>William Shakespeare
>Percy Bysshe Shelley
>Sonnets from Dante to the Present
>Three Hundred Tang Poems
>Villanelles
>Walt Whitman
>William Wordsworth
>Zen Poems

How much of a fucking pseud do you have to be to carry a pocket poem book? Why not just memorize the poems you like and recite bits of them wherever they apply? Pulling a tiny booklet out for the proper occasion shows how little time you spend actually reading the poetry.

Gruesome design. I wouldn't touch it with the pole I use for scratching my behind.

What about picnicking with the lasses?

I'd like it if someone brought some poems. Could be cool.

I loved the Zen poetry book. I keep it next to my bed and, whenever I’m feeling down and depressed I grab that book to read: it always calms me down and makes me feel serene and happy with my own life. Also, when I was writing my dark verse tragedy about the warring families of Japan I bought the volumes of war poetry and ghostly poems and murder poems. When I was uninspired I read the small books, trying to set fire to my brain. The books are also very beautiful.

Random elements thrown together in photoshop by a woman.

yeah poetry is gay

Nothing wrong with pottery. It's shitty cover design that's giving me eye cancer.

You're right, I hate women as well and poetry is for fags. Gas the kikes

i have three or four of these that i found in charity shops. i love them.

i live a few miles from where the poet edward thomas lived. there is a hill there with a stone memorial that overlooks the countryside and the village where he lived. pic related. i go up there now and again and take poetry with me to read. little books are more convenient than the oxford anthology of english verse.

The fuck is your problem? Don't tell me I guessed covers were designed by a women with zero ps skills?

But I have to read the poems first to memorize them user

Underrated post

actually you are right, the jacket designs on the ones i own are by women. but the front covers are details from paintings by men and photographs that are probably by men.
however, rejecting books of classic poetry because you judged the book by its cover makes you a moron

Really all spines are in a league of their own, but this one... Now this one is something special.
On first glance you see trademarked random font elements. They almost look to be randomly thrown like on the rest of them, but wait! First two repeat! And then only the later three are random! William Morris must be rolling in his grave knowing a poetry book had such thought put into it's design.

I beg to differ. Book design is an art in itself. It does not need to be complex, it can be totally utilitarian, but it's still design. If I see something that is totally against everything that was ever established, I'll rage against it, and I won't buy it. Nothing personal, nothing against work that is in, if Im interested I'll just look up an edition that offers something that will please my eyes when it's on a shelf.

Don't get what you're trying to point out with all these words.