This guy is literally just John Green if he was extremely insecure about his pencil dick and took adderall every day...

This guy is literally just John Green if he was extremely insecure about his pencil dick and took adderall every day. There is little to no literary merit in the “literature” that this absolute fraud created

Good lad
now go write mommy a masterpiece

Ridiculous critique that is obviously over-eager to use Veeky Forums-think

into the trash you go, DFW will smile down at you from heaven

may DFW curse you to hang from a belt

He's literally just
>analyze every single human thing to an extreme until i reach infinite post-sincerity and I sound post-sincerely profound

DFW was the model example of assburgers.
Blue Robert is nothing alike.

A man of tremendous autism

>post-sincerity
thats just postmodernism, post-postmodernism is new sincerity/post-sarcasm which dfw is supposedly running on, I cant say so myself, only a bit into IJ

Lol he killed himself what a fag, lacks sincerity right there. Lol my lit was just bad, *BANG* blast my head on the wall. Dead! Now nobody can say it was good or bad because I am dead and it doesn't matter. Bitch ass faggot should have grown up in Eastern europe to drink hemself to death like a real man.

this board is for adults only

Hey give me a break, I'm experimenting with new shit posts

>I can decode what techniques people use, therefore they are easy to pull off and should not be regarded as a form of talent
N O

He hung himself, son

At least John Green writes books of an appropriate length and doesn't have his head so far up his own as that he makes a 1100 page book about tennis and "weed addiction"

It actually is very easy to pull off. Just imitate a YA writer but magnify every character observation.

>Just imitate
>just
It's not your deconstruction that's correct. It's your conclusion that it is easy. By repeating ad nauseum "just do this" "just do that" you only further deconstruct techniques. You do not convince me that it is easy to write something like IJ, or that you could do such a thing if you tried. IJ has a multifaceted Sierpinski Gasket plot structure and many narrative voices from different social backgrounds and states of consciousness lovingly rendered. The more times I read it the more I am impressed with it.

You fail to convince me on both your first and second tries. Care for a third?

I obviously meant *incorrect in that first sentence

Then why haven't you published something and got more sales?

Totally agree with you, I would argue there's only a handful of people in the world who could write something as complex and detailed as Infinite Jest is

I'm almost convinced that most people who hate DFW are "casual", totally not-addicted weed smokers who just got positively bootyblasted by the Erdedy part

little tip for life lad, the "other" people, those who don't like the things you like aren't necessairly worse than you, thivker than you or degenerate. when you get older this should balance out with more logic, reason and empathy as your brain finishes growing and you start using it to its fullest.

Daaaaamn that nigga got roasted!

How small was his dick anyway?

Hanged himself, lad

I agree with the sentiment but John Green would be all too happy with the comparison.

You type like a twat and IJ is awful

consider the lobster and brief interviews with hideous men are good books.