Who was in the wrong here ?

Who was in the wrong here ?

The jews.

The Jews.

Don’t hate the legal system, hate those who forced the legal system’s hand.

>Must I add that, in the whole New Testament, there appears but a solitary figure worthy of honour? Pilate, the Roman viceroy. To regard a Jewish imbroglio seriously -- that was quite beyond him. One Jew more or less -- what did it matter? ... The noble scorn of a Roman, before whom the word "truth" was shamelessly mishandled, enriched the New Testament with the only saying that has any value -- and that is at once its criticism and its destruction: "What is truth?"...

I can't believe the Romans gave up their fascinating pantheon for some basic bitch abrahamic shit. What's even worse is the Turks had shamans and Tengri and all sorts of amazing things and they also gave it all up for this terrible abhrahamic meme. Desert religions worst religions.

Roman pantheon was just the Greeks under a different name

The Romans were already giving it up for Sol Invictus and Gnosticism, it was only a question of which desert religion got them.

So Jesus and his followers? Sounds about right.

No it wasn't, it had considerable additions from other regions of Europe.

Not true at all, Roman gods embodied virtues and ideals far more than the Greek counterparts. Ares was a bloodthirsty Red-faced coward, Mars was war.

Nothing “wrong” happened. Jesus had to die

Don’t you have temple on Saturday, Seth?

The real God btfo your pantienon

I don't limit fantasy to a single day of the week.

Everyone was, because they were sinners

Julian tried to reverse the damage, but I guess it was already too late. Pretty sad, only the East is free from Abrahamic cancer

Not for long, China’s going Christian just like Korea.

this is right, but I feel Jesus was hard done by in this passage, himself admirable

Imagine being driven insane by being a genius who ran out excuses to deny God.

Yes Julian the Zionist tried to reverse the damage by building a Third Temple for the Pharisees. What a truly redpilled neopagan hero.

>The real God btfo your pantienon
God is a schizophrenic and the pantheon are voices in its head

what matters the color of a coat as long as it keeps you clean and warm

Level of Culpability for the Death of Jesus:

1. Adam
2. The Romans
3. Pontius Pilate
4. The Pharisees
5. The Jews

>what matters the color of a coat as long as it keeps you clean and warm
are you giving me permission to skin your mother and wear her?

>are you giving me permission to skin your mother and wear her?
I dont think that would be very clean

>I dont think that would be very clean
why because the dirtyness of her whoreery is beyond skin deep and unlikely to scrub? Obviously I would industrially treat it

also I notice you did not say it would fail to keep me warm, that is because she is a fat bitch isnt she?

alright, a coat the color and smell of shit and blood may not be most choice

I happen to think brown and red goes very nice on me, however this conversation is over, see you around champ

Wrong. It's on you kike.

>Why did the romans like abandon their totally cool original oc donut steel gods. Their God's were so cool and badass

Why did this guy had something to say about literally everything and was always a cunt about it?

>To regard a Jewish imbroglio seriously -- that was quite beyond him.
He literally asked the jews if they were sure like five times.

Might as well do it properly.

This

Mark 7
>and she begged him to cast out the demon from her daughter.

>Since she was a Gentile, born in Syrian Phoenicia, 27Jesus told her, “First I should feed the children—my own family, the Jews.k It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”

Jesus was a kike, and a kike lover first and foremost. From what I understand his entire thing was about taking out 'tradition for tradition's sake' and the hypocrisy from Judaism.

I've enjoyed some of the OT and kind of have a new interest in exploring the NT. Only recently realized that the bible repeats the same stories from different perspectives - which I assume is meant to show perceived truth from multiple layers

Hello Pilate

From what I heard, it's our own sins that killed him.

1. God

This. And Romans' god-worshipping was very different from ours. The late era Romans didn't know much about their Gods. Just a name and an echo.

Romans allowed every religion to flourish, when they conquered regions they didn't squash their beliefs into their Gods.

It was a mess. No wonder Christianity reigned superior.

>The real God
lol

Jesus. Dude just liked kicking up shit.

He did that as an affront to the jews, a foreign king building the Temple without permission of an jewish religious figures was designed as a power play to show that he was sovereign over the jews.

fpbp

the jews

yeah I concur, but it's more poetic if you say Adam.

Using these levels of culpability, I'm accounting for the sin that really killed Jesus, the pharisees taking Jesus to the Romans with the intention of Him being killed, and the romans actually physically killing Him. I should probably add Judas Iscariot in there too.

That’s right

Yeah I'm gonna go with the jews as well

Jesus was no homo.

OP

>Jews choose to save a known murderer instead of Jesus
>who's at fault???
Gee, I don't know

the nigga who put Trajan's column in Jerusalem

All part of the plan.
Judas was Jesus truest disciple, most trusted. Jesus knew that you can't outrun death so set a stage up where his death can found a basis for a people. He understood the moral archetype of ultimate self sacrifice is effective in letting a tribe survive long term. By dying and coming back to "life" he cements that sacrifices are not done in vain in the same manner we ask our soldiers to go to war.

I think he trusted Peter more, no?

Also, how did secular guru Jesus fulfill over 300 prophecies, including the one's out of his control, like being birthed in Bethlehem or not having His legs broken while on the cross?

>you will never worship in a mystery religion that requires you to dig through ancient history to understand it at even the most basic level as you desperately try to put together who your god is beyond his name
Fuck you, Gutenberg