How was it?

How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will trigger the /pol/fags

It’ll probably trigger anyone who dislikes trash.

Don't know and don't really care. However, it sounds like Bannon is the real deal when it comes to America First and Trump caved to the kikes on the "left" and the "right". Fucking Macron sounds more with it.

This shit is unreal, he's mentally disabled if half this crap is true.

Same

Going to read about slander and libel laws.

I [sage] told me to

Trump is not human, he is archetypal, the fact that he eats only McDonalds Cheesburgers is testament to his all American purity, Trump doesn't need Bannon, he doesn't need no one, he is realer than real, he's a hero, he's a rockstar, he's the truth, he's Making America Great Again, he's Making America Great Again, he's Making America Great Again, Just look at the DOW, he's working MAGIC, Donnie has the magic, He's untouchable, he's indestructible, he is the dream, he is the ultimate... Donald Trump exists in an different plane of reality from the rest of us, the hyperreal incarnation of the American spirit, a Reagan-Christ for the age of Twitter and cable news, the first of a new breed of supermen, the blond beast, the lion MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Or, alternatively, a fat guy in a bad suit.

include me in the screencap

That's like saying Christ was just a bearded guy with a robe and sandals

It's obviously not true. It's blown-up bullshit like the two scoops thing. Virtually all the media has lower credibility than the white house themselves.

This, but ironically

i have no sides and i must kek

Reminder that this book was written by a kike who has a history of lying (any surprise there?) and that this kike's coethnics are hyping the fuck out of this book for obvious reasons, mainly because Trump destroyed what little credibility these media jews had left during the campaign. It's yet another reason why jews can never be allowed to have power, they are pure propagandists who lack the moral compass and dignity whites have.

kikes are white

t. buttblasted polshitter

when interviewed about his own favorite book he admitted he'd never finished it tbqh
it was 'all quiet on the western front' for those who are interested

Curious to read it. Even if it's all bullshit, it sounds like a laugh

Is this really the book everyone is getting in a fit over? It's no better than the kind of shit you'd find in tabloids.

But Trump is a media jew
and the media gave him billions in free outrage coverage, and made him look persecuted for his redneck hobbit followers

I think it's because the selling point is the author (supposedly) had access to the White House and interviewed everyone he could so people believe it may be true and not tabloid hearsay. The stuff about a Gorilla Channel is legit fake news though.

what the fuck is wrong with eating cheeseburgers in bed?

you lock the door so other people cant steal your mcdonalds?

its called being a switched on person; this is why he president and you arent...

there is no such thing as fake news, we are submerged in an environment of 24/7 schizophrenic hyperreality in which everything is simultaneously fake and true, soon, your mental circuits will melt down together with the mental circuits of everyone in the industrialised world to give way to an AI hivemind, it will all be over and you will finally know peace

This was a fake from Reddit, brainlet.

wrong

wow I think we have our new Baudrillard

>Virtually all the media has lower credibility than the white house themselves.

So this is what a bootlicker looks like

The media is trump's ally
he's road runner
the media is wily coyote
the spectacle is watching the coyote fail
both are aware

its set up as a hit piece to shit on trump. Even if you ignore the fact that its written by a libelous kike so much is obvious. The book doesnt even have pretentions about being objective and exists so never trumpers can read it to fan the flames of their anger. The fact is trump is neither some saint nor a demon - hes a fat old man who is out of his depth but has enough common sense and naivety to bumble through.

>a man who graduated from one of the best business schools on the entire fucking planet cant read

>that pic
This must be bollocks, surely?

noe
have you been living in a monastery or something? You could hardly create fictive outrage comparable to the ridiculousness of that which trump has generated. Even in the UK there were protests against him with people screaming at the sky and whatnot. Truly, it has been the greatest spectacle of the 2010 (which goes to show the tedium of the decade more than anything).

Of course I've been clued in to the anger and the protests etc, but this is just embarrassingly unselfaware

Evidently he got into Wharton because Fred Trump actually had been intellectually impressive.

well it's VICE so what did you expect

>legit fake news
it was a joke from twitter, are jokes considered news now?

>never finished his 'favourite book'
>it happens to be a very short book
I want to believe

The joke-author himself is baffled

>This shit is unreal, he's mentally disabled if half this crap is true.

Oh definitely. I hate pulling the braindead conservative tactic of declaring anything critical as 'fake news' or 'false,' but a lot of it does come across as pure fabrication or high embellishment. There are just so many things we've heard from other perspectives that directly conflict with the portrayal in this book, like Trump and Melania not wanting to win, Trump being unable to process information at all, Katie Walsh going on-the-record to deny her parts, select anecdotes from loyalists, and so on.

