims are only a tool and their anti-Semitism is toggled on and off depending on how the tool needs to be used. At the time of The Inquisitions it was plainly obvious that the Jews and Muslims were working in tandem to suppress Europeans.

There's an overabundance of evidence, which is not the case for your Frankenstein system making its own decisions theory.

>You dont have evidence and will not offer it
We are not going to spoonfeed basic mathematics to you here.

>Jews were caught in the inquisitional purge
Jews were who opened the gates to the arabs in the first place. They're also cousins (both semites).

>Jews were who opened the gates to the arabs in the first place. They're also cousins (both semites).
That is my entire point. It should not be surprising that they are engaging in the same practice as we speak.

I'm pretty sure he is pro-immigration

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN I HAVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BURGER?

No, hes an alt righter at this point

We’ve been discussing Land for like 4 years now, bud

Way to show your hand, newfag.

Land was here since the conception of Veeky Forums

There were a significant number of Land posters even 2 years ago, you filthy flying newfag.

this is retarded. I'm a leftist and don't like land but he is way more influential as a thinker than peterson will ever be.

Interestingly in the very first essay in Fanged Noumena ("Kant, Capital, and the Prohibition of Incest") he seems to be in favor of mass immigration. Later on (i.e., now) I think he came to oppose mass migration out of a combination of unprincipled nostalgia/nationalism and a belief that mass Afro-Islamic immigration was a destructive feedback loop. As far as his CYBERSINOFUTURISM views, it's important to remember that Land's philosophy is basically descriptive. The modern hegira is one reason that the future taking place in China. Even for the prescriptivist accelerationists, however, a new Islamic expansion into Europe cutting off a major possible contributor to whatever they're calling the Singularity right now.

The extent to which Western countries are currently "fueled" by low-human-capital mass immigration is a major indicator of their rottenness.

Land fails to miss that immigration is essential to countries like America, because they act as brain drain nations. Only the best of legal immigrants get here, and the illegals really just end up doing toilet tier labor.

Land agrees that the concentration of high human capital is good. However, that doesn't require open borders, and we're far enough into the experiment to know that low-skilled immigrants don't "just end up doing toilet tier labor". Particularly in Europe, which Land is more concerned about.

He believes in highly intelligent and skilled, controlled immigration like in Singapore.

None of these are exactly correct though 77 comes close. Land's anti-immigration stance stems from the fact that places like Singapore and Hong Kong are in his own words, "high-efficiency IQ shredders," where international talent and intelligence gathers to make money. They move there and reproduce under carrying rates, self-selecting the highest-IQ genes out of the pool. That, and then the importation of mass, unskilled labor to do the jobs the smarts can't be assed to. These people then reproduce and replace native populations with lower-IQ people. But of course as an accelerationist, he probably also gets some glee from the conversion of brains into capital.

>Like Peterson on /pol/, there will be no threads or posts about Land on this board 12 months from now
I'll screencap this. Let's see about that, user

Congrats man

absolutely this

The disappointment with Peterson comes from actually examining what he has to say.
Because this board doesn't actually read Land, much like Stirner, there's no risk of that.

I think we should assassinate Land before it's too late like in the terminator

>Pol on the brains
> the JQ

Trolling is a art.

They do terrible jobs that no one else wants to do for a fraction of the cost. I see no hidden hand here other than capitalism.

Anyone have a link to the Nick Land reader Veeky Forums put together?

LOL

also interested in this

I found it
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_iPZgGgaFvSYTdpZk1SemtGMlE

sweet thx

Real talk. This is going to piss off both the right and left. but if Western civilization is actually kept up by immigration then i unironically hope Western civilization collapses.

brah, NO!!!! #onions #cry

National isolation lends help towards dehumanization, the essence of capitalism.
Exemplifying, there's a difference between the population knowing you exploit niggers for production and the population receiving and meeting immigrating niggers.

>/pol/ is the only people who think about the JQ
You don't even read books do you

land thread were an irregular anomaly in which people just posted his most absurd, esoteric quotes and cyberpunk shit until about 6 months ago when red pillers started to pretend they understood what he was saying.

What do I have to read before I read Land?

>6 months ago
mate, you're outing yourself as a newnig
you can literally use the archive and prove yourself wrong. threads from 2015 talking the exact same shit, although he wasn't quite as much of an alt-right panderer back then.

If you have a beginner understanding of Deleuze you're fine.

What order should I read Deleuze? I really haven't gotten into post-war stuff yet.

You sure showed me edgelord.

>edgelord
Good be gone

Just read him, you retard

BBC: The Myth of the Inquisition
>youtube.com/watch?v=CY-pS6iLFuc

>Deleuze
>order
You will never understand Deleuze with that attitude. True Deleuzeans don't even read the words in order

>Nick Land is like JBP
drooling monkey
>the JQ
knuckle dragging simian, and he has spoken about it multiple times and knows more about it than you
>thinks that letting people die=social darwinist

y'all should read this

I heard about Land before I browsed Veeky Forums because he actually has some academic reputation.

>muh Anglos