The Ginsberg of our generation

The Ginsberg of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howl#1957_obscenity_trial
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ2cITNnak0
youtube.com/watch?v=LcqYHKV6-1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always point your pinky when you read a pretty poem. That's what Ginsberg taught us.

It's shit like this book that sometimes make me think /pol/ was right and women were a mistake

a talentless hack who owes fame to ethnic nepotism? at least Rupi isn't a literal Paedo.

Well Ginsberg is a trash poet, so the comparison makes some sense.

when will she join NAMBLA?

Ok, we hear your Epic alt right opinions, now stop raiding Veeky Forums and go back to your containment board you freaks

truly, that is a 21st century pedophile.

Fuck off, fag, Ginsberg isn't even the most talented of the Beats.

>when you literally cannot argue your opinion and must deflect

reminder the alt-right is a red herring. nobody is supposed be taking dejected white males seriously. when there are serious concerns, they're to be twisted around into childish autism and laughed at.

>when you literally can't handle a discussion which doesn't directly involve you're political "faction" so you pretend to be the opposition and act like a retard for attention

I'd let her drink my urine right from the faucet

Name something serious which doesn't involve white males

I think internet identity politics discourse made me psychotic, it's like those rats that get conditioned to subject themselves to constant electric shocks. Me mom is a Mexican from the Valley, my dad an Irish-German mutt from West Texas. My self has been eroded to the limits of nullity, inside rages confusion and an aimless sense of agression I could see myself becoming a Manson cultist.

You guys are falling for a dumbass who just wants to poison the well for people who actually like Ginsberg. He's falseposting anti-pol for some reason. Some people just like to see a discussion, linked hand to hand, fall into a bunch of pigshit antisemitism debate.

Is all that tape on her arms to keep poop from shooting out of her veins until she gets back to India next?

Racial coordination favors an athletic and sophomoric approach to intellectualism. Being black, I'm afforded both of these luxuries and I do not take them. Licentious, liberal laws leave me with less to learn, against listless appropriation, in studies I neither care or share commonality for.

I'm and ginsberg was a mediocre paedo that got popular off of being an edgy faggot. He was friendly with a nazi and with Nambla.
the guy is a great example of what's wrong with gay men

>YOU MADE ME RETARDED, IT'S YOUR FAULT

What about the systematic rape, abuse and indoctrination of children that is being carried out by the politically correct lgbt community under the cover of political correctness and victimhood?

Isn't that the lady that owns the local gas station?

that's /pol/talk

by this point it is obvious to any even moderately reasonable person that faggots rape children, Queer Theory is like pizzagate but real, it's not the first time that happens either:
>The Sexual Revolution and Children
>How the Left Took Things Too Far
>Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

>like pizzagate
>but real
Bud you peeped Tony Podesta's art collection?

To anons who haven't gotten into Ginsberg yet, check out Howl. It's good. This board gets weirdly insecure about Ginsberg

He's just promoted because he's jewish and part of the homosexual victim group, also he was a degenerate paedo, but you can't say that because it ain't PC

Who hurt you?

There was a young poet named Kaur,
Whose poems were exceptionally poor,
But with some luck
She'll make a quick buck
And hopefully won’t write any more

Women weren't a mistake; the sexual liberation was a mistake. What we thought would be this great, sex filled life for men turned out to be this all powerful corrupting force. Women used to be kind, gentle, intelligent, and useful. Now, they eclipse men in their uselessness. The end of civilization won't be far off, now.

ginsberg, as a poet, isn't fantastic...but there's no need to be a dick

he's promoted because "howl" completely and utterly captured the zeitgeist of young, "alternative" america in the mid 20th century.

Harsh but fair,
As a poet,
It's not quite there.
But "Where is there?",
You ask from behind your mask.
I don't care.

>a genuinely good comparison on lit
honestly, i never thought i'd see the day

Ginsberg was far better than she ever will be. Do you really see any of her poems going into anthologies?

