Book suggestion thread

> The post below yours suggests what book you try to read at some time this year
> If a pic of the cover is supplied then you have to read it, as mandated by Veeky Forums directive 685-9Bx451

El Socio by Jenaro Prieto

England, My England by DH Lawrence

Realms of the Unreal by Henry Darger

Op here,
Is this book available in english, I can't find a copy.

Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur.

how can I actually find this?

also Speedboat by Renata Adler

I love those high ceilings, all that wood. that's what she said, about the wood haha

Just the title essay if you like

No Longer Human
by
Osamu Dazai

hehe her last name is Butt

>Realms of the Unreal by Henry Darger
Thats a bit on the pricy side, but after watching the first few minutes of a hour+ youtube video I can only say that I am intrigued, but I could not afford it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you are trolling.

>Speedboat by Renata Adler
Looks good.

>wood
Sounds good.

I have just read the wikipedia entry on it and it seems like an enlightening, my intrest is piqued.

>No Longer Human
>by
>Osamu Dazai
seems genuine

I wasn't trolling. Whomever posted Rupi obviously was, though.

I saw Rupi on the New York Times Best Sellers list a few months ago, and I'm a simple man, I see good reviews, I buy. To make a long story short, I learned not to trust people's ludicrous taste in poetry.

Discourse on Voluntary Servitude by Étienne de La Boétie

I plan on reading this at some point.

I stand corrected. Sorry user. Maybe its just the subject matter that doesn't interest me.

Pro tip : If you see New York Times Best Sellers list again, take that endorsement with a pinch of salt and do a bit more digging into the books subject matter. At one stage the Da Vinci Code was on that stupid list and I'm guessing that Fifty Shades of Grey was on there too, I'm not arsed to fact check though because ya know, laziness.

New York Times Best Sellers list = Lit for normie scum.

Napoleon of Notting Hill by G.K. Chesterton

This interests me will definitely read it this summer, thanks user

Well, where else do you suggest I get decent book suggestions (other than /lit)? - a normie scum

Veeky Forums only, obviously, you stupid normalfag scum. Its the only truly reliable place. If you lurk long enough and read more you'll understand.
Also, read Nine Stories you cunt.
If A Perfect Day for Bananafish doesn't make your heart ache, perform a Seymour Glass and an hero.

- Friends
- Anons
- That self important prick that wears a Thrilby and hangs around the library talking shite about the old days.
- and user

So basically, what you're saying, is that since user's have no friends and the trilby faggot can't be believed, is that that user (since being an user and thus having no friends) whom you replied to, ought only to recieve literary recommendations, from his dear fellow anons?

Thanks, user, I found a pdf of it; I'll read it later. I'm currently reading 1984 by G. Orwell (I recommend.).

>I'm reading it as long as it's not a troll

>user's have no friends
Speak for yourself faggot

> trilby faggot can't be believed
He makes the best book suggestions. Stinks of piss though