thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Ygk1nDCb!fwmLO6Tf5VCddu2mELR-azTXojLvqxKAuZUroITL9Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
youtu.be/IpzCtCMEY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
youtube.com/watch?v=oSseSXIQBbY
stereogum.com/1967023/john-maus-addresses-involvement-with-alt-right-adult-swim-series/news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a download link?

mega.nz/#!Ygk1nDCb!fwmLO6Tf5VCddu2mELR-azTXojLvqxKAuZUroITL9Cc
it's 1gb of pure garbo

Sam Hyde is an unfunny tryhard. He ended up with a core fanbase of absolute morons.

Good luck with life if you find him funny.

Yeah from what I understand its le EPIN random xD humor but for the alt right

He used to be funny, but Nick and Charls were the actually funny ones

>1gb
what the hell? has it videos or some stupid shit like that?
Veeky Forums celebrities are idiots

It's because every page has images

Thank you

>muh alt right

Why do soyboys come to this website when they would be more at home on another?

have the physical copy
reminds me of a fever dream which I really like tbqh

Sad story of a man who went 30 years without validation and sold his soul to the first group willing to buy it.

Some of it is really bitter and funny. Lotta crap in it too.

Sam sucks, his teenage fans suck too. Charls is my man and Nick's a good guy.

Oh come on, some of his stand-up is quality

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

I think he's funny. I also think he became politically active the moment his followers encouraged him to and I think it reflected poorly on his comedy.

weak bait

Explain

There was some funny stuff but most of it had already been touched on in their skits or his standup.
Some of the /x/ shit towards the end got 2weird4me and I had to skim it.

I don't like that he's gotten further into blackpill than just absurd comedy. Some good mockery of leftists is always welcome but overt WN shilling just isn't really funny, whether or not you agree with it.

I've seen worse YA.

Does it have any actually useful information on bomb making?

stop making these threads

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

Is anyone else disappointed by what has happened to MDE? They've always been redpilled but they used to care more about comedy than preaching. Now half of their content is Sam rambling about blackpill shit. I don't give a fuck what Sam thinks, I just want funny videos. I'm surprised Charls and Nick put up with Sam's bullshit.

I haven't been in the MDE loop for a bit now, what has happened in the past few months? I see Sam's twitter got suspended again, does he have a new one? No new MDE vids, no new hydewars vids, absolutely nothing is coming out of them it seems. I really hope sam's shitty game is worth all this bullshit and lost time

I think they don't even talk anymore

Weak observations poorly performed.

After Sam collapses into financial and social ruin we will get good content again, I hope. The desperation, loneliness, and slightly unhinged quality of the early vertical videos when he was living at home with Mom, that informed a lot of the humor.

Mistakenly assumed drawings of dicks were inherently funny/10

I have a strong bias against Sam Hyde from most of the stuff I've seen from him being really bad. This is honestly no exception. He sounds like a schizophrenic Veeky Forums user trying to do standup. Again, this is probably my bias coming through though.

>He sounds like a schizophrenic Veeky Forums user trying to do standup

his popularity should come as no surprise then

I just felt that the stand up example felt kinda unorganized. He couldn't stick on his topic too well. He would get onto something, mention something in his example, then try to call out an audience member as "racist" ironically, rant for a bit on the example, and then finally get back to his central point and continue to do that. The other issue I thought was that he tries to preach too much. Another example that I couldn't find very funny that I've seen posted elsewhere is the tap water sketch.
youtu.be/IpzCtCMEY3E
It's just trying too hard to say "HEY, DUDE, DID YOU KNOW THAT TAP CAN BE BAD?" I think it's mostly just my political beliefs being far too separated from theirs though. I think if I aligned with them more, I'd probably find it funnier, I remember liking humor like it when I was younger because "truthbomb bro"

2070 paradigm shift is pretty good but i haven't enjoyed anything else sam hyde has ever made

He's some kind of off the books contractor for a federal agency, aimed at gauging interest in revolutionary activity among white males age 14-29.
He probably gets some of that sweet Soros cash as well.