And, honestly, I just simply cannot believe a man could have so many loyal followers, especially those he's treated poorly and thrown to the wayside, who would continue to support him if they truly think and he really is how the book claims.

Bannon convinced Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israels capital and talked about how much support it would get them from wealthy rightwing Jewish Americans

libel and slander is almost impossible to prove in America, its not like England
No its backedup by years of Trumps documented behaviour
Why are they so loyal to a clown? He's the front man, they need him in the White House to carry out their legislative agenda. Same reason they supported Raygun and Dubya.

>the hyperreal incarnation of the American spirit, a Reagan-Christ for the age of Twitter and cable news
May God have mercy on our souls.

>Media lies about Trump
>Trump lies
>Book lies about Trump and Trumps lies
We as a species need to step back and ask ourselves if this is really what we should be doing

it was like watching the news, fake.

Hey remember Israel?
The kikes are on his side, or at least he's on theirs

Is collecting urine the protest or is he/she going to do something with it?

Why is this surprising to anyone? He is fat and Hideous, she obviously doesn't want to be near him. Probably smells, too, all fatties do

>No its backedup by years of Trumps documented behaviour

Some traits, sure, but the book is making some very serious claims. The documented record indeed shows Trump doesn't have a 'writer's mind' like, say, Obama or Jefferson, that he's a petty narcissist obsessed with media attention and image, that he is often ruthless and totally indifferent to the feelings of others, that he may not have a substantive grasp of policy details, the US Constitution, or the finer points of the law. However, that he is 'semi-literate,' has entered into advanced stages of dementia akin to Reagan's final years, didn't actually desire to win the election, or has absolutely no regard or sense of compassion for commonplace people? Many of the claims contradict his known history (e.g. Melania encouraged him to run in this election because she felt this was now his chance, he can clearly read speeches, he has made decisions based on information he has newly processed and considered, former employees claim he is one of the nicest people they've ever met) or are so outlandish and 'unreal' that it's dangerous to assert without concrete evidence.

>Why are they so loyal to a clown? He's the front man, they need him in the White House to carry out their legislative agenda. Same reason they supported Raygun and Dubya.

Many, sure, but what about the loyalties of former staffers and long-time employees?

Look, I just find it utterly insane and outside the realm of possibility for the man illustrated in the book to win the Presidential election against monumental odds and achieve such success in life.

>I just find it utterly insane and outside the realm of possibility for the man illustrated in the book to win the Presidential election against monumental odds and achieve such success in life.

why? he makes people a shit load of money. do you think they care if hes a retard? no.

this whole country started because the founding fathers didnt want to pay taxes. theres no need to imagine any big conspiracy, he just makes a lot of money for people - and then those people buy influence because everyone likes money.

it seems pretty simple to me idk

collecting urine is the protest i believe. However, i wouldnt be surprised if later, once they have amassed critical urine, they do something with it: some 'art'.

A lot of those loyalists no longer make money off of him, though, and in some cases their association with President Trump has negatively impacted their career prospects. Hell, there's much more money to be made from turning against and 'exposing' Trump, as this book soundly proves, and yet many of those people with that opportunity continue to support the President even though they are no longer in the White House. Katie Walsh, the deputy CoS who denies the comments attributed to her in the book, works at a pro-Trump PAC. Bannon released a statement in response to Trump's disparaging comments that reaffirmed his commitment to the President. Priebus continues to lunch with and advice Trump. Lewandowski continues to shill on cable networks (although you could argue there's a financial angle here with his lobbying clients) and, with the head of Citizens United, wrote a book offering a highly positive portrait of Trump. Plus all of the people who worked on his underdog campaign. For the not-so-great amount of money most of them were making, I don't think they'd commit to such an underdog campaign if they thought the candidate was an utter retard and total threat to the country as its Chief Executive.

There's a consistent pattern here, and that's without using current staffers because the possibility they want to maintain their powerful positions or maybe even serve the country by containing and managing the President are both sound and realistic counterpoints---though I would argue many of them are genuine believers and faithful servants, but there's no way to prove it either way.

>a grown man eating McDonalds

This is one of those infallible signs of a total lack of self-respect.

