I've been browsing /pol/ for a few years now and I want out. I want out so bad...

I've been browsing /pol/ for a few years now and I want out. I want out so bad. I don't want to be a hateful racist anymore. Is there any literature you would suggest for me? Pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No hope for you.

waiting for the barbarians

No lit I can suggest at the moment, but I understand your struggle. It's never too late to make up for the folly of the past, there will always be some holier-than-thou moral purists who will shun you, but the rest of us will welcome you with open arms.

The Gospels.

The novels of James Baldwin
The novels of Charles Johnson
Poetry of Countee Cullen, James Emmanuel, and Langston Hughes
Native Son

There's no book that's going to make you magically love brown people and immigration. However, there are books that'll help you have less of a stupid opinion on the matter.

May I suggest you read James Mason's magnum opus SIEGE?

what are they

Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison is one of the greatest modern novels and no-one talking about it reveals how Veeky Forums really doesnt know anything

Oh you must have mistaken me for someone who doesn't have stupid opinions on things, because I do.

>bell hooks

fucking lel

>Veeky Forums really doesnt know anything

I'm shocked

Read the Bible and the writings of the Church Fathers. "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, man nor woman. All are one in Christ Jesus."

Libshits have already pozzed christianity. Look to any of those progressive churches: their sacraments are sodomy, abortion, and racemixing, they have rejected the gospel for LGBTWTF totalitarianism. Christianity is but the refuge of the Weak. Hitlerism is the only way if you want to avoid total destruction.

I sense a lack of faith in you, friend.

>implying Eastern Orthodoxy is pozzed

go away

you got there in a stupid way, no way to help you now. sorry

I have actual advice for you if you aren't baiting:

I come from a family with racists, my grandmother was one, her side of the family were and we have stubborn conservatives all over our extended family. There is no book that can untangle or undo any warped logic that was impressed upon you as a child, it's not magic. You will live with it for years, maybe your entire life if you don't try to gradually unlearn all that shit. No book is out there to "fix" you, what you need to do is go into the world and meet the people who you think poorly of, see them as American...as human. Work in poor minority neighborhoods, go out of your way to meet the communities you were told to dislike. Over time, whatever sort of hold those beliefs have on you, it will subside...not go away though.

If you care about becoming a better person, understand that it's for YOU. Nobody will give a fuck about you as a racist, bigot or whatever. You've possibly more or less, have already isolated yourself from those around you.

undo the damage for yourself, not them. Undo that damage to live with your own sense of self, so you can be proud.

a little bit of humor will probably help you along your path to developing intellectual and emotional empathy. Invisible Man is a great choice for this.

You're a non white, aren't you?

Let LGBT freaks rape ur children because muh empathy bro

Orthodox has problems of its own

He's baiting. He wants to pull the cucks out of Veeky Forums's shadows and trick them into going on a self-righteous, pretentious, and condescending diatribe, and, well. You fell for it

yeah anything for you big boy

I'm not

Please, explain to me how anything I even remotely said was "self-righteous, pretentious and condescending" you /pol/nigger?

As someone who grew up in a 'progressive' household, I can tell you that people like you are the problem. Your family deserves better than an ungrateful little shit like you.

>non-racists are the problem
kek, go on and give me your analysis on how I'm ungrateful?

>LGBTWTF totalitarianism.
I fucking wish, that would be amazing. Like a genuine Springtime for Hitler production.

literal nonsense, don't post again.

>you're the problem
>being racist isn't
lol the state of you.

Read Chesterton. You can still be a conservative, but without being angry at everything all the time

Nothing and nobody says he can't be conservative while at the same time, not be racist.

I don't think that's true

'racism' means rejecting the totalitarian nwo agenda in any way shape or form. Fuck your cultural Marxism

You are probably wrong.

uh-huh....

You realize I'm saying he can be a conservative and not be a racist at the same time, right? Did the negatives confuse you?

People who go on witch hunts for "racists" in the current year deserve to be shot. Racism is a natural human response you've been conditioned by prole-feed to believe is unnatural since you're too stupid to realize it ain't going nowhere but up in a multicultural country.

Oh. Your statement confused me

>Racism is a natural human response
It's not though, it's literally a learned behavior...

You're a fucking goof.

