What is the coziest novel?

What is the coziest novel?

Pic unrelated, that's for damn sure. Cozy is used on here to mean "bad but I like it". The Whale is the crowning achievement of American literature.

>bad but I like it
No, it means the same as comfy thus creating a comfy atmosphere and nice pacing.

I meant comfy as comfy, not your Veeky Forums meme definition

cozy*

>Cozy is used on here to mean "bad but I like it"
No it isn't, you autist

6 pages/hr
thats cozy

You’re thinking of comfy, they’re different.

Hhahahaha its thiss nugga!!!

get your middle class bolognese comfy thread bullshit outta here but The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann

They are but neither fits that definition

It's how it's used on here.

That’s not my perception. Literary value doesn’t seem to come into it. I’ve seen Harry Potter and Cervantes and everything in between described as comfy on here.

Yeah exactly. Stuff that doesn't have dazzling prose but that they enjoy anyway. Like Harry Potter and Don Quixote. That's how the baby brains on this site work. They believe in some vague objective stamdard and they think that standard has something to do with complicated prose.

Can I hit you with a brick?

I doubt you could even lift one.

Neither of those mean that you fucking babies.

Ironic because I'm a bricklayer

So am I.

It’s THE word used to defend Murakami’s books, which is why some people on Veeky Forums have started to hate it.

Serious question, is Moby Dick really that good?

I like the Confidence Man better.

You're referring to that retard from yesterday aren't you?

La Bas. And it's really good, too.

Brothers Karamazov

top 100 confirms

>No Kierkegaard
Shameful

Cozy/comfy literally just means cozy/comfy.

Emerson's journals. Kerouac's Maggie Cassidy or Tristessa.

The Hobbit.

botns or really anything by wolfe. his first person prose is comfy af.

Don Quixote

beginning of the book literally contains a section about why sleeping bundled up in a cold room is peak coziness

God damnit, I love this book.

Unironically my favorite book.
Said that it was my favorite when I first started posting on Veeky Forums like 5 years ago.
Everyone called me a pleb.
Fast forward to the current iteration of Veeky Forums and folks suddenly love it.
Still feel bad because my favorite book is a trend.

I read Little Women over and over again as a kid. The book was like a blanket for me. There was also a children's version of Robinson Crusoe that I read like 10 times when I was 7

The Magic Mountain

Veeky Forums always liked Moby-Dick. The people who called you pleb were an exception