What does Veeky Forums think about My Twisted World?

What does Veeky Forums think about My Twisted World?

It'd be great if it were a satire and not in complete sincerity

I think that I see threads about it ever week.

also this its like seeing r9k as adults instead of sexually frustrated autistic teenagers

He said what we were all thinking but were too afraid to say.

a literary tour-de-force

But it is satire. And in making the ultimate sacrifice, Elliot cemented his work as the most important bildungsroman of the 21st century.

He's like an irl Dostoyevsky character.

In desperate need of an editor. Maybe I'll take up the monumentally autistic task, when I'm bored enough. Lord knows I have nothing else going on in my life.

You would post-humously edit this work for free?

no the sincerity makes it better, any random faggot can pump out a faux-autistic manifesto with cringeworthy musings bout life n shit. it takes a true master to unironically write hilarious stories about eavesdropping on your 16 year old sister getting fucked in her bedroom and being ultra mad about it. then he went and actually pulled a spree shooting, absolute madman. the context is everything for this kind of thing.

to be fair, that, the iced tea, and sitting down his mother to tell her she's not keeping him in the lifestyle he's accustomed to, would have been funny if he hadn't just failed to murder a sorority.

He really is. My Twisted World has some very Raskolnikov vibes to it.

His failure of the of the original point of shooting is part of the art.

I think I gave up when he became 13 or 14 because some sperg's life story is really boring.

>mfw elliot rodger has been dead for almost 4 years
>he did live long enough to see himself become a legend
>ywn meet him and thank him for advancing the beta uprising
h-he will return to earth one day? r-right guys?

it is rather hilarious his most successful weapon was a machete, considering he's the kind of asian known for inventing running amok.

*didn't

>beta uprising
lol the fuck you on about

>satire cannot be produced from the absurdity of reality.

I want some Veeky Forums thread where we try to write a bit like if you were writing your own version of MTW.

>When I was just three years old, the local Kmart closed. Although it did not affect me mentally at the time, it would introduce the concept of loss, which would only grow larger and more profound as I got older.

cn someone post any juicy excerpts. i'm detoxing and in the need for a laugh

Death of the Author my nigger