How do you read your books Veeky Forums? eBook or physical?

How do you read your books Veeky Forums? eBook or physical?

ebook for stuff I can pirate

physical for shit I cant

ebooks for fiction, physical books for ev'ryfin' else

ebooks

this.

also paper when I can, but usually I can't

Do you guys buy physical copies just to show off on your bookshelf

I prefer physical books but I read a lot of ebooks because I can download them in less than a minute for free

Physical, I don't like reading books, wheter fact or fiction on a screen. I'm 28

I was the same when it was a computer screen but the e-reader really is different

Physical pdfs

Perhaps one day I'll try it.

you print out pdfs and read them?

pbooks, ebooks, audiobooks, etc.

Avail yourselves of all

Physical ofc, I'm not a philistine

yes and it's definitely worth the hassle

It's easier to just buy them, put them on display, and never read them. Then you'll seem clever and get laid by women who think you're deep.

No, books (physical PDFs)

No but I do switch the book that sits on my coffee table depending on what company I have coming over

physical > ebooks >>>>> original iPad with early iBooks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other tablets

I have a Kindle Paperwhite, has a surprising amount of storage and great screen.

Wait. Doesn't physical mean paper?
I'm confused now.

What job?

if i was rich id buy all my books but i just use an ereader and filesharing to get things that sometimes cost hundreds of dollars for free, if i bought all the books ive read or have downloaded to read in the past year i would have spent thousands of dollars
you can even find books online that are simply out of print and you would have to go through a lot of pains to get a physical copy

No because I am not a pseud materialist and I do not feel the need to validate my existence to myself and others by collecting objects of which there are thousands, if not millions of other copies of in circulation
But I mean if you do thats fine, somebody needs to keep the publishers in business

Have you ever heard of a library

have you ever been in one? the type of books i read are often spread over a dozen of libraries at best but sometimes not even carried

autism

(you)

ebook for english books, physical for native lang

will start reading pdfs on this old but pretty good reader

Paperwhite 2, fantastic reader and hasn't failed me once. PW3 seems like a sound upgrade with the increased storage space and ppi, does anyone here have it?