Fierce row over plans to publish antisemitic texts by French writer Céline

>Fierce row over plans to publish antisemitic texts by French writer Céline

>"French publishing house Gallimard has insisted it will go ahead with the publication of the 1,000-page collection of 1930s pamphlets by Céline, who called for the extermination of Jews. The publication date is not set but Gallimard has insisted its intention is to frame the texts “and put them back in their context as writings of a great violence, marked by the antisemitic hatred of the author”.

theguardian.com/books/2018/jan/05/fierce-row-over-plans-to-publish-antisemitic-texts-by-french-writer-louis-ferdinand-celine

1,000 fucking pages. Holy shit.

>"But Serge Klarsfeld, the celebrated French lawyer and Nazi-hunter who was hidden from Nazis in Nice as a child during the occupation, has demanded the publication be stopped, threatening legal action if Gallimard continues."

>Serge Klarsfeld was born in Bucharest to a family of Romanian Jews. They migrated to France before the Second World War began.

Shut. It. Down.

Jews are a race cult of sociopathic scam artists who have been kicked out of everywhere they've ever gone. This is because they hate others and think of them as their slaves. It's normal and healthy to hate them back and desire their removal. Celine did nothing wrong.

Based Celine still fighting the Jew from the grave

This should be interesting to watch.

>1,000 fucking pages. Holy shit.
half of those will be ellipses

So? Nazis are worse. Get rekt whitey.

bait weaker than Céline at the end of his life

I am going to guess that the Dreyfus Affair is brought up in this article or in any number of articles.

So you're a non white ... what are you doing on a white literature board?

>/lit
>white

Today I will remind them

>half of those will be ellipses
lel

I thought his wife was keeping them from be reprinted? She's still kicking at 105 years-old.

Tfw no ballerina gf

aren't his books also shitty and edgy?

No?

after reading some excerpts from Journey to the End of the Night, I realized he was who I was thinking of.

He's some Neil Gaiman/Bukowski type.

Is this the power of Veeky Forums?

I learned to identify books I wouldn't like from quotes way before Veeky Forums

traduction je présume? :>

>judging a book by its content
plen

what does ':>' mean?

H-hey, I still buy some books reflexively on their covers.

>tfw you got the wrong edition of The Inheritors

Kys yourself retard.

Please let this be bait

Yes

Why should I care about this man's mega-edgy/ boring book about 'Nothing'?

You're probably one of those faggots that reads for pretty prose and has healthy relationships and a generally positive outlook on life. Fuck off.