Can someone recommend me books to get started into politics?

Can someone recommend me books to get started into politics?
in4 pol_books.jpg

Check out the communist manifesto and anything by John Rawls.

The Federalist Papers are interesting.

>in4
Sorry I meant inb4

the fascist doctrine by gentile
anything from d'annunzio
For my legionaries by codreanu
ride the tiger by evola (read it with a pinch of salt,please try not to become a tradfag)
the futurist manifesto by marinetti
militia by leon degrelle
pretty much this

oh and also d'annunzio-the warrior-poet

I haven’t read very much but I found Alasdair Macintyre’s A Short History of Ethics a pretty good encapsulation of a lot of political philosophies in describing the moral and political evolution of European ethics. Very interesting, though it’s more of a topical essay than a straight history or textbook or anything so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Terrible. Nothing wrong with reading these but Christ. Not the sort of stuff you recommend exclusively to someone trying to get started.

there is no 'getting started' works, Politics is a field of social ethics not a singular topic. You can 'get started' with The Fucking Illiad or you can 'get started' with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I will say to avoid Marx, but because of his complexity not because learning about Communism is verboten.

What topics, questions or eras are you interested in learning about?

Culture of Critique

Do you modern commentary or do you want classics?
If the latter,
Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
Democracy in America by Alexis Tocqueville

Pls go and stay go

Do you want primary or secondary lit?

Here’s a good introduction book, not too long, not too brief. 14.139.206.50:8080/jspui/bitstream/1/1684/1/Christman,%20John%20-%20Social%20and%20Political%20Philosophy%20-%20Routledge%20Contemporary%20Introductions%20to%20Philosophy.pdf

Pic related is good summary of the major works up to Marx, it’s selection of modern works is dismal, I’m working on a new chart for the 20th century. In the Anglo side at least the big names after the war are Rawls, Nozick, Sandel, Taylor, and GA Cohen. In Europe I’d say Foucault, and Habermas are most important. Just off the top of my head at least. And we are talking political philosophy here, not political science more generally, you aren’t going to find any books on the mathematics of different voting systems here or whatever.

Yes. Read the fucking constitution first.

>Han Fei
>Li Si
>Giovanni Gentile
>Kato Hiroyuki
These are the people I'd say are the essentials for beginners.

Plato, the Republic. Be familiar with the other dialogues first. Follow with Aristotle's Politics.
The constitution of what?

Venezuela

The Plato by Republic

Mencius Moldbug, Nick Land, Hans Hoppe.

SIEGE by James Mason

"a history of western political thought" by mclelland.
google it and you will find a pdf

He's right. You're just mad because CofC destroys almost all contemporary leftist thought and even behavior. CofC reveals that white gentile leftists are little more than useful idiots to the chosen people.

Besides CofC also reveals that there's zero point at all for a white person to engage with many of the dominant political and cultural movements of the 21st century.

This is the only book you need OP.
But in general you should avoid books. They're for soygoy cucks, like all aspects of education. Read posts on /pol/for research if you want to know the truth.

The farther down you get on this list, the less you have to read it: For the everyday man, that is. But all of these were written for the "everyman".

You could read:
>Encyclopedia of Political Theory by Mark Bevir (pretty boring)

Or, the more fun and personal, a bit opinionated and critical:
>On Politics Alan Ryan (Fills you in on all---important---historical political philosophies)
>Political Economy: An Introductory Text (A bit outdated, in a chronological sense.)
>The History of Government from the Earliest Times
>Modern Economics - Jack Harvey
Part 2:
>Diplomacy, and, World Order, by Kissinger
>Inventing the Individual: The Origins of Western Liberalism
>The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
>The Collapse of Complex Societies
Part 3: Here you can add an endless amount of books.
>Our Political Nature: The Evolutionary Origins of What Divides Us; A Conflict of Visions: Ideological Origins of Political Struggles; The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion; Predisposed: Liberals, Conservatives, and the Biology of Political Differences. (All of these cover the same thing in a different way, all worth a read, but only one needed.)
>A Theory of Justice; Justice as Fairness: A Restatement; The Law of Peoples with The Idea of Public Reason Revisited; The Enterprise of Law: Justice Without the State; The Common Law; Law's Empire.
>On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century
>Read everything by Bertrand De Jouvenel and Bastiat
>The Ancient Economy by Moses I. Finley (Maybe should be higher up, it's great for context)
>Micromotives and Macrobehavior
>Why Marx Was Right (More like: Almost everything Marx said was wrong, but when he was right he was really right.)