Ginsberg's notable poems: Howl, Kaddish, A Supermarket in California, America, Sunflower Sutra. All very good poems.

so it's politically correct rubbish. degenerate kike hippies like Ginsburg have been destroying America since the 50s: the commies, all kikes Dylan a kike, the 60s radicals, pretty much all kikes, who later got cushy jobs in kike academia and spawned millions of brain dead sjws.

ad hominem, when the fuck did Veeky Forums stop quoting the poems they shit on?

No. You dumb faggot. I don't give a flying fuck if you think you're the second coming of Ginsberg and that he's a part of your very soul. Ginsberg is fucking garbage. Scratch that. He's worse than garbage. He's the type of garbage that you have to clean up off hot black top during a summer heat wave after your dog had diarrhea after getting into some take out mexican from the corner strip mall.

Ginsberg did, does, and forever will fucking suck. No antisemitism. Not /pol/. Fuck Ginsberg and fuck you. Fuck you especially for thinking I should hold my opinion or I should give a flying fuck worrying about what anyone else thinks about Ginsberg.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you fucking illiterate hack, faggot.

>the politically correct lgbt community under the cover of political correctness and victimhood?
>using "politically correct" as an epithet.
>using it twice.
>Speciously referencing some secret cabal of gay-agenda insurgents.
>not realizing the amount of discussion that actually occurs at the academic level.
Is that an Alex Jones website?
You may be retarded. What's the context there? Did the child not find it and put it on himself?
Your kind is those who seized into apoplexy at the sound of a reversed Led Zeppelin album.

>Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you fucking illiterate hack, faggot.
I legit can't tell the shitposts from the schizoposts.

Good post. Ginsberg still fucking sucks and so do you.

>Speciously referencing some secret cabal of gay-agenda insurgents.
>not realising the amount of discussion that actually occurs at the academic level.

those academics are credentialed insurgents and leftist social engineers with six figure salaries. if we don't stop them, they will normalise pedophilia! Queer Theory studies are like secular seminaries, dedicated to training the next generation of America's SJW priesthood. Homosexuality has become a religion, now you have homo rainbows even at google and McDonalds, proof there is an economic motive to this. Most 'gays' are in fact politically correct numales who practice homosexuality purely out of 'virtue signalling' reasons.

triggered
lol

We are all schizos here

for you

>howl was politically correct rubbish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howl#1957_obscenity_trial

it was just rubbish, you spacker

>Most 'gays' are in fact politically correct numales who practice homosexuality purely out of 'virtue signalling' reasons.

thats not true. I know a coal-miner, who does mma in his spare time and hangs out with the lads at the pub, he's an illiterate total poofter. He says there's loads of alpha guys working manual labour jobs who are bent. He tried to tell me about the shenanigans he used to gt up to with his buddies on the building sites whilst he worked as a joiner, but i had to get him to stop as it was making me want to vomit

>thats not true.
yes it is
>I know a coal-miner,
no you don't
>who does mma in his spare time and hangs out with the lads at the pub,
bullshit
>he's an illiterate total poofter.
i like the illiterate addition
>He says there's loads of alpha guys working manual labour jobs who are bent.
more bullshit
>He tried to tell me about the shenanigans he used to gt up to with his buddies on the building sites whilst he worked as a joiner,
bullshit
>but i had to get him to stop as it was making me want to vomit
your lies made me

I have studied 'the community' enough to realise these ''people'' are politically correct bluehairs, these freaks don't want equality, they want Cultural Marxism.

no Howl is actually great you fucking heathen

getting pounded isn't studying desu

this, fuck you OP
fuck you

lol people tell me all the time that I only like long dead white men's stuff and even I sorta like ginsberg, you're just a pseud OP deal with it

Nice blog, faggot. Ginsberg still fucking sucks so do you.

how is this a blog you retarded pompous motherfucker, you're not in for the beauty merely for the prestige of old people you middlebrow pseudo fuck

woah, so diverse and progressive.

Get bqck to me when she writes a poem as good as Howl or Kaddish.

Doritos: now with Cultural Marxism.

Zdravstvuyte, fellow /r/communism comrade! Luxury gay space communism! Communism will win! Seize the memes of production! Dank communist memes! Upvoted!

lol.
>likes Ginsberg
>hasn't killed himself
>yet
Ginsberg still fucking sucks and so do you.

