I know that Vichtenstein believed that the most serious and profound problems and questions and issues could be...

>I know that Vichtenstein believed that the most serious and profound problems and questions and issues could be discussed only in the form of jokes. And i know that in U.S. lit there's a tradition from about the 50s and 60s called black humor, which is a very kind of sardonic sad type of humor... um... I'm grasping for something interesting to say in response... I think probably sometimes it can be, and, and sometimes it isn't. There's forms of humor that offer escapes from pain and there are forms of humor that transfigure pain. Does that make any sense?

Is Logan Paul, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRh2SxZ9VYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love memes.

who is this?

if it is another faggot from youtube, you can fuck off, i'm tired of morons posting their "reviews" here.

/r/ing a Zizek logan paul apology

youtube celebrity that filmed a corpse in a japanese suicide forest. his response to finding the corpse contained a bit of humor and people are flipping their shit over him doing so

>his response was a staged autistic outburst that should have never even been filmed due to Youtube ToS and basic social tact
ftfy

autist you say?

memes man, memes

yes

Loool.

i feel sad that i recognize this as dfw. gonna go get high and walk to the beach, see ya nerds

the other version was better

I know absolutely nothing about this guy but I honestly don't get the outrage. The guy films every damn second of his day apparently which is stupid yea, but it's his thing. Watching the video its fairly obvious to me that his "making jokes out of it" is clearly the result of being a bit shocked that you just found a freshly dead hanging body.

I put this interview on to fall asleep to so many times, did this with other DFW interviews as well. They're somehow so very comfy.

It’s not the jokes, it’s uploading the video.

>I know that Vichtenstein believed that the most serious and profound problems and questions and issues could be discussed only in the form of jokes.
Jesus fucking christ Wittgenstein posters are retarded. Absolutely none of them have read him. Wittgenstein said "A" serious philosophical work could be written only in the form of jokes, not that "ANY" serious philosophical issue could be discussed only in the form of jokes. At least he isn't saying Witty's the "anti-philosopher."

>thread with a picture of russel and the quote "Is there an elephant in this room?"
>a dozen Wittgenstein posters all say "haha wow dumb analytic russel couldn't even answer, meaning is use dude lmao"
>they actually didn't know that this was a question russel asked wittgenstein, and that wittgenstein couldn't answer
>they haven't read the analytic cannon

As someone who's worked with and around dead bodies; yeah, jokes is something we crack quite often on the job. But *never* when someone sensitive might hear us, and absolutely not when relatives or friends are nearby. It's a matter of respect, and he showed fuckall.

Why is this a Veeky Forums matter anyway?

I'm pretty sure it's fake and that's what makes it even more shameful.

>analytic cannon
thats going a bit far mate

Its a lot better than the way news stations report on human death as if its just another statistic. Logans response was real even if he is a chadbro.

There was another, better one somewhere

>reading vichtenstein when you could be looking at the art of lichtenstein
>i shiggy you diggy

His video is fake as fuck

>I know absolutely nothing about this guy
He did a video where he puts on glasses that allow colour blind people to see new colours and he acts amazed, like when cured deaf people hear music for the first time. Someone did an analysis on the whole video and pointed out that the things he said compared to what he was looking at did not match up. He exploited peoples feelings of goodwill for views. I highly doubt this guy is doing anything other than an act in this new video.

Perfection.

and there are good memes
and there are bad memes
why has GOD ABANDONED US?

The people with him were literally laughing at the dead body.
You can see at 2:04 and 2:35. Ignore the ugly dork screeching.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRh2SxZ9VYo