If you have really tiny bren:
>A Very Short Introduction series.
And if that's also too much.
>30-Second Politics
>30-Second Economics
I'd read these and the Introduction series anyway.

Next Level stuff:
>Main Currents of Marxism: The Founders, the Golden Age, the Breakdown
>The Sociology of Philosophies: A Global Theory of Intellectual Change
>The Sage Dictionary of Sociology
>International Law
>Death by Government
>The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression
>Advanced Macroeconomics
>Politics Among Nations: The Struggle for Power and Peace
>Freedom and Civilization
>The Memoirs of the Duke of Saint Simon
>The Menace of the Herd: Or, Procrustes at Large
>The Problem of Political Authority: An Examination of the Right to Coerce and the Duty to Obey
>The Crowd And The Mob: From Plato To Canetti . . .

And, all of these texts, are "just" introductory.

the new science of politics by voegelin

thank me later

Sounds like a deluded excuse to be a NEET loser desu.

>d'annunzio
He’s trash and Marinetti and every else thought so too

Confrontational Politics by H.L. Richardson. He served in the California State Assembly as a Republican (not a RINO) for many years. This is a study of practical application - not theoretical mumbo-jumbo. Also try Taking on the System by Kos. Sure he's a commie faggot, but he knows how to stir the shit. Finally, try Rules for Corporate Warriors by Nick Nichols. He reviews case studies of organized shakedown institutions. Learn about this before it happens to you.

>rawls
>marxs weakest
Leviathan or The Prince, then browse on barious uni websites and see if you can find an intro book used in a poli sci dept. You're going to want something that exercepts heavily, at least to help you navigate what about politics interests you.

Another way to go about it would be to figure out one or two good political questions you're interested in figuring out and going down the rabbit hole. Like if you want to figure out, "hey how should we best organize people?" you can start with social contract theory, and so on.

>Jews don't exist
>Jews did nothing wrong
>shut up
>go away

Culture of Critique
Protocols of Zion
48 Laws of Power

Congrats, you are now entry level redpilled.

Neat list. Could use some arendt, and maybe something coming from the more cultural side like adorno, but overall this is good stuff.

It's 2018 user, you should have read CofC by now.

>The Prince
Keep in mind when you read Machiavelli, that he had been imprisoned and tortured before he wrote a lot of his works. That is not bombasticism that you hear in his work but actual passion.

Codreanu and Dollfuß > All those Italian fags

Also why the fuck would you tell people to start out with all this fascist literature?

The reality is your fellow whites are a bigger problem for you than Jews. If you actually learned from the Jews and led successful lives so you could and infiltrate and influence institutions you would be doing a lot better than you are now but instead you'll sit on your ass and read esoteric nazi bullshit.

>The reality is your fellow whites are a bigger problem for you than Jews.
>fellow whites
>(((fellow whites)))
I can't make this shit up.

Prove me wrong instead of spouting /pol/ memes

The Prince is better relationship advice than political advice (you're not gonna be politician)
Sure it helps seeing which to vote for.

They chopped off a piece of my dick without my parents' consent.

I don't care. Most Americans are circumcised but they're not obsessed with Jews.

>relationship advice is not political advice

>I don't care.
The Dracula story is largely inspired by the countess's use of blood from young girls to make facial treatments to abate aging of her face. Now, the foreskin from helpless babies is being used in the same fashion. Dracula is still vilified to this day for extracting something that is replaceable, and relatively painless in the draw. The foreskin is the most sensitive part of the human body and much trauma is caused to the defenseless infant. We have become a society that openly accepts torturing babies for the benefit of wealthy women's cosmetic desires and you do not even care. History will not look favorably upon us for following the Jews down this road.

I still don't give a fuck or care what imaginary historians will think.

Just read wikipedia.

>I still don't give a fuck or care what imaginary historians will think.
Thank you for revealing your hand that Jew sympathizers are complacent in the face of their evil practice of torturing babies.

I'm just glad your're having fun on Veeky Forums

Do you have some good keywords, my toll-free friend? I have viewed "circumcision" and "Mohel".

>I'm just glad your're having fun
Digits aside, I love to smile in the face of evil.

Good advice.