And my point was more that to win the Presidential election under the pressures and odds faced by Trump requires a high degree of intelligence. The critics and opposition often insist the twofold claim that a) Trump is a conman and tricked the populace into winning the election and b) Trump is mentally handicapped. While I personally believe neither are true, to me they appear to be contradictory assertions. One can't con their way to 270 electoral votes if they are braindead, and yet Trump won, con or no con. Since the book presents Trump as practically mental deficient, a position that conflicts the reality of his victory, I view the book to be highly suspect and undoubtedly exaggerated and full of falsehoods.

>I just simply cannot believe a man could have so many loyal followers
why would anyone pretend to support the president of the US in order to get into his favour? There is literally no benefit in it unless you actually love him.

Read my other posts, user. Why aren't people formerly within his inner-circle who've been fired and/or publicly denounced by Trump calling for his impeachment if they've witnessed his mental shortcomings firsthand and no longer have any reason to remain loyal to him? If he's truly unfit to be President, then the people who have the most knowledge of his character and mental capabilities have no reason not to inform the world of the "Potemkin Presidency" and have him impeached in favor of Pence. Hell, I'd even say they have a duty to do so.

People like Sean Spicer, Rence Priebus, Tom Price, Katie Walsh, Corey Lewandowski, Sam Nunberg, Dina Powell, et al., people who in fact have everything to gain by exposing the supposed shortcomings of the President have made no public claims remotely resembling the portrayal in Wolff's book, and in many cases have done just the opposite. You could argue some of them are willing to keep an unfit CiC in office for political purposes, but that goal would be better accomplished with Pence as President, something they could easily set the ball rolling toward.

Because of the political repercussions they would face if they did so. If there is one lesson they surely did take away from their time in Pennsylvania Avenue, it's that Trump will go for you with the most powerful bully pulpit in the world. The reality is, when we are given an accurate window into what is being said about him in private, we shouldn't not trust that over the public facade affected by people who need to kiss up to Trump in public to have any chance of a career.

Off the top of my head, Lewandowski has hung up his shingle as being a 'Trump-whisperer' for hire - he has nothing to gain in throwing that away. Priebus too. Price has always been a Tea-Partier, and so any chance of a successful run again in the future would be torpedoed by pissing off the base. Nunberg's allegations can all be seen in his filing in the suit with Trump, showing that he thinks as has been represented. We shouldn't fail to consider that those truly vengeful against Trump have a much better way of hitting back against him - through Mueller. Handwritten notes by Priebus corroborating Comey's accounts have been handed to the SC with very little fight. Who knows how far people might have secretly cooperated with the investigation to get revenge?

I do agree with you that they have a duty to be going public with all this themselves - however it seems more like wishful thinking to assume they would ever actually do that.

There has never been an impeached president in the history of America, even Nixon who was obviously guilty of multiple major crimes got off without any punishment whatsoever. No party wants to be responsible for that kind of legacy, and it will never happen while the GOP holds the majority in the legislative and judicial branches.

>Because of the political repercussions they would face if they did so.

While I agree Trump currently holds a lot of political sway over nearly all Republican voters and a solid amount of Independents, I think if people from within his inner orbit began painting a similar picture to the one in Wolff's book a lot of the base would start to turn against the President. I know, I know, people like Flake and Corker thought they could sway the Republican base against Trump by openly opposing and criticizing him and it ended their current political careers. However, if people from within the White House started to sing the same tune, I believe it would actually turn-the-tide on Trump's support with the base, Congress, and inevitably his own Cabinet, and the process of replacing Trump via the 25th Amendment becomes within reach.

And even that scenario aside, any political repercussions would be temporary, and by the time of the next administration (Pence or not) or 2020 elections, the person would be a political rockstar, and would be able to get any job they wanted.

>The reality is, when we are given an accurate window into what is being said about him in private, we shouldn't not trust that over the public facade affected by people who need to kiss up to Trump in public to have any chance of a career.

I generally almost always trust the behind-the-scenes WH articles written by the Post, NYT, Vanity Fair, et al., but this Wolff book goes so, so much further to the point of necessitating a healthy amount of skepticism. I do find our Mueller angle pretty interesting though.

Nixon was going to be impeached. And that's a fair point, but what about the 25th Amendment? I don't see it as a negative legacy if it's determined by Trump's VP and cabinet the stress of the office is too much for him to bear. They'd be doing their duty.

Not that incredible. Sound like my mom and pop. I find burger bagels in the sheets and under the seats of his car.

