Anti-natalism and industrial society

Sometimes, when I'm not in misery, I wonder if my Anti-Natalist world-view holds any water.

Sometimes I get scared I'm killing another human being by sealing off reality when all it would take is a will and a desire to bring them into this life. I feel that I am god as I exist, and it would be horrible for me to not bring another human being into this world because life is fundamentally a good thing.

I think like this, and then I go outside and see the modern world and the destruction it has given to the people that live inside of it. I can't go for a walk without seeing a noose under a highway and dead animals littering the road.

This life foils the natural free-will of human beings. I picked up a pine-cone and split it in half in the woods the other day, and it was one of the only times in my life I've ever directly impacted the world around me out of my own volition. It's sick to put more people through such a thing.

This world wrests all of the freedom from your hands, and it's wrong because human beings need to be free.

My father told me that he brought me into this world because he believes that all suffering is provisional, but I see that adult life in an industrialized world is nothing more than a perpetual hum of low-level misery, so why bring a person into a world that is ultimately destructive and painful?

I walk the streets and wear a smile so as to lie to children so they live in hope of the future, but I know there's nothing truly good coming for them.

A job is "wage-slavery", and it's all very unstable.
You jump to the clap of another human-being, or you will starve and lose everything.

Why bring life into a world with hierarchical structures so cruel? It shouldn't be that way, but it is.

You suffer and escape into media to try and get away from the harshness of life, but why live in a world you must run from? Why not accept that "love" can only come from a closely bonded tribe that no longer exists in an industrial world?

I feel that the human species is perfect in an imperfect world that has cheapened and acted as a destructor toward human-life.

You posted this already. Please stop.

This is too autistic for even Veeky Forums. Just stop.

*muffled instrumental post-rock in the distance*

idk but if you ever fucking post with anime images again im gonna put a strong zoroastrian heretical hex on you and you’re going to drop something heavy on your foot

End your life faggot

It's only wage slavery if you make it such with huge loans, mountains of debt. What you could make it instead be a source of money ie. power, to give yourself more freedom to make true your will.

My will is terribly basic, but it's never to be fulfilled.

I've always wanted companions I could love like immediate family, but it's too late because of the world I've been born into, and it's probable to never come around.

I can't help but see money as a vehicle that travels a road to no where. There are basic things that human beings need to be happy that I can't get with money. The divorcement of work and play has handed me and everyone I know misery, and it's to be that way until we all die.

I see people using money to buy drugs to escape from how they really feel, but it's just a way out of a horrible world.

I can't understand why it would make sense to get a wife I don't love to have children that I do so that they can grow-up and land straight into the same system I've been born into.

It's cruel.

You truly are a fool for not seeing the countless uses of money in modern society, hire a personal trainer to make the vessel of your soul strong and pretty, hire a teraphist to whom you can talk about your worries, the possibilities are only limited by you, not your surroundings, fix yourself and you shall see the world come to a new morning, sweet and bright.

>Why bring life into a world with hierarchical structures so cruel? It shouldn't be that way, but it is.
so only the rich should procreate?

i mean in some sense this thread is meaningful, but i think the poor should still struggle, fight for their rights.

The nonexistent don't have an interest in being born and you're not killing anyone off. However by not procreating you're preventing untold amounts of suffering, so chin up.

LMFAO

I don't understand why faggots are always so gay, do you not see the beauty in this world, do you not enjoy the art??? This is a Veeky Forums board, you would think that the simple pleasure of reading would be a reason to live. There is so much beauty left in this world and most of it is accessible to you! Only a fool to deny himself the joy to experience it.

PROOF THAT ANTINATALISM IS JUST A JUSTIFACTION FOR THE ANTINATALIST'S OWN MISERY.

>I've always wanted companions I could love like immediate family, but it's too late because of the world I've been born into, and it's probable to never come around.

Pretty much . You can't find a lover to procreate with. So you find elaborate justifications for your lack and misery.

I think you've confused the misery of this life with your own.

If you and the world were both sad, then why would you feel this alone? If you were so right, then why debate?

You can understand having a child because you don't see the point, but yet you fail to concede that there are plenty happy children who you'd rather believe to be wrong. Have you ever wondered that perhaps you are afraid to jeopardize the perfect melancholy you've concocted? The cold that shelters yourself from change or chance? Fundamentally, that you would rather believe there is no hope of happiness to pacify your own despair?

If I may be presumptuous, you seem very afraid.

Some people require more than cultural tourism. Never assume that others should have their spirits determined by your minimum requirements.

>i found a lover in a cesspool, therefore everyone else must be happy too
Fucking brainlets.

>I found love

>not Love
>not an argument

Are you seriously arguing that you have greater authority to say if someone is in love, despite having none of the information and the subject involved in everything? And are you taking this and saying it is false in the case of billions?

There are happy children, but genuinely happy adults are sparse and few.

Even those that have lead a conservative life-style still escape into media/alcohol to run from the reality of human interaction in an industrial world. It's terrible to do that to another human being just because they'll be happy as ignorant, naive children.