Your favorite childhood series

posting mine

God Teir. Between Alex Rider, Deltora Quest and Goosebumps it’s hard to decide

I liked Warrior Cats!

My shit

Kek me to those actually got me into reading in 3rd grade whew that brings me back. Reading was so magical back then

my first wank was to the first book, when the hot girl wakes you up by grinding her bare foot on your face

Posted this in another thread. From whatvi remember, I enjoyed the shit outta this series.

jesus christ

REDWALL

This was the shit. Fairly whimsical tone with points of high tension mixed in.

Captain Underpants, that the shit that got me reading books that weren't exclusively pictures,even though there were still pictures in them.

yeet

I liked The Ranger's Apprentice series

Harry Potter and Narnia :')

The edge chronicles

The Tortall Series by Tamora Pierce, The Immortals Series in particular. I re-read it maybe a dozen times. That, and Anne McCaffrey books

I read that too. My brother teased me for it because of that Erak character.

unironically the only australian lit I've enjoyed

Do they still release this shit? I stopped caring around the time the blind asshole cat was fucking around with the magical stick.
God, that series was retarded, but I loved it. Like Song of Ice and Fire but with cats (and no cat sex). All though they pissed on the trees a lot.

good lord

based

It never held back if people or demons were evil, showing every bad thing while managing to be funny and entertaining the entire time. Literally a book without any cuck in it.

Also Nathaniels character development was god-tier.

Skulduggery Pleasant is the only answer here really

oh god

my word

Ulysses Moore was comfy as fuck

I saw a kid reading that on a train a while back

>every title an alliteration or pun
>hour of the olympics
am I missing something?

The 'h' is silent...

oh my god

someone mind posting it?

Artemis Fowl

dubs confirm good taste

The Alchemist, LOTR, GoT, Ender's game

ANyone here also read the RL Stine books? They weren't scary at all but I somehow found the really fun
I also read Robert Graves's Greek Myths when I was like 9 and it really left a mark on me

It's kinda funny how we dont bash on people for their childhood literary choices because we all know we were stunted intellectually and had a limited purview of literature. But we chastise each other for our tastes as we get older if they're not intelligent enough or well-read enough, implying that there's a way we should be or a level of intelligence that should be reached which is a type of ultimatum, kinda funny because it's only relatively different to us and not the peak of intelligence but we're still dicks.

Eragon and Rangers Apprentice tie

Rangers apprentice and the thief series.

Nothing gets more cozy than hunkering down and cracking open one of these.

I'll make fun of a kid for reading eragon

But but but, Saphire!!!

A Series of Unfortunate Events is pretty great and even after rereading it it's great.
Percy Jackson series was good, Heroes of Olympus dropped the ball - too little world-building and action, way too much focus on romance for a series that was made as a followup for one mainly for elementary- and middle-school guys.
Mysterious Benedict Society was great.
Alex Rider was pretty good.

It was alright