Dark Philosophies / Satanism / The Dark Arts

Hello Veeky Forums. I want to venture into darker ideologies. I need Book recommendations. Also are there any satanists on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

arhivach.org/storage3/7/48/7485c66bb7f51061cdff724a868500c9.mp4
instagram.com/ebashilova/
pyramid.glass/uncategorized/pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=l7v8DAbIOx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yid881W2lpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Of Man's first disobedience, and the fruit of that forbidden tree whose mortal taste brought death into the World, and all our woe with loss of Eden till one greater Man restore us and regain the blissful seat, sing, Heavenly Muse, that on the secret top of Oreb, or of Sinai, didst inspire that shepherd who first taught the chosen seed in the beginning how the heavens and earth rose out of Chaos: or, if Sion hill delight thee more and Siloa's brook that flowed fast by the oracle of God, I thence invoke thy aid to my adventurous song that with no middle flight intends to soar above th' Aonian mount while it pursues things unattempted yet in prose or rhyme.

And chiefly thou, O Spirit, that dost prefer before all temples th' upright heart and pure, instruct me, for thou know'st; thou from the first wast present, and with mighty wings outspread dove-like sat'st brooding on the vast Abyss and mad'st it pregnant: what in me is dark illumine, what is low raise and support; that, to the height of this great argument, I may assert Eternal Providence, and justify the ways of God to men.

Say first—for Heaven hides nothing from thy view, nor the deep tract of Hell—say first what cause moved our grand parents, in that happy state, favoured of Heaven so highly, to fall off from their Creator, and transgress his will for one restraint, lords of the World besides. Who first seduced them to that foul revolt?

Th' infernal Serpent; he it was whose guile, stirred up with envy and revenge, deceived the mother of mankind, what time his pride had cast him out from Heaven, with all his host of rebel Angels, by whose aid, aspiring to set himself in glory above his peers, he trusted to have equalled the Most High, if he opposed, and with ambitious aim against the throne and monarchy of God, raised impious war in Heaven and battle proud, with vain attempt. Him the Almighty Power hurled headlong flaming from th' ethereal sky, with hideous ruin and combustion, down to bottomless perdition, there to dwell in adamantine chains and penal fire who durst defy th' Omnipotent to arms.

Is this you OP

Or this

oh my god please dont be bait this is great, imagine unironically being a satanist

>this thread

ill go ask /x/

Wouldn't mind given her a 'nana if you know what I mean

TIL gutter sluts venture into darker ideologies

Where did this vampirefreaks folder come from

Do you also have a Sony Trinitron with Silent Hill burned into the cathode?

Lol get wrecked op. Aleister Crowley tho obvs. Yer a wizard OP

who is she

Smoke in the water
Cancer in the lungs

My gf

18 and up

Try grimoires

The book of black magic by a Waite comes to mind.

ill go on /x/ and bully you too

I'd be interested in knowing just why you want to do this, OP?

she's this guy's gf

arhivach.org/storage3/7/48/7485c66bb7f51061cdff724a868500c9.mp4

>Russian

The most Veeky Forums country she could possibly come from I am in love.

>Satanism and dark ideologies

Just read the Talmud you retarded kike puppet

>not being a spiritual satanist and performing reverse torah readings to destroy the kikes
>believing in the (((bible's))) slanderous interpretation of satan

lmao when you're been BTFO so badly you have to go to the backwash containment board for schizos and antisocial 15 year olds LARPing about their vampire powers to be treated with any sense of respect

Satanism is for the literal retards who want to get into the occult but don't have the patience or brainpower to sit through any legitimate ideologies

this guy doesn't look that gothy to me.

IG instagram.com/ebashilova/

Trying to get her tattoos removed a month after getting them
[YouTube] Удaлeниe тaтyиpoвки c лицa бeз шpaмoв и pyбцoв (embed)

>poo in loo speaking Russian

I wish I had a batshit insane gf like this again. All chix care about today is money and nigger dicks. There has to be more to life than that.

It is private I want more pictures

>Trying to get her tattoos removed a month after getting them
lol what a dumb fucking cunt

2edgyforherself

>private account

Don't come knocking if your intentions ain't right!

You'll open some serious shit if you want to just impress others.

Get into the dark enlightenment /b/ro

Let's see if she will accept me.

Just add her and wait a few hours. She will accept anyone.

I genuinely and unironically like the barbed wire tattoo. The rest are shit but that one I like a lot.

She has less than 300 followers she clearly screens.

Where do I get a gf like this?
I never leave the house and even virtual conversations are too hard for me
thanks

How do you go from this..

