I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities and I'm 100% convinced women actually have no souls...

I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities and I'm 100% convinced women actually have no souls. They are not capable of anything that can be called literature or philosophy, except in instances so vanishingly rare that they can be better explained by freak accident or sheer imitation.

It freaks me out. Having to work with them and watch them try to create things is like starring on a cooking show alongside a dog, and the dog just barks and breaks shit, but everyone claps as if he's cooking too. It's just a dog. It's not cooking. It's not doing anything. But everyone is clapping, so you clap too, because you don't want to be the one to say it.

Are there any books that can help explain or perhaps change my point of view?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com
theabsolute.net/ottow/sexcharh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RaP4opWlgsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just wanted to rant, you don't want a book rec. Go back to /r9k/.

Sounds like some beta fag got a little bit of a warped image of himself

sure you are buddy. take it to

I cant decide who i am more sorry for, op, you, if your story is accurate, or our universities, if indeed you are a postdoc.

why did you delete this thread?

>I'm going to be a doctor in something.
>There are souls.
>Women don't have any.
>t. cucked beta-turned-omega philosophizer.
try lifting some weights pencil dick before dropping anymore "profound red pills"

Most men are the same.

You will never say or write anything profound or worthwhile in your entire life.

How do I know? You're a petty and insecure individual and only a lesser being would concern themselves with the shortcomings of other classes, genders, creeds, etc, when there's so much to learn and do.

They're just beginner writers, guys would be bad too but in different ways. Women can write and most great books had some woman reader to make them better.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com

This is clearly your first day on Veeky Forums, newfriends

That's not true, I've been here for almost a month now!

pretty dumb thread

>all these triggered people who can't take a joke
>all resort to feckless social shaming that means nothing on the internet
>getting mad at copypasta

lmao shouldn't you be on facebook or something

it wasn't a funny joke. just annoying

jokes elicit laughter mate

t.Zuckerberg

A joke needs to be funny or have a punchline, and the OP has neither.

SEX & CHARACTER

BY

OTTO WEININGER

theabsolute.net/ottow/sexcharh.html

"Woman's thought is a sliding and gliding through subjects, a superficial tasting of things that a man, who studies the depths, would scarcely notice; it is an extravagant and dainty method of skimming which has no grasp of accuracy. "

is this your first time here ?
also are you 17-18 y old ?
post boipucci

women

frenchman/euro

I'm and art student. I'm convinced of this too. none of the female students produce anything of worth (aside for a few rare examples).
(i'm a fag btw so don't call me a bitter beta who can't get girls or whatever)

>obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=RaP4opWlgsI

Umm sweetie? Okay just..

>Are there any books that can help explain or perhaps change my point of view?
You're a post doc, don't you know how to research and find your own sources?

Also, what does a humanities post doc even do? I'm a STEM post doc and can't imagine.

man
I miss cute/hot high school girls

>none of the female students produce anything of worth (aside for a few rare examples).
I've studied fine arts as well and this also applies to men, as well as any fancy new american-made gender in between. Actually, when it came to more academic, technical stuff, girls would dedicate themselves much more.
Most people are shit.

What kind of girl wears stockings to school?

>Having to work with them and watch them try to create things is like starring on a cooking show alongside a dog, and the dog just barks and breaks shit, but everyone claps as if he's cooking too
rofl

None. The dude is a liar about being a “Post doc” in the humanities

I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

a roastie in HS did wear g-strings and jeans and she showed it in science class. She looked like her, but hotter.

also, at the time g-strings where not that casual wear

?

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

someone explained this in another thread about how women are inherently that way because they can get laid easier. I'm summarizing

Either a roastie or a weeb who wants to be just like her animes. In this case, I'd say a roastie.

a good girl

Oh fuck off with this sexist shit.

>freak accident or sheer imitation
>sheer imitation
YEAH ADJECTIVES BITCH!?!
go back to /r9k/

>I figured I had kept her from being too depressed after fucking--it's hard for a girl with any force in her and any brains to accept the whole thing of fucking, of being fucked without trying to turn it on its end, so that she does some fucking, or some fucking up; I mean, the mere power of arousing the man so he wants to fuck isn't enough; she wants him to be willing to die in order to fuck. There's a kind of strain or intensity women are bred for, as beasts, for childbearing when childbearing might kill them, and child rearing when the child might die at any moment: it's in women to live under that danger, with that risk, that close to tragedy, with that constant taut or casual courage. They need death and nobility near. To be fucked when there's no drama inherent in it, when you're not going to rise to a level of nobility and courage forever denied the male, is to be cut off from what is inherently female, bestially speaking.

>He was still immersed in the dim, wet wonder of the folded wings that might open if someone loved him; he still hoped, probably, in a butterfly's unthinking way, for spring and warmth. How the wings ache, folded so, waiting; that is, they ache until they atrophy.

I was nodding along and then thought of how some women have kids just to have money for their melting pot vaginas. Still, interdsng.

It's not just women, the majority of humanity is not designed for literature or philosophy either. No one posting here is designed for the latter.

>it's hard for a girl with any force in her and any brains
maybe you missed this qualifier

This thread sucks except the part about the cooking dog (and all the mad women)

i like the skirt.

This. Girls in stockings are best girls.

>on Veeky Forums

The vast majority of males are assholes too. I don't see any point on this thread.

They need to enter the mainstream. They're way too hot.

>Oh
>sexist

My "probably has cute feet but no hobbies or personality" detector is off the charts here

What are some good books on fucking 16-18 year old girls?

not american so legal here

Men have been writing for 5000 years
Women for like 200 ish, and even today are not encouraged to write in the same way men are
Also, we're biologically just straight up different, in our own beautiful ways so there's no need to hate. However,

>Woolf, Morrison, Le Guin, one could easily argue for dozens of others, even songwriters like Joanna Newsom

There's plenty of evidence of females achieving greatness, if you're going to write off half of the human race you need to confront why you don't like them. (you're probably scared of them)

Also I don't care if this is bait/copypasta, copypastas still spread hate and turn this board into even more of a homogeny than it already is.

>Women for like 200 ish, and even today are not encouraged to write in the same way men are
2/10, made me think you're american

As opposed to the "seething virgin neckbeard with no redeeming qualities whatsoever" category of person.

Men who regularly engage in healthy interaction and relationships with women don't hate them. There are plenty of intelligent women out there--you're just not going to meet them in your mom's basement.

Yeah I am American
Ok ignore the 200 years part lol but my point still stands

>im a fag
That’s even worse, mate.

You wanna see some feet?

this
it wasnt the internet that made sexist, it was my hooks

*made me
argh now i ruined my comment chinese moot pls give edit button

I chuckled

ROASTIES BTFO

They're too hot indeed, but perhaps it's better they never become mainstream. I don't want to become a serial rapist.

kek!
i understand your experience fully. i just don't think that it holds true for all women. i suppose you've had very bad cards with your fellow female students in your particular year.
one of my best friends from uni (completely different field, but whatever) is a mother, who met her boyfriend and father of her child at the uni. her partner has mental issues, but she is and remains one of the most talented individuals coming from my uni, she reads a lot and is very ambicious. maybe you would call these a "freak accident", but i (and i think you neither) know the exact numbers of how many women are actually as talented as their male peers.

t. Reddit

b-but they are good for OP pic related!
every literature class needs at least one or two lush whores to brighten up the atmosphere and get a "who'll get in their pants?" game going for the term. can't you guys see they are essential?

this guy looks good, am I the only one who thinks that?