Look man the only rape in this post is of that poor photo by whatever hack photoshopped it.

gays don't 'have sex' they virtue signal. I have gotten used to blatant, politically correct displays of gay 'sex', because they don't really register as sex but as a mere annoyance, a politically correct display of diversity and progress. would you consider the burger king kids from the 90s as something 'sexual'?

I mean i don't really have to defend my point as it's universally accepted and you're just being a piece of shit with no actual taste for art, but I just want to say you genuinely sound like you discovered Veeky Forums two weeks ago

at least the gods made her lack of worth facially obvious

>i don't have to defend my point because it's universally accepted
>you have no taste for art
Jesus. Every day I thank the Lord I don't have to go through life being this blatantly fucking stupid. Let me ask you something. Are you able put your pants on without help? Be honest.

>gays don't 'have sex' they virtue signal.
pure projection

im smarter than you

sure ya are, kiddo. sure ya are.

you are a bluehaired upper middle class white kid who got a 40k queer studies degrees, a ticket to the sjw sodomite moloch priesthood which by the way also controls the music industry. If you want a deal with cash money, you gotta let birdman fuck you in the ass. The homo sickness controls hollywood, ie. Kevin Spacey. Watch this, you can't ignore the solid proof that's out there

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ2cITNnak0

I would fuck her so tenderly in the most passionate sex marathon she would ever experience (at least until the next time we have such physically divine union haha)
I almost purchased a collection of her poems just so I could be that much closer to Rupi. Like if I see her image and pleasure myself to her words it would form a spiritual bridge, a karmic link of energy that would bring us closer to the inevitable, innumerable sexual intertwinings. Does anyone understand what I feel?

you're sick

hey, at least i'm not the one raping little children dude

/pol/ is always right. When are you going to understand?

Yeah, you're just fantasizing about it on anonymous image forums

the fuck has that got to do with marcuse etc?

lgbtwtfs are incapable of rational argument, they can only screech BIGOT! and THOUGHTCRIME! THOUGHTCRIME!

Kaddish wasn't too bad I guess.
Ginsberg's real talent lay in promoting the work of his beatnik buddies.

If it wasn't for ginsberg we wouldn't have burroughs, and he should be commended for that.

Kaur contributes nothing to literature

>Ginsberg's real talent lay in promoting the work of his beatnik buddies.
jewish/homo nepotism confirmed. As a hetero goy, there is no way you are making it in the industry

Keroac wasn't a fag. that was just propoganda used by the fbi to try and undermine his influence on the youth

Wow, really? Is there an article or something about this?

On the Road includes several sections where he talks about threatening queers with a revolver and how he was viscerally disgusted when Neal Cassidy fucked a homosexual so he could drive his car

She's like Ginsberg if Ginsberg had taken bleach rather than LSD.

virtue signal

the worst thing about fags is they don't actually like raping children like old fashioned pervs do, to them it's virtue signalling, a chore they engage in in smugly order to score social brownie points for 'queering the gender binary' or whatnot, these freaks are truly beyond redemption imo

Have you read any of his later novels? Do you think it was a coincidence that he was such good friends with Burroughs and Ginsberg? Do you think it was a coincidence that in real life he treated women like ersatz mothers rather than forming meaningful relationships with them?

you haven't debunked the birdman video.

>Cultural Marxism.
Okay, for real you guys, stop putting me on. Are you or are you not Ben Shapiro?

You're mistaking my ridicule of you for an endorsement of the things that you're pissing yourself about. You're addicted to the catharsis of outrage.

>Most 'gays' are in fact politically correct numales who practice homosexuality purely out of 'virtue signalling' reasons.
t. doesn't know a single gay person.

This is antithetical to Marxism which is opposed to the commodification of identity.

OMG nooo, WTF is this?!? NOO STOP THEM , NOOO WTFwtfwtf AHHHgfjjhddasdfgkjhjkl these people are sick GOD NO STOP THEM nooo

youtube.com/watch?v=LcqYHKV6-1Y

Its literally "From each according to his ability"

the fuck has that got to do with economic materialism?

> opposed to the commodification of identity.

identity is petit bourgeois

That's a five horned Oni