Why do they keep BTFOing us?

Why do they keep BTFOing us?

lol, 90% of Veeky Forums is basic calculus questions and the rest is brainlet tier logical positivism. I'm a STEMfag since birth and I can't stay there for five minutes, it's so retarded.

I like the board but it's mostly freshman engineers who pull the average intelligence way down. I don't even read and I lurk here as much as there because there's more intelligent conversation here.

Here, there are opinions
There, there are facts

Boring as fuck board filled with limp wristed fags who are too busying repeating the phrase "Dude space lmao" in it's various forms to write anything worth actually reading.

And the fact is that they are all retards

They've got better memes

board is full of highschool kiddies who just discovered feynman's lectures and think they understand physics

All science is really opinion as well.

But the thing is, the opinion is expressed in the desire to prove something.

Hence, Archimedes believed the Earth to be the center of the universe, and so he measured stadia with the curvature of the Earth and a device in order to determine the distance the sun was from the Earth and the moon as well. And how these things rotated.

It is their opinion that evolution is real when they try to prove it through not observing. You see here is a foolhardy difference, because they think that their experiments somehow validate evolution they are being no less foolhardy than Archimedes was.

But I will not blame them. They know no better, and are only following the billion dollars in bloated academia institutions.

>All science is really opinion as well.
No.

Speak for yourself. I'm a physicist and prefer to spend my time among the people of Veeky Forums, who at least have some semblance of self-awareness. The average Veeky Forums user is far more intelligent than the average Veeky Forums user.

>No.
Yes.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure a higher percentage of users on Veeky Forums have degrees in STEMfriend fields.

Oh ok

Well not to defend his shit opinions, but he is right.
Science is taken on faith, it’s all built on the problem of induction.

Anyone who understands physics beyond a remedial level would laugh at your idea of science being fact.

I suppose I have to be that guy now, but by that mode of thinking EVERYTHING is just a faith-based opinion, the faith being in that your opinion will be confirmed by the long-standing phenomena which have always affirmed it before, and will likely continue to do so the next time it is tested.

Do you know what they call an opinion which is so we'll tested and proven as to be generally true with little to no error?
They call them facts

i kept asking for geometry texts and they spammed me with high level physics pdfs. Oh and their math general is nothing but weebs.

because Veeky Forums is a shitpit full of spergs and polcucks

That's the same argument racists use

>replying to this thread

>EVERYTHING is just a faith-based opinion
EVERYTHING made with inductive logic, sure