If God where to create, and write a book in todays world, what would it be about?

If God where to create, and write a book in todays world, what would it be about?

How would he get others to understand his book?

About math.
Automaths for all.

ebonics

My guess it would be philosophical, and poetic, full of metaphors of the meta.

A narration, of mans expectations of life using analogy that keeps pace with the rate of all life, as in the progressive schematic and pattern, overlayed upon totallity.

Well the book wouldn't exist, because god is not real.

XD OH NO NO NO NO NO

The Book of Mormon.

Mfw after my first experience with god I kept saying this exact thing..

Weird as shit.

can someone enlighten me on the meaning of that sphere with a cross on top in all these paintings please?

Is it actually any good?
I thought of reading it recently

that’s lit bruh

Tbfh its fucking insane.

I had another as an OBE
God was inside me, and I was inside God at the same time, and I viewed my life on repeat countless times until I decided to come back, and everything in my life looked predetermined as if It was a continues cycle repeating..
Time was just a movement in my conciousness.

Idk it sounds insane and yeah looking back its crazy, but it changed me and my outlook on all life for the better.

Have you found out that matter and time are just ideas that flow around the immovable soul yet?

Yeah, I understand this.
In another experience.
I wrote my name in the book of life.

I've done a lot of digging, got any insights I might have not seen yet?

Dude we ARE God's book

If he dumbs it down so Humans can understand it

It would be a symbolic fictional book, probably.

Why wouldn't he just make a fucking website? He could even talk to people on the forums. I imagine a lot of people would get banned....

>I wrote my name in the book of life

Wtf, you don't get to do that. That signifies access to Heaven which is not granted until Final Judgement

My life is my final judgement user.

I came back from this place for my divine love of people. I was asked if wanted to do this.
My life looped infront of my so many times user, so many times.

Yeah but its still yours to fuck up at any moment

Of course, user I understand this.
This is why Im finally chasing my higher desires.
It took me about 2 or 3 months to leave Christ Consciousness.

The day after the ego death, and book of life thing, I was in a void, and I could see all the matrices filled with false value, and it was incredibly daunting.

Do not speak of "Ego-Death" and call yourself a Christian. The ego is everything

Parallels, meta, wisdom. He'd throw it out there in the open and let those who understand, understand.

This, the cosmos subsists on the Word, it cannot be surpassed.

Oh do not get me wrong, I believe ego death is equivalent to baptism under God.

My experiences felt like I predicted they would happen.

Yeah, but what narrative would it be?
Anger? Love? Humorous?

Then I suggest you rethink your terminology. To be in accord with the spirit is the fulfillment of the self not the subsumption of the self. You become who you were always truly meant to be and loved fully in that. Refer to Corinthians 1:13

A confounding of all expectations, ultimately a comedy.

It would probably be a children's book. Dr. Seuss style.

I think I should. But What I mean to be Reborn to God, is that yes it is ultimately up to your own discretion to turn to God. (Free will) Yet, if I really do loop like in my experience, as it is one of the most beautiful experiences of my life, I'll always choose a magical and beautiful reunition with God in that manner.

Yes, In my view this was always to happen, and Will always happen for this life.

Yes, I know what I must do to continue this life, as it is my will.

Yeah I'd agree, could you get away with an Epic in todays media and scholastic system?

Would it be called fraud?

Idk maybe, could be cool do a short story in rhyme with esoteric meaning for the adults or scholars.

He'd reveal himself only to a single ethnicity and therefore tailor all his revelations to their culture and make his book all about his relationship with those people specifically. Then if he decided to expand the religion to everyone, he would come to Earth himself in human form to deliver his message, but he wouldn't actually write the books that would be used to convert most people. He'd let his followers take care of that as well as deciding which ones are canonical. It's the only logical way.

Non-banal violence.

Read it like it were The Bible. It's a good read, but don't take it too serious.

You say this in mockery, yet the Church has worked out pretty well, hasn't it?

I pOstEd a NeckbEArd cause he DoeSnt beLieve in GOD xD

THE HOLY BIBLE 2: THE DEVIL RISES

It's a reasonable thing to do.

>yfw you realize the arc is just analogy to church to keep the ideas of God floatting during the times of tribulation and disaster

Heh.

Yeah, since all it has to compete with are other religions that aren't supported by a real deity.

>real deity
Uwotm8

The whole point of religion is finding belief in an Idea of something higher, to work to and from.

The Church is literally referred to as the "Barque of Peter," and a a barque is a fishing ship. So yes, I think that's yet another instance of the Old Testament prefiguring the New.

The question is what is the next step for the Arc

This is a lazy way to go about criticizing the bible.

Well Christ himself says that the Church exists to spread his Gospel to the world until he comes again in glory. So in standard Christian thinking, the "next step" is the end of the world. We just have no idea when that will be.

Christ already taught he comes through us now, as word.

Is the Ubermensch, the repition of the higher path?

The book would be titled Concerning Some Mistakes in the Ordering of Certain Cosmic Constants Resulting in the Unwanted Collision of Celestial Objects Resulting in the Death of the Chosen Species and the Subsequent Evolution of Inferior Mammalian Vermin to Become the Sovereign of the Reptile Garden, As Told By The Architect Who Made Said Mistakes and Apologizes Profusely.
It would feature a great deal of complaining about the current degradation of birds and how they should retake their glorious past so the Holy Ghost would no longer need to appear in the form of a pigeon but rather as a mighty dinosaur as God intended.

is God that created life evil?

There is no good and evil, there is only power and those who are too weak to seek it.

morality is as real as any entity you're alluding to, human or divine
at least it is to humans and I hope we are all human here

It would probably be a satire of modern culture with calls to faith peppered throughout in order to actually get people to read it