Reading outside

>reading outside
Is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_noise
rednoise.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=aQbtNInKMPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

No

>bait
fuck off.

Not if you read in secluded or low populated places.
If you read in public and you don't have to be there (like public transport or smt) yes.

My neighbor sits on a bench in the neighborhood park and reads and drinks coffee while her dogs run around most mornings. I walked by on weekends when I got my first job. Still see her there if I'm up and out early enough.
Why do I want to know what she's reading so bad? I'd cross the street just so I could get closer but the only one I've ever been able to see clearly was some Persian Empire history book. Looks comfy desu.

Fuck off OP your question is dumb and sage

tfw reading outside on a e-reader (sony Prs-T1 red, red cover also) while playing noisecancelling rednoise through the build in mp3player.

You intrinsically want to feel better than her, so you want to see what she's reading.

Her activity in some way intimidates and intrigues you and it would give you great pleasure to think of it as infantile.

It's none of those things if there's no one around.

What's the point of red noise?

How do I stop consciously/unconsciously comparing how well read I am to other people?

reading in a bar

Ehh you're probably right desu. I'm also oddly attracted to her, even though she's got at least ten+ years on me.

start with the greeks

>Hearing yet another political debate at 4am outside of a club between two fellows of debauchery.

Makes me sick.

learn to be compassionate and put less pressure on yourself first, you’ll probably get humbled down by life some day and this would need to come naturally to you

You need fresh air user, opening a window doesn't count

You reach a stage where you understand yourself as well-read. You do that by reading.

I do it all the time. You should speak to her and ask her what she's reading. Keep the conversation short and then mention a book she might like.

People who read outside are nearly always single and lonely.

Awwwwwww don't feel so insecure little guy

Admit that you will never be as well read as me

>you’ll probably get humbled down by life some day and this would need to come naturally to you
But I already feel like I don't even deserve the side of the pavement I'm on whenever I pass someone on the street, I sometimes insult myself out loud.

There's reading well and being well read user.

Arousing

No bugs bullshit?
Proud of y’all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_noise But red noise sounds better.
Also found this rednoise.org/ while startpaging the wikipedia article.

I’m both.

God, I want to fuck her so bad. She puts on the "sweary aussie lass" thing on so much, I hate her though. No one acts like that here except for preppy kids. I'm conflicted.

No, after classes there was this nice spot where the light made this tree look like it was golden, and I liked to read there. Of course I dont now that the light is dark from the time change, but I enjoyed it.

Who dis in dis photo

I'd be her book monster, if you're a-catching my ho-hum, uh, my, hyuk, my, uh... you... uh...
youtube.com/watch?v=aQbtNInKMPE