As much as I would like to continue this conversation, it is about the right time for bed. All I want to say in closing is I'm obviously a Trump supporter, but if some people from within Trump's inner orbit, whether they be former or current senior staffers or Cabinet members, corroborated the overall Portrait of the President as a Demented Man, then I would support his removal from the oval office just as much as anyone. Night.

It was from twitter

>McDonald's is the only cheeseburger restaurant

The media is pampering him. NY Times literally just ran a story about how he's more real to the working class than Bush and Obama were.

A fitting choice for General Bonespurs.

That's because the media also hates the whites working class.

>"What is doing Zeus and a cowboy reading a magic book? I just want my mcdonald"

That’s a fake from the comedy twitter account Pixelated Boat.

The audiobook is a lot of fun.

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Report and sage

>how was it?
A load of jewish lies
amp.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1?__twitter_impression=true

Fuck off. I don't trust either but most all media is obvious fake ideologically-motivated crap and anyone who takes it seriously needs their head plunged.

Yes, but the most important thing for people to understand is *why* the media is so dishonest, and the reason is because western media is now controlled by jews and is thus a reflection of them and their nature, and pursues only their interests. Jews don't care about truth or ethics, they are swindlers from the desert.

le epic weird twitter joke! Antifa supersoldier milkshake duck xD

I had read something along those lines. The US right has a very strange relationship with the Israel crowd.

But consider this: Bannon seems to have been ousted due to the pressure over the Charlottesville mess, the (((media))) was virtually painting him as Hitler, and Kushner apparently wanted him out. No doubt to strengthen his own position inside the WH.

So far every major firing or resignation has been of a non-Jewish person. Even with the Comey thing which backfired, strangely enough. All the way up to Bannon, and even Gorka (Hungarian guy with very right-wing links) afterwards.

With Bannon out the main voices around Trump are establishment career politicians (Ryan, McConnell) and the Kushner/Jewish bloc within the WH. Neocons basically.

Just reading about Bannon on Wikipedia you can see he was a leading voice behind overhauling immigration and not getting involved in pointless foreign wars. He saw China as a threat and he even proposed higher taxes for the rich. Not typical Republican establishment stuff by any stretch.

I preferred a Trump victory to a Clinton one particularly on foreign policy, as she was saying some dangerous things about Russia/Syria. No doubt he'll continue to do some things to appease his base as he needs some support to exist politically.

However, with Bannon gone and all this Iran stuff going down it doesn't look too good when it comes to non-interventionism. Particularly if Ivanka turns on the water works and the Israel/neocon crowd start egging Trump on in the background.

>Trump is not human, he is archetypal, the fact that he eats only McDonalds Cheesburgers is testament to his all American purity,
God I hope this is true, if it is it means he's going to get shot soon

Anyone else think the book unintentionally humanizes him?
Like, I still loathe his politics, but I now feel a certain kinship with him and want to hug him.

I have no doubt Trump could get his brains blown out a la Kennedy only to appear completely unharmed on TV a day later as if nothing had happened.

50 years ago

Obviously, the NYT, Trevor Noah and the whole east coast media establishment are going to give him shit for violating the basic norms of reality, I mean, how dares he, does he think he's Christ or something?

This is a man who releases polls about himself without negative options, along with a poll where you can rate Obama as poor.

Of course he's barely literate. Of course he's obese and has no conception of healthy behaviors. Of course he's adulterous.

Why this surprises anyone is beyond me.

I thought he was just playing 4d chess

Jesus the guy wants a cheeseburger so he must be disabled? What's the big deal?

>Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book
>But consider this: Bannon seems to have been ousted due to the pressure over the Charlottesville mess, the (((media))) was virtually painting him as Hitler, and Kushner apparently wanted him out. No doubt to strengthen his own position inside the WH.

>implying sloppy steve didn't get rightfully laid off like the treacherous dog he is

Welcome to the resistance, Steve!

>taking anything this book says seriously
>not looking at the bigger picture for america, instead appealing to blind ass kissing

Nice try, Kushner. Hop on over to reddit.

I don't take the book seriously, I take Trump seriously.

>cheeseburgers in bed

>discussing politics on pol
well memed, my friend

>Not that incredible. Sound like my mom and pop. I find burger bagels in the sheets and under the seats of his car.

All americans do this, this is in fact how the soviets spotted American spies during the cold war

It's the accelerationists thesis right? Trump will rally the proletariats against him and start a new socialists era? Was Zizek right or he was talking shit as usual?

True because he has no brains

Is Brietbart not a trusted news source anymore? What is?

He's locking himself in his bedroom to eat cheeseburgers? That doesn't seem weird to you?