>tribalism is learned

>non-racists are the problem
No because you're not just non-racist, there is no 'neutral ground'. If you have an opinion on how people should treat race then you're more than just "non-racist". The fact that you call people racist shows that you have taken up a side in this argument. You're not just ignorant of race or unaware that it exists, no, you've been confronted with the fact that it exists and are choosing to believe that it does not exist. I have no problem with people who are somehow ignorant of the argument, who are innocent of the entire debate. But you are not that.

literal nonsense, don't post again

Screw off commie

no literature, but I suggest you move to a black area that's not full of skyscrapers, and just take it in
go to grocery stores, go to thrift stores, go to churches, say hi to your neighbors, all that
you'll see the bad apples, and there are a lot of them, but you'll also see the good
if you go somewhere super urban it'll be harder to see the good (and some of the bad) because everyone's in their own little world and you can get everything you need in the space of a few blocks
I recommend the outer parts of Flint, Michigan
>I don't want to die
they're fixing the water and the shootings, while tragic and fucked up, are not random, and no one's done drive-bys in ages
if you keep your head down no one will fuck with you
in fact, keeping your head down is basically part of the moral code in black communities
the above should apply just as well to Latinos, although with the potential language barrier and more foreign cultural bits incorporated, things will be harder

>read neezsctcha
>become ubermench
>die riding nuke missle into north korea

>>tribalism is learned
Yes. But that's not what you said, fuckface. You said "racism is a natural human response", which is false, 100 percent, certifiably false. Tribalism in human society didn't just magically become racial in structure, retard.

I thought the Jews were the ones pitting us against each other...?

>The fact that you call people racist shows that you have taken up a side in this argument
Wew lad, OP literally calls himself a racist. None of your post was even remotely in the realm of sense. Fuck off. If you need to white knight for racists, I'm sure there is a forum for that.

I told you not to post again. Your shit's retarded dude, you aren't convincing anyone of anything!
You look like a huge nerd with these embarrassing demonstrations. Go read a book. Think things over —grow up!

You don't really need books for this: ideological screeds are what got you into this. You don't need any more to get you out of it. Just be in the world as you are and talk to people as they are. Evaluate those who you come across on a case-by-case basis. But remember that otherwise good people can still have bad days, as I'm sure you have in the past. It's pretty simple.

Sorry bud but you'll never be allowed to retreat. However once you come out the other end you'll realize that the end point of all these isms is really just normal behavior. Find a nice church, marry a nice girl, have some kids, work hard and die surrounded by your grand children.

This will only increase racist sentiments. Was just in the post office today and there were two niggers casually talking about how they beat the shit out of their children. Naturally they were both getting money orders for like $30.

What you have been told is "racism" is completely natural and normal, it's a response to an outside threat that isn't going away. Stop being retarded.

>If you have an opinion on how people should treat race then you're more than just "non-racist"
Fucking wut? What are you even on about? I want to treat everyone fairly and under the same legal system, how on earth could you have a problem with that unless you suffered from autism?
>The fact that you call people racist shows that you have taken up a side in this argument
Holy fucking kek, is racism a "side" here?
>you've been confronted with the fact that it exists and are choosing to believe that it does not exist.
Well all those liberal cucks that work in genetics seem to agree with me...

lel

There's a difference between being a """"""racist"""""" and being a race realist. Denying that there is absolute differences between the races is retarded. Sorry to tell you this lad but once you get on the ride never ends

But it's literally not...

We've been doing actual sociological tests on children about this very topic for the better half of a century now. It's a learned response, my uneducated friendo.

>There's a difference between being a """"""racist"""""" and being a race realist.
KEK, oh boy...

sick argument faggot

>This will only increase racist sentiments.
Probably because you, yourself are already too far gone.

Who cares if racism is human nature? That doesn't make it right, and to say otherwise is to commit the naturalistic fallacy. Human nature SUCKS, screw that and do what's RIGHT.

wow this picture of 10 people really convinces me

I'm not going to argue why you are retarded for calling yourself a "race realist" who sees nearly minute heterogeneous genetic differences between groups as some sort of race magic to sperg about. The fact that you're retarded enough to think race realism is even a thing...

You're still stuck in temporal scientism and you don't even see it.

>Ideological screeds
Otherwise known as observing reality.

^may have mixed up my fallacy names, I don't know shit. Whatever the name is for the fallacy where "natural = good".

Some more truth here friendo.

Anti racism is a totalitarian ideology

That's simply not true. You are being manipulated into believing in this prolefeed nonsense called "racism." You are a bickering peasant too stupid to realize that you have been coerced into believing natural human emotions and responses are bad. Be less of an idiot please.

Naturalistic Fallacy.

Yes, because look at all those racist 5 year olds yelling "niggers back to Africa", it's everywhere! I'm sure you're correct, it must be this elaborate conspiracy to accept people that are different than me...and we all know that's a big NO NO! Amirite, shadilay?

>Do what's right
Who are you to determine what's right?

Race realism is most definitely a thing. The equality doctrine that's been pounded into your brain OTOH is not.

>needs philosophy to not be a piece of shit
not surprised

Then who are you?

oh so you gave up a potential argument, I win then loser

The averages in trait expressions in populations matter especially when they are very prevalent, be them brown eyes in blacks or low IQ amongst negroid and negroid hybrid peoples. These kind of things matter because the kind of people you have in your society will dictate what it becomes.

