WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where's that discord link

Discord is for faggots

i just read few parts. i think its the worst possible introduction to their philosophy. Try difference and repetition (i guess this is the title in english) from deleuze. You will have to know Freud, and then Lacan (good luck with this one he is cryptic as fuck, almost as much as deleuze).

>you will have to know Freud, and then Lacan
d r o p p e d

>It is at work everywhere, functioning smoothly at times, at other times in fits and starts. It breathes, it heats, it eats. It shits and fucks. What a mistake to have ever said the id. Everywhere it is machines — real ones, not figurative ones: machines driving other machines, machines being driven by other machines, with all the necessary couplings and connections

stop doing what your told

>Even the essential hypothesis of antipsychiatry, which ultimately posits an indentity in nature between social alienation and mental alienation, must be understood in terms of maintained familialism, and not in terms of of a refutation of this familialism.

>mfw reading this shit without a formal education in philosophy beyond the high school program

>just be weird xD

"Be weird. Become a yuppie artist. Only by doing this can we defeat the fascists."

Stop having organs

All of this continental type philosophy, post-structuralism, critical theory etc it's all substanceless garbage veiled by jargon.

Why is this all over this board now? Is this the new stirner?

>not being delighted by the posibilities of language
Maybe is a sign of that we are close to the presence of a deleuzian world

didn't deleuze make his work inaccessible because he didn't want non-academia laymen to bastardize his ideas like they do Nietzsche

It seems like it back-fired

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude I have that fritz khan illustration hanging in my room

w2c
Also post pics or never happened

Contrary. He wanted laymen reading him, not academics.

That doesn't even address what I said.

it doesnt seem like that at all if the prerequisite readings need prerequisite readings

>In the last years of his life, simple tasks such as writing required laborious effort. On November 4, 1995, he committed suicide, throwing himself from the window of his apartment.)
>Prior to his death Deleuze had announced his intention to write a book entitled La Grandeur de Marx

Yes him and Hegel wrote spectacular meme books I think we have a trilogy

Neither of these are true. Obscurity is resistance to fascism for D&G. They mistrust the idea of easy communication. This is part of the reason why they say you can read Anti-Oedipus any order, not just from beginning to end. Obscurity allows for the possibility of rhizomatic lines of flight. Again, this is just a fancy way of saying "Being weird allows me to sneak away from my fascist dictators."

If you didnt read Freud Marx and Bergson before it, why did you read it at all

here

Because I wanted to know what the fuzz was all about

Go push some rocks instead

No that's a meme I invented.

I don't want to, the book is interesting. But I actually wouldn't mind pushing some of those rocks.

based meme machine