Books for this feel?

Books for this feel?

The stories of Robert E. Howard, whom she is sort of describing yet is impervious to her critique.

what is this from

Mistress America

Do americans really talk like that, especially the facial expressions.
>inb4 its just a movie
Its even worse outside of movies.

i love that memory: the movie

Post yfw you realized that the Christian value of humility will save you in situations like this and make the other person apologize for acting like an out-of-control asshole

I would imagine that this is just the way upper middle class academic women talk (buncha cunts...)

that diatribe is considered a virtue now. She couldn't detach the author from his text. Critical failure is immediate. But anyway OP, if you want a book about someone eviscerating fakers read The Recognitions.

My sister and friends are like that. They usually do that to guys they think deserve it for being pretentious or rude or making fun of women or something. If you act normal they'll pretty much be friends with you

That was totally useless criticism for someone learning to write. Imitation is often a critical first stage for an author, after which you being to fully develop your own style. Telling someone to stop trying to be funny only works if the humour isn't appropriate for what you're trying to convey. Otherwise, continue trying to by funny until you actually are funny.

>eviscerating fakers
So fkin unoriginal
You’re prolly the dullard who gets convinced by the video titles Veteran Verablly Destorys SJWs

No one truly cares about being friends with your brainlet sister and friends — they just want to sleep with them because that’s as abourbaa useful they will be

What the fuck are you talking about retard? Have you read The Recognitions? Did you comprehend my comment?

I have. Gaddis is entry level, but that’s besides the point, you retard. I’m making fun of your choice of words. Did you comprehend my comment?

My sister is 130+ iq and just got an internship at a top company, lol

you know it's true, fatty.

post your sisters titties and pu$$y

It's pathological extroversion.

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.
-Jung

you're an arrogant prick. Look at your own cliches
>entry level
>besideS
>SJW
Please try to logically connect using cliche terms and watching veterans "verablly" abuse SJW's.

I seriously hope people don't actually talk like the actress in the OP does, I don't think I could contain myself if I ever met one who did.

Send me her panties

And that adds to the value of being her friend how? You don't even need a high IQ to get a job at a top company if you're a woman. All the top companies have women-only programs.

thats pretty interesting. it makes me think that america might truly be the melting pot it's claimed to be in many ways

Watching that film now. It feels like... was this originally written to be a play? It's not quite as "theatre" as watching the History Boys film or anything but it still has a bit of that vibe.

Reminds me of these graduate girls in french class who had this strange way of talking about boys where they would enunciate words and talk about pretentious losers and their personas.

Wow, man, way to really eviscerate someone. So cool, especially with your pleb taste

My dairy duse

o i am laffin

el atrocidad..

Yes. It's more common with women but feminine men do it as well. It's called uptalk or NPR voice, being especially common in urban areas and California

Is your sister hot?

>Gaddis is entry level
This. Only the brainlets here who worship old shit thinks he's some hard shit. There are a lot of way more complex stuff being published by now by the so called "SJW" that are sho hated here.

Nice explanation. I'm sure thinking comes easily to you.

Thanks, bro. From your comments, it’s safe to assume you’re borderline retarded

It's only getting more so with rap which is now pretty much the dominant musical genre.

Upper class Brits have their own version of this where they sound like they’re purring/about to break into song when they speak or sound like they’re on 5 mg of Xanax. equally as grating as uptalk and vocal fry

Such as?

I talk like that (face expressions) and I'm a man.

>Women
>Knowing what's funny or what isn't

>Do americans really talk like that
>Its even worse outside of movies.
why would you ask the question if you already apparently know the answer you stupid faggot

Jonathan Franzen

>Do Americans really do x
>actually it's worse than x
Why are Europoors so slow these days? Depleted stock from the wars?