86 drift machine confirms

>from what I understand
There's the problem lol

Comedy aimed at the SJW sucks, comedy aimed at the alt-right sucks.

and even then the humor is simply that he tricked tedx

i think it's funnier if you imagine that it's consistent. the futuristic parts made me laugh a few times and then i started reading burroughs and realized he was writing these perfect stories in this genre i was looking for, so now there's not much point reading this shit even if it is trying to be funny. the more personal rants are the highlights i think, but only when they click. i'm sure half the book would be funnier if i had an experience similar to the one that inspired whichever of the three of the wrote that rant, but too bad i didn't.

he doesnt have the brain horsepower to be who he wants to be, shouldve stuck to being funny

you sound like a serious fag, way to serious

They are separated, but on good terms, I think. Nick owns a second hand store with his waifu and Sam and Charls are in different parts of the country doing different things I think. Charls has Bombstrap, and Sam is doing Hydewars and all kinds of other projects.

I'm 2:40 in, when does he start to be funny?

It doesn't, really. His stand up is akin to saying 'Hey look at me everyone! I know I'm not funny but that's what is going on, there sure is a lot of post-modern bullshit and I totally hate modern culture too! Fuck everyone, including Jews and other '''''white people'''''"

Yeah. That's the jist of his philosophy.

Hit the nail on the head, bud

You could have just said you don't like his politics

read SIEGE by James Mason if you want a lucid exploration of redpill views akin to Sam Hyde's
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k

Also, watch this. Let the blinding unlight of the black sun snuff out your soul in eternal damnation. Helter Skelter is the prelude to the bodily resurrection of the Fuhrer. ALL HAIL THE BLACK SUN.
youtube.com/watch?v=oSseSXIQBbY

>and even then the humor is simply that he tricked tedx
But it was just an independently-organized TedX talk, so it was just a matter of the organizers at Drexel doing a shit job, not fooling TedX itself.

Some of the lines were really good though, but that's about as entertaining as I've found Sam Hyde/MDE. I'm not into the Tim and Eric/post-irony/political mix of humour they present.

He flushed a great opportunity down the toilet just to impress some alt-right manchildren, stroke his ego, and try to be a third-rate Kaufman.

That sketch is more about how the government doesn't give a shit about the taxpayers, and the taxpayers don't care enough to do anything about it

He's a Veeky Forums loon, virtually unknown on any other place than here. He's also a shit comedian and an unhinged weird ugly loser.

Don't post so arrogantly again. Sam Hyde is known in places well beyond Veeky Forums, not to say that is in support of him or anything. Sam's still a loser.

>tfw Sam Hyde is actually a subversive neo-situationist prankster, well versed in obscure French Feminist theory

>The one I was on, there was a sketch at the beginning of it where these guys are sitting at a wine-tasting party or something like that, and their wives are there, and they make a point of the character—one of the wives is off-putting. She scowls and things like that. One of the guys trips her, and she falls through glass, and it tears up her face, and she's bleeding.

>Now immediately, I'm thinking of Metalocalypse. I'm thinking of phantasmagorical humor, like a person gets their arm ripped off or something, and there's something absurd about that. I didn't think much beyond that about it.

>Then people were like, "This is a misogynist sketch." Then in that sense I'm thinking of the French feminist theory, this whole reading of it from that standpoint: the men do not acknowledge the woman as an agent, as having any subjectivity. She's just an object in their patriarchal economy. In that sense, it's like a feminist critique of where a woman is made to stand in a patriarchal, heteronormative reality. The idea that it just encourages violence against women, maybe I'm just too dumb. I didn't see that or something like that. I don't know.

stereogum.com/1967023/john-maus-addresses-involvement-with-alt-right-adult-swim-series/news/

>Sam Hyde is known in places well beyond Veeky Forums
Hardly.

Every discussion about MDE, only charls, nick or sam get mentioned. What about the rest of guys? Andrew, or trappped, etc. They are also important parts of the group.

2017, I am... forgotten

Hey this is sam here.' Interested in hiring you to be official MDE Loremaster

Hit me up on Facebook, pretty busy and want to make this official asap

Yeah we got that.

>2018
>?

they aren't.

post dick Sam

>hardly
certainly all over the internet. you can find articles about him all over, about specific videos or stunts. and then he's even been on TV. He's not super known or anything, but he's not just a Veeky Forums micro-celeb.

John Maus is a tryhard too

hmmm nah

MDE is the recuperation of Brechtian agitprop for NeoReactionary ends. 'Sam Hyde' is actually a KGB operative, dad was an Uzbek in the red army, mom a textile worker from Chelyabinsk(this explains Sam's mongoloid good looks). MDE's scripts are penned by Moscow avant garde theatre veterans and KGB psy war experts, filled to the brim with subliminal messages designed to foster Mental Illness among America's youth.

That's the problem.
His comedy is 90% just stating his political opinion.

