Is the memory of pleasure pleasure?

Is the memory of pleasure pleasure?

Only if it brings pleasure.

No, it's actually quite painful.

No it is full of remourse, as you feel you did something wrong to end the pleasure.

>T.brainlet

>Is the memory of pleasure pleasure?
Horrible fucking syntax, and philosophy is filthy with it. You mean to ask: does remembering pleasure generate new pleasure?

And the answer is yes, sometimes. Other times not.

you're a fucking idiot

Depends on how old the memory is. I would wager on hefty odds that it becomes less sweet to remember a fond memory the older you get and the further away the good time becomes

how is it possible you miss the target 100% of the time?

are you trying to?

pleasure is not as meaningful as you think

It's the contrary. Every pleasure is a memory of pleasure, except it never really matches this idealized pleasure (because it does not exist) and so we keep going.

Read Freud.

Read my Novel to find out more.

According to Bentham they could be.
On a side note, why was Bentham such an autistic retard?

it can be, but it can also be displeasurable. memories of times spent with good friends fill me with joy; memories of times spent high off my ass fill me with shame.

nobody asked about that you fucking pseud

No. But the memory of displeasure is often pleasurable, and makes a better story.

for you

More of this pls

because you are cuck, getting high is both pleasurable and interesting

Everything in life is fleeting.

This question is worded poorly because you don't directly remember the sensation of the pleasure but your reaction to what triggered the pleasurable sensation. For instance, when you remember an orgasm from having sex, you know it felt good. It isn't until you've recalled the process of sexual stimuli while masturbating that you've successfully recalled a similar pleasurable sensation. Say your lover is away on travel for a month. Each day you recall her face, not your love for her, you receive pleasure. Yet each day, the feeling becomes less and less until you actually near the point in time which you will again see their face, which then the pleasure of picturing them will increase.

So really the answer is no, the recollection of pleasure is not pleasurable, but the recollection of pleasurable stimili is pleasurable for a period of time until forgotten or abused.

it certainly was in the moment, but in retrospect i regret my excesses.

Depends entirely on what you're getting high on. I recall the nights where I was dozing in and out of oblivion, half-conscious of having to manually take deep breaths in order not to die, but I was so far gone down the heroin hole that I didn't even care if it happened.

That shit haunts me to this day.

Holy shit you need to chill

>Is the memory of pleasure pleasure?
is still incorrect
>Is the memory of pleasure, pleasure?

>pleasure is not as meaningful
Pleasure and meaning are two completely different things. Might as well say "meaning is not as pleasurable as you think". It's like saying weight is not long. Objects have both properties independently. So do things in people's lives. Pleasure and meaning are just two properties according to which one might structure their decisions an appreciations.