The Last thing I Will Ever Write

Life is just chaos. There's no plan to follow to get better or worse as a person. You either have it or you don't. Accepting that I don't has been the greatest accomplishment of my existence. It's not to say I didn't try, I did. But trying is futile when you're doomed.

For so long I thought I was the bullet, but I'm only its shell. I'm the discharged casing who doubts its lot as such and imagines it will be the bullet one day if it can pick itself up out of the grass of the gun range. I've finally realized I will forever be a shell, watching the bullets fly.

Its as if I shipwrecked on an island with all of my friends long ago. We lived together, all more or less experiencing this isolated form of existence as one. Sure I was always a little behind, but it didn't matter so much because at the end of the day we were all stranded on an island together. But one day, I woke up and nobody was there. I ran to the edge of the beach and saw everyone on a rescue ship. In their excitement at moving on, they had forgotten to wake me up, and because of my own pathetic ways, I had overslept, as I am want to do. Once they realized I could see them sailing away, they all began to reassure me that I could still swim out them. But this was just so they could murder their own guilt for being functioning humans, unlike their unfortunate friend. We both knew that if I tried to swim to them, I would drown. I either had to drown or stay on the island. There was no choice because both choices were equal.

I don't know what to do anymore because there is nothing to do. I've missed the last train into town and now I must explore the wilderness.

I am so sorry

If your writing is this fucking terrible all the time then good riddance

>Posting this on Veeky Forums and /adv/
Yeah we were all teenagers once as well OP - part of growing up is learning your suffering is not unique and your ability to express it needs some work.

2/10, there were some good ideas but it needs a lot more effort.

If your heart is this cold, you’re going to hell when you die.

>now I must explore the wilderness
That's exciting, user. Cheer up.

>>>/tumlbr/

Shame on you, show some respect.

Show respect for atrocious writing?

Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

Come on man, you haven't even tried drowning. Just make a life for yourself. Yeah it's hard and yeah maybe you'll never catch up, but why give up before trying every trick in the book?

there's no point in imitating solutions that help successful people if you're gentically predisposed for none to help

I think you should go for a run, user. You'll feel better. People always underestimate how much their physical condition is influencing their perspective.

ok then

honestly this. your writing is pretty good too. at least by lit standards

Runners high is one of the best feelings

>dis place sux and is evil
> .. it must stay dat way >:)

Let's say you are sincere. Then I wish you good luck my man. I think the world is fucked but I try to have some peace and calmness in myself.
>People always underestimate how much their physical condition is influencing their perspective.
I would call it the endocrine system but you got the right idea.
Taking long walks is a good idea too.

you should hit up some writing workshops, you have a lot of room for improvement

You're no Joyce that's for sure! Hippity hop!

You attached a fucking Spongebob Squarepants reaction image to your suicide note. Jesus.