Is 2018 the year?

is 2018 the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxhId8Gk55Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to /tv/
/GoT/ general to bitch about your never ending series with fellow bitter fantasy nerds. No one really cares here.

is 2018 the year?
youtube.com/watch?v=SxhId8Gk55Y

The year George dies, yes

/got/ is banned until they announce anything new for the show, so it goes on Veeky Forums.

Go to Veeky Forums or some other board for retards

Go on /tv/ until a release date. When a release is announced, we can shitpost hype on the /scifi/ general together.

August

It’s never going to happen is it? Tell me I didn’t waste my time and money on an almost finished story.

TWOW is coming.

But don't even expect ADOS.

I gave up on it the moment I heard the TV show would surpass the story.

You should too.

>reading a book series before all the books are done
>watching a tv series before all the seasons are done

some folks never learn

>got
It's called ASOIAF, nigger.
try 5 years later, newfaggot

>Veeky Forums isn't allowed on Veeky Forums because its popular and has a /tv/ adaption

Y'all are some faggots

I posted a thread about ASOIAF and janny's braincells got challenged and he deleted my thread

Mods are fucking retarded, this place is borderline approaching reddit status of "everything is ok as long as we like it".

Veeky Forums has always been filled with retarded neurologically defected contrarians, to the point literature would be deleted out of Veeky Forums just because it doesn't fit the contrarian meta/viewpoint.

This. And I hate George for instructing that after his death we can't see the story outlines.

fuck off reddit

>>>/reddit/

yes, he confirmed he will release something this year, so either ASOIAF or a different novel.

I doubt it.

Did the janitor do that?

That's awesome.

t. redditor

Go look at /co/ to see what happens when you allow that kind of shit. Whenever you allow cross board media discussion on both boards, all it does it make both boards worse.

>discussing a book is crossboard media discussion
you are retarded beyond all imagination

The second it gets a tv or movie adaptation it absolutely is.

Reminder Bran has been eating the kids Craster offered to the Winter Gods who are really projections conjured by the Children.

woah
what is it like to have next to no brain cells?

What's it like to have no eyes or memory and not being able to see what happens every single time something like this happens on any board?

Most books discussed un /lit have those. Do you just draw the line based on popularity?

we have already been generous enough to afford you have a fucking sci-fi and fantasy general for this drivel

please stop taking up unnecessary space on our board.

>this is a gritty fantasy story where anyone can die at any moment
>but also the Lord of light is actually really and can bring people back to life whenever he wants
This shit pissed me off so hard. Tell me it gets better.

It's taken this long because he wrote the last two books to conclude the series. Both are written and being edited now.
We are projecting a release for Winds of Winter around Summer 2018, and Winter 2018 - Spring 2019 for A Dream of Spring.

They are both massive books so the editing process is taking some time.

Except we don't know exactly what's bringing people back. We've even been straight up told that Melisandre is a major charlatan who just makes shit up when she looks into her flames, and that she carries an array of potions in her sleeves that allow her to manipulate flames and trick people into seeing things that aren't actually there. If that much is a lie, how much more of the religion is?

>stop taking space on my ded as fuck board
no.
kill yourself faggot