I like some of his comedy. His 2070 Paradigm Shift was fucking hilarious. "Jennifer Anniston" acting lessons where he just shit on Rutgers art majors was hilarious. That time he crashed a weaboo convention was hilarious and ironically autistic. I also loved his "early and often" bullying MDE skit.

His stand up is shitty. Its just realPanda ham fisted, bludgeoning and annoying attempt to hammer you with his edgy political opinions. "DID YOU KNOW GAY PEOPLE HAVE AIDS HAHAHA."

I mean, I understand why he's so polarizing. I don't like Amy Schumer because she's the same way and comedy and politics together can become super obnoxious, like some of Sam's stuff.

If the media establishment was alt right I suppose Sam would be their obnoxious darling a la Schumer. At least Sam is more self aware than her, though.

Dude doesn’t even know feminist theory

Veeky Forums isn't all about being edgy

you don't know that

Have you seen an interview?

yeah so like he said

Sam Hyde is next level feminism

There is no "feminist theory" or coherent intellectual system behind feminism. It's just resentment and laziness. Fourteen year old bisexual teens on tumblr have an equivalent "feminist theory" knowledge level as most professors of women's studies. Their understanding differs only in the jargon humanities academics have invented to mimic science in a desperate attempt to convince themselves they're smart too. But the "theory" itself is exactly the same on the high school level as it is at the graduate level

A decade from now Sam Hyde will reveal everything he has done has been a super subtle satire of misogynists. He's the biggest feminist of the 21st century.

The stormclouds of total banalisation and feminisation are approaching, edgyness is a survival strategy.

You don't know anything because you have no education on anything

t. feminist

Did you even read the quotations? That was the most tenuously retarded understanding of “feminist theory” I have ever come across. Just admit that Maus is retarded like you.

Not at all, neets have a tendency of making basal claims about subjects beyond the scope of their Veeky Forums education which is why you stick out like a sore thumb.

What insights can feminism offer beyond
- men bad
- women good
- gender not real
- rape bad

>I don’t read books and browse /pol/: the post

An investigation of women as ontological subjects, try The Second Sex

Feminism is better understood as a secularised religion based on the residues christian slave morality combined with the interests of the managerial bitch class. Behold dogmas as baffling as that of the trinity: gender is not real and yet someone can be born the wrong gender and also there are 6000 equally valid genders.

Covered that already under "gender not real" and "women good"

Next time please read my post before replying it. If you don't know how to read then you shouldn't browse this board

>sam hyde

Generally the people who espouse that stuff haven’t even read Butler. Really, feminist thought is pretty heterogenous, and blanket claims like the one you’re making are based on stereotypes and willful misinterpretations. I’m of the opinion that you only really need Beauvoir, Butler and (maybe) Paglia, so maybe you should try reading them.

You clearly haven’t read any theory

I clearly don't need to since I've already mastered the sum total of knowledge it has to offer

>the absolute state of MDE fans

I'm more of Bill Maher guy, actually

This is the logical end result of Judith Butler's philosophy (which is pure 60s narcissism). How is this not child indoctrination?

>“There’s this part of parenting that has to be active, it can’t just be like waiting … for your child to come out as counter-culture,” Kym said.
>The next day Elliott asked for magazines to make a collage about things people should know more about, adding glitter and photos of Beyonce and trans actress Laverne Cox next to words like bodies, consent, racism, gender, and decolonization -- which they asked for help writing.

The neoliberal state really loves Butlerian, everything is a social construct ideologies, because they justify state intervention in every aspect of life, from childhood toy choices to forcing you to have sex with trannies. a 50:50 utopia of sexless programmer drones(because muh women in tech)

I don’t particularly care for Butler, but I came to that conclusion after reading her. I recommend you do the same

dat nose

it's not even 10% that

actually maybe 30%

Watch his videos. It's not even politics as said. Some of it is, but most of it is just cynical mockery of escapism and the status quo. I like Sam Hyde and MDE in general. They make fun of things that aren't getting made fun of nearly enough

>things that aren't getting made fun of nearly enough
such as marginalised and vulnerable people haha am i right you guys?

what?

No, such as people like you

unless you're being sarcastic, because it's hard to tell if that was serious or not

I watched him until his videos devolved into him rambling incoherently inside his car.
>mockery of escapism and the status quo
How is this not political opinion? He doesn't mock the status quo at all, he just mocks leftists.
Also the mde intros are full of dogwhistles.