I am drinking fruit punch, tell me the most interesting thing you know

I am drinking fruit punch, tell me the most interesting thing you know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlaam_and_Josaphat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know that I know nothing

fruit punch causes AIDS

fuck

The agglomeration which referred to itself as the "Holy Roman Empire" was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.

sicilians were spawned from nigs

Adam and Eve had no belly button

If you used a pokédoll on the ghost-Marowak in the pokemon tower in red/blue you could bypass the whole Team Rocket-HQ part the second you arrived in lavender town.

It's not the most interesting thing I know but woodlice (colloquially known as rolly pollys) are the only terrestrial crustaceans and are in fact more related to lobsters than insects such as ants or bees.

They are call MOURNING doves, not Morning doves

its okay to feel sad sometimes

In the 1940s and 1950s there was a new religious movement in America that believed that ancient aliens living in tunnels beneath the earth controlled all of human society and regularly abducted people to rape and eat them.

Over 40 percent of Americans believe in ghosts.

Only 40%? Damn, that sounds nice. In my place, over 80% of the people believe in ghosts. And that your soul leaves you at night when you dream.

>ghosts
>kek

Jim Jones brand?

>1047944

time itself, dosent really exist, thats why is impossibile to "time travel".

"time" actually pass, but is not like a really dimension that can "record" events orhave pre-recorded events.

aging itselfs, is not "time" pass by, but are microscopic "wouds" that "bodies" cant regenerate properly.

so in the end.. well, i dont know

7 seconds before you make a decision it is already measurable/predictable by fMRI

one split-brain patient had an atheist and a theist personality simultaniously

We know shit about conciousness and free will, but both seem to be something else than we think. Or might not exist at all.

we wuz kangz n shieeet

Turkey?

Siddhartha Gautama is a Christian saint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlaam_and_Josaphat

Hitler only had one ball

Where is the other?

There is nowhere else to post this but I was watching 'Join or Die' and Craig Ferguson said Caesar oppressed Christians. Its still bugging me days later that he could be that retarded and not have anyone call him out on it.

A complete, simply connected Riemannian n-manifold with quarter-pinched sectional curvature is homeomorphic to the n-sphere.

Yeah, no Christians were ever thrown into the Roman Coliseum against wild beasts and gladiators.

That's just movie stuff.

You fucking nitwit.

details?

CAESAR OPPRESSED CHRISTIANS

DO I NEED TO TELL YOU WHY THIS IS WRONG?

Someone post that story of the Russian fleet at St. Petersburg sailing around the world to get to Vladivostok to fight the Japanese at which point it got decimated

Or the serb(yugo) volunteer regiment that spanned the entire globe, then fought in Dobrogea

Yeah, we used to do that, now we just hang out in Australia and shitpost all day

HOIIIIIIII

During the Thirty Years War nearly a third of the Swedish Army's generals were Scottish

Native Americans were used as "code-talkers" during the world wars. Just as the name implies, they relay messages using their native language. During WWII, the Japanese were confused at the messages they were intercepting.

Chen is the best

J. Edgar Hoover really really really liked women.

true

The current obsession with cuckolding has a counterpart in the Renaissance. Shakespeare, Johnson, Marston, Middleton, etc. are all obsessed with cuckolding. So even when the chans think they're being edgy, they're just 500 years too late.

It is a common myth that the inventor of the flush toilet - Thomas Crapper - also gave rise to the word "crap."

As a matter of fact, the flush toilet was already known when Thomas Crapper was around and his company 'Crapper & Co. Ltd" were merely influential distributors.

As for "crap," the word came about organically from the Latin, as well as influences from the French and Dutch

Technically every Roman emperor post-Julius was a Caesar

We wuz Caesars and shit.

two things
apparently there was a huge plague that hit north america about 10 years before Columbus got there, wiped out a huge percentage of the Native population. It's always fun to think about how things wouldve turned out if there were 5x more Natives practicing their refined guerrilla tactics against the settlers.

2: Stalin's chicken story
>he's in a garden or a farm with two party elites
>tells them "I want you to successfully hold this chicken and keep it alive"
>first guy grabs at it; chicken squirms and flies out of his hands
>second guy grabs a chicken; he holds it too tightly and kills it
>Stalin firmly wraps his arm around a chicken, and plucks its feathers out
>he then drops some chicken feed on the ground and then places his hands out
>featherless chicken takes some food and walks into Stalin's hands
One of my favorite history stories.

Tito was based