>Continentals
>Polimaths
Maybe 300 years ago.

What about Badiou?

*denies my own existence*
You can't prove I exist conticucks
haha what now my logic is irrefutable

>tfw you had a class with Badiou a few years ago

That's my opening move whenever I try to explain that empiricism also requires faith to be trusted.

but I can prove I exist so who cares?

>analytic: "a = a"
>continental: "the letter 'a' is an archetype of man's beginnings from the chaos of his inner turmoil [continues for 400 pages]"

Jungianism isn't continental retard

Is continental philosophy really just opinionology on steroids?

But user, if you don't exist your arguments don't either, so I can just ignore you.

That is your subconscious creating the arguments. Either way this feels like an ad hominem or a genetic logical fallacy

right side is just missing "i'm right because intuitions"

Synthesis achieved.

This shit is pathetic and Veeky Forumserature is dead, forever.

Russel Howard?

Arguing against me? That's a logical fallacy, pal.

n-nani?

Holy shit, stealing this

nice trips and you made to the ENS? are the students all geniuses or is it overrated bobo crap 1%ers?

Pas lui mais je suis X et je peux dire que les gens bien sont très surreprésentés dans les bonnes écoles parisiennes, et qu'en plus de bosser avec certains profs géniaux tu t'y fais des amis exceptionnels.

Après, oui, il y a toujours dans les promos au moins une bonne moitié de richous tiédasses sans initiative qui sont juste là parce que leurs neurones sont câblés correctement et qui auront des postes chiants surpayés, mais rien ne t'oblige à interagir avec eux.

wow he sure looks silly

Until Kant, philosophy was practiced by scientists. Kant is the author of the Nebula rHypothesis.
Then came Hegel and ficked it all up. Science began to laugh about philosophy.