Is NEETch the single worst thing to happen to 'philosophy'?

>ancient society is a total irrational meme of degeneracy
>blames the one guy who isn't irrational, and trying to return some level of rational questioning back to the youth, for corrupting the youth (AND THUH ADULT YOOTH TOO!)
>basically 'ITZ NAUGHT DEGENERATE ENOUGH!' and 'NEONE WHO GRITICIZES SUMTING JUZT WONTZ POWWA N TUH TAG WHUT DEY HAZ!'
Extrapolates this 'insight' into a 'philosophy' of:
>WHUHT YUH JELLEE YUH VIRJUHN?
>MUH DEIICCKKHAMMER FILLOZOPHAY!!!

Further, given this brilliant evocation of the whole transvaluation of values and human meaning, is it any wonder that Western Civilisation has become little more than a bag of hammers with an Overman who watches 17 hours a day of Gorilla Fights while eating well-done fastburgers and tweeting 'MUH NUKULA DEIIKK'?

INB4 a thousand reiterations of 'U JELLEEEE REEEEEEEEE?!?!'

The single worst thing to happen to philosophy was America

The worst thing to happen to philosophy was philosophers.

The single worst thing to happen to Veeky Forums was this thread

Shitposting can be nothing but an art form. This is sublime.

what's up with the aussie accent?

EEM JEELLEE EUUV DEEIM.

REEEEEEEEEZZENTIMENT HOMO: Or Why Veeky Forums is a Deztinee

Translation for people who speak English:

Is Nietzsche the single worst thing to happen to philosophy?:

>Ancient society was completely irrational and full of degeneracy.
>Blames the one rational man who tried to return some level of logical questioning to public discourse for corrupting the youth.
>Essentially, it was not degenerate enough for him; anyone who criticizes something simply desires more power and will take whatever they can wherever they can get it.

Extrapolate this "insight" into a philosophy of:
>Are you jealous, you virgin?
>My dickhammer [sic] philosophy!

Furthermore, given this brilliant transvaluation of morals and human worth, is it any wonder that western civilization has since become little more than- No. No. NO. Fuck this. I'm done.

I read it as Brummie

>it thinks NEETzree would ever be taken seriously with MUH JOURNALIZTIG LANGGWIDGE!

Almost all of his writing is littered with irony.

Brainlets at work in this thread atm

>rationality is good becuz i sed so
neck yrself

This post is a violation of Global Rule #3

>shit arguments are good because MUHRONY
>REEEEEZZENTIMENT is the basis of the whole philosophy but that's okay, because his REEEEEZZENTIMENT was just irony
>WHY MUHDEEIKKK WOULDA KEBT DA GREEKS KANGZ IF DEY"D AGGZEBTED MUHRONY WHIGDE IZ MOAR RADZHUNULL DAN SOGRADEZ< WHUCH IS OGAY GUZ MUHRONY

Nah, cuz MUH DIJITZ.

Letting anglos and americlaps read Nietzsche was a mistake.

Apply the philosophy of inversion, and re-read the verses, come to your own version and find agreement, learn to learn son.

Brainlet.

>it can be good if you completely turn it on its head and rewrite it into something completely different in your own mind
>agreement

>implying understanding isn't completely dependant on self principals and subjective qualities in the first place.

>only europoors can understand the complex philosophy of Nietzsche's ressentiment of Jeremiah 2:21, Hosea 10:1, Job 19:19, Ecclesiastes 8:3, Genesis 19:26, Genesis 11:11, and basically everything important in the Bible
>no way, just no way, could Americans who participated int he largest Exodus in history - escaping from the Last Men of the false churches - understand such complex values as jealousy, power, feelings, and hammers
>Jesus wasn't a carpenter, or unique; Only I am the Unique One (even though I never came up with that) and I'm totally not larping as a degenerate Jesus through MUHRESSENTIMENT
>literally a time-travelling Ignatius J. Reilly, just without the ideas

>The Last Jedi breaks all metaphysics because I like it
>I'm the Overman because MUH FEELINZ OV POWAH!

wrong!

>Implying the overman isn't a singular person who could identify as anything they please