You're just admitting that you have a childish worldview.

If that's what you need to think to go away, sure.

Someone make a "the virgin white male" vs "the chad black lesbian" meme

that will convince OP

good job thats only a chart of how groups broke up and it doesnt show all the massive interbreeding. swedes maternally have a haplogroup in common with the middle east and north of africa

These freaks, the marginalized victim groups so beloved of leftoids, particularly the gay tranny community, they try don't want tolerance, they want to be "accepted", that is celebrated, worshipped, they want to make everything revolve around them, every single aspect of the culture, they want to indoctrinate our children and make them hate themselves for who they are.

You should try to accept that you aren't very smart. You have been conditioned to think "racism" is the worst thing in the world and you are mindlessly reinforcing the party line because you're an idiot who doesn't think for himself.

I didn't claim to know what's right, heck I didn't even say racism was wrong (although imo it is). In fact I made no value judgements at all. All I did was say that "racism is human nature and therefore good" is a fallacious argument, which is a simple fact.

That's a genetic absolutism,Social Darwinist dystopian view of reality you mentally ill retard. Your type of people get really quiet when that argument is used against you though, don't you? When it's brought up that Jewish populations and Asians have leagues better general IQ dispersal in populations...but then it's "WELL UHHH, IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE REEE". It's all mostly a strawman for what it implies; that we should treat people differently based on genetic or IQ factors, the latter of which, is not even remotely an exact science. It's just a form of apologetics for racism, or phrenology.

Yeah, there's this book I learned about a while back you might be interested in. It's called "Quit Posting This Shit On Every Board" by "Veeky Forums Isn't Your Personal Army".

I don't even think racist think racism is "good". More like default.

>I'm conditioned to think racism is wrong, and this is bad.
Imagine living life like this.

>IF I CALL HIM RACIST HE'LL FEEL SHAMED
You're literally using communist jargon to shame a non-communist, how stupid can you be? People who white knight for pro-miscegenaters and oikophobes like yourself are the problem. You can try to push your 60s hippy bullshit all you want, but nobody is going to buy it grandpa.

I told you not to post again. Your shit's retarded dude, you aren't convincing anyone of anything!
You look like a huge nerd with these embarrassing demonstrations. Go read a book. Think things over —grow up!

>I want to treat everyone fairly and under the same legal system
Why? Why should a foreigner be given the same rights as me under my country's legal system? That doesn't seem fair.

> is racism a "side" here?
What are you even on about?

>Well all those liberal cucks that work in genetics seem to agree with me...
On what? 30 years of research has reached the conclusion that genetics at least than 50% explainable for cognitive differences between races. You're the one holding an anti-science position here. It's kind of comical that you would try to use science to defend yourself.
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Read Ragnar Redbeard dude, the boogeyman of racism and the myth of the holocaust are being used to enforce slave morality

That argument hasn't been seriously floated for quite some time now. These days it's based in the right to self determination & separation. Tons of 'racists' think it's great that those people are smart but they should be smart elsewhere.

>I want to be conditioned to think politically convenient falsehoods
Wew

High jewish and Asian IQ is strictly verbal and rote though, which is why they're uncreative people. Whites have more variance and more top level high IQ people overall, and have created 97% of everything because whites are innovative whereas those others are not. Please stop talking about things you don't understand.

And how much do you think those Swedes have in common with Sub-Saharan Blacks? You do understand that the sahara isolated the two human groups right? And that for the most part negroids were not intermingling with Caucasoid derived races due to geograghy up until the last millennium.

>>

>Why should a foreigner be given the same rights as me

Why not? Because of the circumstances of their birth, which are in no way under their control? I'm sure they WANTED to be born in some third world shithole. Unlike you they actually WORKED to get into a better country. It took them effort to get through the bazillion tons of paperwork and shit.

>You're literally using communist jargon to shame a non-communist, how stupid can you be?
OP literally called himself a racist...
>pro-miscegenaters is a term I am using
fucking wew, lad.
>why should everyone be held up to the same legal standing, rights and privileges?
I don't know user, maybe a first world society just ins't for you? Maybe Saudi Arabia is more your speed?
>30 years of research has reached the conclusion that genetics at least than 50% explainable for cognitive differences between races
Right, see now your conflating actual genetic information for "well hurr durrr dis means da niggurrss are subhuman because genes, amirite?" Again, it's some pseudo-scientific phrenology shit that genetics never even implies as a concept.
>You're the one holding an anti-science position here
Whatever you say, champ.

>Otherwise known as observing reality.
To those who can only observe the reality of this sublunary world, - sure. Personally I'd advise you to try and stop finding ideological pretexts to forgo forgiveness, but that is easier said than done and I am an anonymous nobody with zero stock in the personal trails of your life.

[citation needed]