"Can we help you?"

>"Can we help you?"

I want to get online. I -need- a -computer-!

The one on the right is an obvious trap. The one of the left seems cool with it. Would ignore both for said reasons.

the guy behind them looks a bit skinny

lmao is that Barbra from Stranger Things? I thought that nigga dead, swallowed by demogorgon long time ago lmao

tall women are what I like, so, yeah, you can help me.

>"No, I can find books myself. I'm not a retard."

Can you?

There is man, if you could call him that, laying in the private reading area in lated form, drenching of cigarettes and hobo sex.

There are currently 2 groaning members of the near Catholic Church looking for Thai brides on the public computers you provide and nobody is saying anything about them because they are used to this behavior in your library.

I was greeted by a crackhead upon entering who seemed lost, forming the grist of what I'd experience coming into this library.

There is probably a passionate couple who have wandered behind the literature shelves (as nobody goes there) so they can give a quick fuck. Public sex is new. Fyce and fleshed.

I won't be returning, nor shall my books

this

>obvious trap

If he's obvious he's not a trap

the library is closed now...

;_;

Well, he's obvious to me. But a lot of dudes aren't picking up on it, not even OP.

looking for Meditations and Ride the tiger

Yes, are you hiring?

w-will one of yall go to prom with me? I like to read books, I-I swear

WILL YOU PLEASE TOUCH MY PENIS?

A firm rule must be imposed upon our nation before it destroys itself. The United States needs some theology and geometry, some taste and decency. I suspect that we are teetering on the edge of the abyss.

Sorry honey, no tigers here, this is a library for reading, not meditating

wow homely looking librarians are my new fetish

They look more like the obnoxious leftist type

haven't you read that article about how women vote whatever party their man leans?

women are malleable nonpersons with no identity

>women are malleable nonpersons with no identity
this is essentially what I am

identity is essentially shaped by what you say "no" to, your boundaries. an inanimate object can't say no.

this is what makes us gods

yeah can i get uhhhh a, c-can i have a love plea- oh, yeah, im sorry.... im so sorry