But that's a pretty normal number. She's not famous, is she?

I'm sorry mate, I have bad news for you...

>darker ideologies
>doesn’t have the balls to back up anything they believe in just wants to LARP and get pussy
no fuck you faggot

to this..

IG chicks like her can blow up pretty quickly. She's already Veeky Forums famous

What flick?

All your beliefs are a LARP too you know. Don't you "b-but Im genuine" me

The devil resides in her

Drive 2: Only Blade Runners (And The Real Girl) Forgive

So she used to have 530 followers now she has 240, she deletes

Don't waste your time trying to have this kind of girl. She probably has AIDS, look at her photos.
I know that you can have a better girl.
Don't give up!

>is a Veeky Forums collectivly stalk a random woman chapter
Not this shit again

Like any of us can even speak Russian.

The power of community!

>listens to soundcloud rappers once

Just like we "collectively stalk" Pynchon and a bunch of dead writers. Nice of you to be the gate keeper of morality though user.

when the fuck did this tattoo craze start? This is like the 20s all over again

Quick guys give me a profile photo that she will accept.

what did he mean by this?

Why so mad? Can't take some bantz without feeling insecure about your ethics, stalky-stalky friend?

What did you mean by that? Obviously there is a trend out there right now

Please do

It was insecure of you to bring it up in the first place.

I was really idiotic as a teen and it weights on me everyday, but this youngsters are just simply too much

I think it's some black metal shit. A bunch of guys from some underground black metal bands, burned some churchs in Norway in the 90's.

/k/ would probably tell you that a cm or so further down with no trigger discipline could kill that white one.

I was just harvesting (You)s.

i don’t hold religious beliefs so no, cute that you think you can even out pretending to do murder and cannibalism with pointing out that you’re a faggot social signaler whose trying to LARP murder and cannibalism

She's a gross Russian peasant.

That makes her even hotter

Post the hottests pics

Her parents are actually from a prominent family of the Russian nobility.

No one cares what /k/ thinks.

The colored hair is fucking atrocious. She was kind of cute before with the black hair (even with the tattoos). In her original status (no tattoos, no hair dye, etc.) she was wife material.

Top cute. Tragic desu

I'm so glad I grew up before tattoos and social media and prescription drugs were an acceptable way to ruin your life.

FEMINISM

Order of the 9 Angels is the best (only decent thing) I've come across.

Seems like they've had a little resurgence recently, but check their guide to initiation
From memory involves
>a physical feat (e.g. 6min mile, 300 lb bench 1 rep)
>hunting and eating an animal
>initiation ritual under a full moon
>..killing someone lol

Satananism is shit.
I went to Anton LeVey's Daughter's party (she has her own spinoff and critisizes the church of Satan) on Christmas. There were semi naked girls in the 'members only' room in a thong and no top

I've been to a local OTO (Crowley's Thelema) lodge a few times. Some surpringly cute girls and free wine + ritual involving a nude woman every Sunday. Seems like you could meet good ppl there. Always good convo

pyramid.glass/uncategorized/pyramids

^thats me

I don't think I'd ever post my more extreme beliefs for public consumption, but I'm hugely skeptical of bullshit + interested in ritual magick (aka a form of meditation) + edgy pussy

This is a pic of me a few years ago when I was 22

>tattoos are a recent thing

I want her to bite my penir if u know what im trying to say

Those look good. Not least because they all mean something.

A 15yo delinquent who has no real concept of how fucking autistic she is, because she has no life experience besides drugs n' guns/"yolo"?

fek no, user.
>Will keep to my studious bitches, the neuropsych doctorate azn waifu & the ancient history undergrad berber/aryan halfbreed.
>You can have your pseudo-Slav goth wannabe Lolitas.

Have a +1 edgelord sword of faggotry.
+6 if OP.

what was he in for?

I'm not a satanist and judging by your post you probably think that satanism is a tumblr aesthetic. But if you want to learn about satanism you should read Anton LaVey's writings.

dont we all brother.
It has been more than 6 months and i still think of mine daily.

>get a swastika face tattoo
>people in different countries all over the world see it
>have it removed shortly after
I genuinely feel bad for how fucked up this girl is. It's sad to see.

That's a criminal, not a suburban teenager.

because millennial russians are fucking stupid

Russian kids love edgy soundcloud rap so much, but when they make it themselves it becomes sort of ancient regime tier gay and dedacent. Pretty interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7v8DAbIOx0

youtube.com/watch?v=Yid881W2lpI

The guy has Anne Frank on his face

Oh Yeah