Have you lads read bleak house? I-it w-w-was her favorite :(

Have you lads read bleak house? I-it w-w-was her favorite :(

>bleak house
are you memeing or is this true?

Several times. It's a masterpiece. It's likely available at your local library.

for fucks sake this board is fucking retarded.

I know how we scared Katie and Ontologicool away, but what exactly happened to this jeezebel?

Her mom shut it down

You're kidding. Isn't she an adult?

We creeped on her mom's channel, dissecting and overanalyzing the mother-daughter relationship, breaking down the overall family persona put on for the camera. A seemingly pious family with undertones of poverty, sadness, and family dysfunction.

I sit like that but not because I can do ballet but because autism.

A Catholic adult who loves her mother.

>this jeezebel
DON'T CALL HER THAT SHE IS A PURE CATHOLIC ANGEL WITH STRONG FAMILY VALUES AND A FEMININE HOBBY I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH I JUST WANT TO DIE WHEN I THINK OF HER

Kek this video.

>I have my Louis Vuitton clutch which I bought on a trip to France. I bought it with my money that I saved up.

>DON'T CALL HER THAT SHE IS A PURE CATHOLIC ANGEL WITH STRONG FAMILY VALUES AND A FEMININE HOBBY I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH I JUST WANT TO DIE WHEN I THINK OF HER
>Dickens thread
Is this a subtle Handful of Dust/Waugh's breakdown thread?

What's with the mulatto kid in the middle?

probably the first time I laughed out loud here in a long time.

no i hate everything except for her i want her to intimately kill me with soft hands i want to die in her embrace feeling heaving bosom and labored breath oh god oh god im sorry

that still sounds like it could be Waugh.

I could get her a better one on Canal st for 1/20th the price

She said it was her favourite BBC mini-series

I couldn't find any videos where she claims to have read Bleak House in any case.

Dropped

I live 5 minutes away from the titular house. my brother worked there for some time

Me too. Small world.

according to wikipedia, the house I thought was bleak house was only named as such after Dickens' death, as he had stayed there for a period of his life. if it's still the same one, then small world indeed.